*Hates America~Loves America*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. All you need to know this next election.
2. Its easy to see.
3. Its wrapped in everything each party does.
4. Hate, verses, Love.
5. Which is which, in America, launch out in explanation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Which way are you?
2. Hate or Love.
3. Plz explain which ever way you feel, towards America.
4. We are listening.
5. Now go!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Why aren't you guys attesting your love, for your country?
2. Lets get busy , say it!!!!!!!
3. just kidding,...
4. In your view why do you hate it?
5. SAY IT!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. All you need to know this next election.
2. Its easy to see.
3. Its wrapped in everything each party does.
4. Hate, verses, Love.
5. Which is which, in America, launch out in explanation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Mark Levin's entire career is based around inspiring hatred against Americans. Nobody hates Americans more than MAGA supporters.

Mark Levin's entire career is based around inspiring hatred against Americans. Nobody hates Americans more than MAGA supporters.

~~~~~~~
Contrary to your statement, Mark Levin is a well vetted Constitutional scholar unlike the former 44th president.

Last edited:
Over the last several years and longer the hate we have seen in the cities and other places from Progs is evident. The hate we see since Oct. 7 is actually a major earthquake. Levin is a conservative Jewish man. If the Progressive Jewish politicians in D.C. all came out together at a meeting and renounced what they see from mostly all Prog against Israel, then we can start to move to sanity in politics. It means the education system has to be changed. I am not sounding anti-Islamic here. We are used to living in a Western culture. Islamic culture has deep restrictions.

I never heard that, can you give an example of Levin hating america? Is Levin a reporter? He is a person in Trump's administration?
Levin is still trying to fill Limbaugh's shoes. He's more famous than I am, so; you go boy!

Heads, I love America. Tails, I hate America.

I got heads!

But Dems didn't force you to do anything. Because believing that is fucking stupid. :rolleyes:
LOL right, we hate Dem's guts for no reason. Not for all the Dem's lies, out of control taxes, spending, demonization, indoctrination, intolerance, deviant behavior, ridiculous regulation, attacks on our rights as documented in the U.S. Constitution, blatant lawlessness, blatant abandonment of their duty to secure our borders, Dems corruption, bribes, influence peddling, selling our jobs and industries to the highest foreign bidder to line their own pockets. No it was none of that that forced us to hate Dems, we just woke up one day and decided to hate them.

SARCASM

Sorry bout that,

1. Mark Levin isn't about hate, and why does some here state otherwise?
2. Mark speaks of his Love, and how the Democrats want to Hate on his country, so he speaks out, and they throw this back at him.
3. Someone post a quote of his in context that exposes the hate of America you speak of, hating people that make America look bad in a hateful light, isn't hating America.
4. I'm sure anyone can post a hateful quote from *Oprah Winfrey.
5. Or Alex Baldwin.
6. Or John Kerry.
7. The hate permeates from them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back