Hate makes a comeback in the Pacific Northwest

Fort Worth Omaha ..

The Fort Worth City Council is made up of nine members ALL of whom won their seats without a political party, Dumbass. What's more, when those nine ran for their seats they ran against twelve other candidates ALL of whom were also nonpartisan, Dumbass.

That's twenty-one people running for the management of the city of Fort Worth, out of whom ZERO had a political party.

Know why that is, Dumbass? Because Fort Worth, like most municipalities, runs nonpartisan elections, Dumbass. And do you know why they do that Dumbass? Because there's nothing involving a fucking political party in the question of when it's time to run the snowplows or which neighborhood gets its trash picked up on Tuesdays, Dumbass.

Which makes your little child-fantasy of cops-and-robbers applied to cities fall on its ass-ociation fallacy face, Dumbass, because the world just doesn't work that way.

DUMBASS.

Oh and Omaha? Same thing. NONPARTISAN.

DUMBASS.

The only person that looks like a dumbass is you. Dallas and Fort Worth are turning to shit you it’s liberal assholes. Those two cities are a disgrace to the great state of Texas. I hope they revolt and take back both cities and get rid of the trash (liberals) Dumbass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What in the wide world of friggety fuck is "shit you it's liberal assholes" supposed to mean?

English much?

The point stands. Both cites named by Dumbass are run by people who get elected in nonpartisan elections, with no political party at all, and that's because there's nothing "political" about running a city in the first place, Dumbass.

And there ain't a damn thing in the world either of you cumbasses can do about it.

Dumbass. Liberals have taken over Dallas and are moving into FT Worth Your non partisan bullshit will go out the window. Really nothing political about running a city. Take your head out of your ass moron. Politicians run the cities. Don’t know where your your trash ass grew up but once you take your head out of your ass and read and check into how cities in the US are run, don’t speak. Morons like you are poster boys for birth control.

Actually the page I posted lists all the candidates, both winners and losers, of the Fort Worth city council. All twenty-one of them, nonpartisan. Which directly refuted the proposition by Dumbass that that city was, quote, "run by Republicans". Because it isn't.

And again there's nothing you and your bullshit wankfest delusions can do about that.

In the real world politicians run every town in all the states throughout the US. I’m happy for your two towns that are supposedly nonpartisan. Did I hurt the homosexual’s feelings. You talk a lot about wankfest.

Look at the Right Wingers falling all over themselves defending hate groups!

Wonder why.

Who is defending hate groups. You libtards are the biggest hate group in the country. Go back to sleep little boy.

Do you have a point or is that the limit of your eloquence? Thus sayeth the 64 year old man with all those years of experience.

Thus endeth the lesson.

Congrats my dad is 87. He’s got your experience beat.

Fort Worth Omaha ..

The Fort Worth City Council is made up of nine members ALL of whom won their seats without a political party, Dumbass. What's more, when those nine ran for their seats they ran against twelve other candidates ALL of whom were also nonpartisan, Dumbass.

That's twenty-one people running for the management of the city of Fort Worth, out of whom ZERO had a political party.

Know why that is, Dumbass? Because Fort Worth, like most municipalities, runs nonpartisan elections, Dumbass. And do you know why they do that Dumbass? Because there's nothing involving a fucking political party in the question of when it's time to run the snowplows or which neighborhood gets its trash picked up on Tuesdays, Dumbass.

Which makes your little child-fantasy of cops-and-robbers applied to cities fall on its ass-ociation fallacy face, Dumbass, because the world just doesn't work that way.

DUMBASS.

DUMBASS.

The only person that looks like a dumbass is you. Dallas and Fort Worth are turning to shit you it’s liberal assholes. Those two cities are a disgrace to the great state of Texas. I hope they revolt and take back both cities and get rid of the trash (liberals) Dumbass.

What in the wide world of friggety fuck is "shit you it's liberal assholes" supposed to mean?

English much?

The point stands. Both cites named by Dumbass are run by people who get elected in nonpartisan elections, with no political party at all, and that's because there's nothing "political" about running a city in the first place, Dumbass.

