Have Conservatives Gone Completely Insane?

That's Malph, Malph. Good lord, hon - get your trivia right, at least.

Anyway, back on topic. Did you follow up on any of the facts in the article that corrected the misconceptions?

I guess I agree with you that things like this won't be changed under the Democrats. But still I say the Democrats wouldn't have allowed the rich to rape us of a trillion dollars. If they do for the next 4 years, we are doomed.

I think the GOP raped us as much as possible. We don't have anything left to take.

The rich are mostly democrats. Warren Buffet, Ted Turner, Bill Gates, George Soros, Gupta, and so on, most of the billionaires in this country are DEMOCRATS some, like Soros and Turner are FAR LEFT democrats. Democrats would have and will allow the "rich" to "rape" us even more than what we have had....

Sure, that's why it's the Democrats who are calling for the richest to pay more of their fair share than the lower incomes do. Those richest people you just mentioned are calling to tax themselves more, taxing lower incomes less. The Republicans want to tax the richest even less. And you actually believe it's the DEMS who are raping us? Wow.

Stop and think about what you just said.

Last edited:
Sure, that's why it's the Democrats who are calling for the richest to pay more of their fair share than the lower incomes do. Those richest people you just mentioned are calling to tax themselves more, taxing lower incomes less. The Republicans want to tax the richest even less. And you actually believe it's the DEMS who are raping us? Wow.

Stop and think about what you just said.

Dems took over congress in 2006. In Jan 2007 when they actually took office, consumer confidence was a record high, stock market over 14,000 and near record highs, oil was $75 barrel.....since.....ooops.....not so good. And Congress controls fiscal policy, not the President.....

Dems took over congress in 2006. In Jan 2007 when they actually took office, consumer confidence was a record high, stock market over 14,000 and near record highs, oil was $75 barrel.....since.....ooops.....not so good. And Congress controls fiscal policy, not the President.....

Darlin' that email has been snopes'ed and is false.

snopes.com: Voting for Change

(OT, so you're AF? I'm a SAC brat.)

Forum List

Back