Hate Hoaxer Vandalizes His Own BMW

Nov172020
Hate Hoaxer Vandalizes His Own BMW
Liberal ideology relies upon a never-ending epidemic of racist aggression toward blacks, despite this having become a virtually nonexistent phenomenon. That’s why the demand for manufactured hate crimes continues, even if by now we can smell these hoaxes a mile away. Progressives yearn for opportunities to wrap alleged victims in a warm embrace of condescending pity. But hoaxers are advised not to get insurance companies involved.
From Buffalo:
Erie County District Attorney John Flynn announced Tuesday that, Clifton Eutsey, 18, allegedly spray-painted messages of hate on his own car in North Buffalo.
Swastikas, the N-word, KKK and profanity against Black Lives Matter were spray-painted all over the car, a BMW X5. The police report also stated that sugar was poured into the gas tank.
Exposed hate hoaxers usually get a wrist slap at worst. They may even be excused for trying to “raise awareness” of the supposed crisis of white supremacism. This time might be different. Eutsey has been charged with insurance fraud, a felony.
There was also a message of support for President Donald Trump that was also spray-painted on the car…
When he gets out of jail, Eutsey should go to work for the mainstream media.
On a tip from Henry.

X5 start at atleast 60 grand ....im an audi/vw guy when it comes to German cars and BMW 8 cylinders have a bad rep ...
I did drive an x3 for a couple weeks ...rental ...its bad ass in the heavy rain ....like it was nuttin 65,70 80mph
And thats its baby brother

I've seen x5s on the road and wonder what the tires and a bent rim costs...those tires are wiiiiide indeed .lol I did that on my last kraut mobile ....few bucks for 2 new rims pfffft
Nigga probably couldn't swing the payments anymore

The gentleman may have been sentenced to jail for his crime, but he WILL be out very quickly.

The powers-that-be had to pretend to be evenhanded in sentencing bad people, but everyone knows that it was just a show. After the public has forgotten about the crime, the gentleman will be quietly released and the media will be mum.

That's just how the cookie crumbles in today's America.
Jussie is smart, no State can convict him.

I do not think he is smart.

I do think that he is lucky.

At the present time in America, the zeitgeist is to make excuses for certain folks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back