And there ain't a damn thing in the world either of you cumbasses can do about it.

Dumbass. Liberals have taken over Dallas and are moving into FT Worth Your non partisan bullshit will go out the window. Really nothing political about running a city. Take your head out of your ass moron. Politicians run the cities. Don’t know where your your trash ass grew up but once you take your head out of your ass and read and check into how cities in the US are run, don’t speak. Morons like you are poster boys for birth control.

Actually the page I posted lists all the candidates, both winners and losers, of the Fort Worth city council. All twenty-one of them, nonpartisan. Which directly refuted the proposition by Dumbass that that city was, quote, "run by Republicans". Because it isn't.

And again there's nothing you and your bullshit wankfest delusions can do about that.
Who’s the mayor??

SPLC is a hate group.

How many riots have they started? How many lynchings? How many demonstrations with Tiki torches? Running people over with cars? When did they invade a suspect's home and shoot them all, including shooting a 9-year-old girl in the face?

So, if a group has not started a riot, would you claim that they are not a hate group?

Certainly not. There are many more avenues including, but not limited to, burning a cross on somebody's lawn, prancing around with Tiki torches, appointing themselves some kind of citizen "border patrol", hanging out on a message board like this posting all manner of racist bigot-brigade bullshit, the possibilities are endless.

Still waiting for examples, still not expecting any.

Thank you for admitting that your previous guidelines were not correct.

So examples of them being a hate group.

#1 Calling good people, who don't deserve it, a "hate group" to support moves to deny those groups of rights and/to use government force against them, unjustly, makes the SPLC a hate group.

Spokane has an FBI field office. Have they been asleep during this all? Or is the OP just trying to start a commotion?

SPLC is a hate group.

Zat rite.

How many riots have they started? How many lynchings? How many demonstrations with Tiki torches? Running people over with cars? When did they invade a suspect's home and shoot them all, including shooting a 9-year-old girl in the face?

Scuze moi...but you LW loons have been shouting for years that thoughts and speech are Violence and Hatred.

Link?

Quote?

Post?

{SFX: sound of crickets ....}

yeah exactly.

You don't get out much, do you bub?

Look at the Right Wingers falling all over themselves defending hate groups!

Wonder why.

Who is defending hate groups. You libtards are the biggest hate group in the country. Go back to sleep little boy.

Do you have a point or is that the limit of your eloquence? Thus sayeth the 64 year old man with all those years of experience.

Thus endeth the lesson.

Congrats my dad is 87. He’s got your experience beat.

But Daddy's not posting and showing his shortcomings, is he?

SPLC is a hate group.

Zat rite.

So a hate group has to create a violent act? Better tell that to the SPLC, because they designate hate groups all the time that do not agree with their politics.

Because they create violent acts. So what's your point?

I axed the Echobubble to show me actual examples of this "SPLC as hate group" meme. I have yet to see any.

DUMBASS.

DUMBASS.

English much?

In the real world politicians run every town in all the states throughout the US. I’m happy for your two towns that are supposedly nonpartisan. Did I hurt the homosexual’s feelings. You talk a lot about wankfest.

Perhaps literacy has yet to reach whatever hinterlands hut you call home.

What the poster said was not "politicians". What the poster DID say was "Republicans". In English we call that a specific, proper noun. I then proved him to be full of shit, which admittedly in his case is child's play.

Go lurn howe to reed.

DUMBASS.

DUMBASS.

English much?

Who’s the mayor??

Somebody who doesn't run the city because the Council does. Somebody who, when she was on the Council, went in there as yet another Nonpartisan.

Dumbass.

How 'bout the sheriff in my town here. Some election years he runs as a "Republican". Other years he runs as a "Democrat". Same guy, doing the same job in the same way. Exactly the same as if you're driving (imagine driving when you grow up) from Fort Worth to Omaha, you can take the Toyota or you can take the Honda. Either way, you get to your destination. Because the destination is the point, not the car that got you there.

Dumbass.

SPLC is a hate group.

So, if a group has not started a riot, would you claim that they are not a hate group?

Certainly not. There are many more avenues including, but not limited to, burning a cross on somebody's lawn, prancing around with Tiki torches, appointing themselves some kind of citizen "border patrol", hanging out on a message board like this posting all manner of racist bigot-brigade bullshit, the possibilities are endless.

#1 Calling good people, who don't deserve it, a "hate group" to support moves to deny those groups of rights and/to use government force against them, unjustly, makes the SPLC a hate group.

:rofl:

Read it again. I asked for examples, not ideals.

That means specific examples, from the real world, that actually happened. It DOES NOT mean "what ifs".

SPLC is a hate group.

Zat rite.

Scuze moi...but you LW loons have been shouting for years that thoughts and speech are Violence and Hatred.

Link?

Quote?

Post?

{SFX: sound of crickets ....}

yeah exactly.

You don't get out much, do you bub?

I'm not seeing any links, quotes, posts, screenshots or any kind of examples, am I Bubbles?

This is how I roll. Make a specious accusation and you WILL get called on it.

You're out.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
You seem to have the PW confused with the coastals---Eastern WA, Eastern Oregon and all of Idaho..are RED. Conservative and Independent. A smattering of Dems to keep it lively...that's about it. It is true that the political power in WA and Or is firmly in the hands of the Left--at the State level..but local political power is firmly in the hands of the Right once you get east of the Cascades. Idaho, of course..is among the Reddest of the States.
All quite true. The large population centers dominate the states of Oregon and Washington
but they control very little once you get away from the I-5 corridor.
It's a microcosm of how the rest of the country is.

As for Trump preventing anything...well..if it comforts you to think so..but he will be gone soon...when his term is up...and it is almost a certainty that a more Establishment person will take office..Repub or Dem..
You are on less sold ground here. Trump has a lot of support. Don't underestimate him again.

BTW..was in SF just a few weeks ago..very nice. Had some clam chowder at Fisherman's Wharf....strolled through Golden Gate Park--if that is what you call a shithole...I hope you NEVER find yourself in a place that I call a shithole!!!
The downtown underground BART tubes are virtual latrines. Escalators are actually clogged with shit!
Make no mistake San Francisco has a shit problem. San Francisco's Sidewalk Poop Crisis, Explained - CityLab

SPLC is a hate group.

That means specific examples, from the real world, that actually happened. It DOES NOT mean "what ifs".

Sure, specifically, the Proud Boys.

Calling them a hate group, for defending themselves, makes the SPLC a hate group.

Calling them a hate group, for defending themselves, makes the SPLC a hate group.

Ah yes, we did them before. Part of the instigators of the Tiki Torch riot.

>> Although McInnes has attempted to distance his organization from the violence of Charlottesville, violence is firmly entrenched in Proud Boy dogma. McInnes was filmed punching a counter-protestor outside of the Deploraball in January 2017, and after a speaking engagement at New York University the next month turned violent, he wryly declared, “I cannot recommend violence enough. It’s a really effective way to solve problems.” In fact, in early 2017, the Proud Boys added another degree to their membership hierarchy: in order to enter the 4th degree, a member needs to “get involved in a major fight for the cause.” “You get beat up, kick the crap out of an antifa,” McInnes explained to Metro. Though he claimed in the interview he was ready to “get violent and beat the f--k out of everybody,” he later backtracked in a Proud Boys Magazine piece, assuring the public the fraternal group was opposed to “senseless violence.” “We don’t start fights, we finish them,” McInnes wrote.

Around the same time, Proud Boys member Kyle Chapman announced he was forming a new “tactical defense arm” of the Proud Boys — with McInnes’ “full approval” — called the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK). The paramilitary wing positions itself as a defensive organization formed to protect right-wing activists at political demonstrations. Chapman, who has an extensive criminal history, first gained renown within the alt-right when he was photographed hitting a counter-protestor over the head with a stick at a March 4, 2017, pro-Trump rally in Berkeley, California.

Now referring to himself as “Based Stick Man,” Chapman has been making the rounds of far-right rallies around the country, doing little to create rhetorical distance between the Proud Boys and outright white nationalism. “I am not afraid to speak out about the atrocities that whites and people of European descent face not only here in this country,” he told a crowd at the July Unite America First Peace Rally in Sacramento, “but in Western nations across the world. The war against whites and Europeans and Western society is very real.” It’s an idea he brings up over and over again. “Whites are being discriminated against en masse,” he told a reporter at The Atlantic. On social media, he’s used the tags #ItsOkayToBeWhite and #WhiteGenocide — both of which originated in white nationalist web forums.

Chapman openly encourages fellow Proud Boys and others on the far right to “sacrifice” for their beliefs. “You are also gonna have to come to the realization that you may have to bleed to keep this going,” he told the crowd in Sacramento. “You’re maybe gonna have to do some time in jail and you very may well have to die…I’m willing to die. Are you guys willing to die?” he asked, and was met with cheers. <<

Nope, no "hate" there. Can't IMAGINE why they'd be identified as such. :eusa_liar:

>> Although McInnes has attempted to distance his organization from the violence of Charlottesville, violence is firmly entrenched in Proud Boy dogma. McInnes was filmed punching a counter-protestor outside of the Deploraball in January 2017, and after a speaking engagement at New York University the next month turned violent, he wryly declared, “I cannot recommend violence enough. It’s a really effective way to solve problems.” In fact, in early 2017, the Proud Boys added another degree to their membership hierarchy: in order to enter the 4th degree, a member needs to “get involved in a major fight for the cause.” “You get beat up, kick the crap out of an antifa,” McInnes explained to Metro. Though he claimed in the interview he was ready to “get violent and beat the f--k out of everybody,” he later backtracked in a Proud Boys Magazine piece, assuring the public the fraternal group was opposed to “senseless violence.” “We don’t start fights, we finish them,” McInnes wrote.

Around the same time, Proud Boys member Kyle Chapman announced he was forming a new “tactical defense arm” of the Proud Boys — with McInnes’ “full approval” — called the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK). The paramilitary wing positions itself as a defensive organization formed to protect right-wing activists at political demonstrations. Chapman, who has an extensive criminal history, first gained renown within the alt-right when he was photographed hitting a counter-protestor over the head with a stick at a March 4, 2017, pro-Trump rally in Berkeley, California.

Now referring to himself as “Based Stick Man,” Chapman has been making the rounds of far-right rallies around the country, doing little to create rhetorical distance between the Proud Boys and outright white nationalism. “I am not afraid to speak out about the atrocities that whites and people of European descent face not only here in this country,” he told a crowd at the July Unite America First Peace Rally in Sacramento, “but in Western nations across the world. The war against whites and Europeans and Western society is very real.” It’s an idea he brings up over and over again. “Whites are being discriminated against en masse,” he told a reporter at The Atlantic. On social media, he’s used the tags #ItsOkayToBeWhite and #WhiteGenocide — both of which originated in white nationalist web forums.

Chapman openly encourages fellow Proud Boys and others on the far right to “sacrifice” for their beliefs. “You are also gonna have to come to the realization that you may have to bleed to keep this going,” he told the crowd in Sacramento. “You’re maybe gonna have to do some time in jail and you very may well have to die…I’m willing to die. Are you guys willing to die?” he asked, and was met with cheers. <<

Nope, no "hate" there. Can't IMAGINE why they'd be identified as such. :eusa_liar:

Violence as self defense is not hate. THe SPLC is spreading division and hate.

There is no definition of "self-defense" that comprises "getting into a fight and beating the fuck out of everybody".

Your apologism for thuggery is naked and noted. Ain't the internet grand, where you can take anitsocial violent bullshit positions and hide behind your fake name.

There is no definition of "self-defense" that comprises "getting into a fight and beating the fuck out of everybody".

Your apologism for thuggery is naked and noted. Ain't the internet grand, where you can take anitsocial violent bullshit positions and hide behind your fake name.

Well, actually, if you are attacked by a mob, and you (plural) fight back and "beat the fuck out of" them, it is still self defense.

Obviously.

DO you think that people are too stupid to know that?

SPLC is a hate group.

Zat rite.

Wow, you really don't want to talk about the thread topic, do you?

Does it hit a little close to home?

Forum List

Back