Has Trump Done Enough To Stop The Genocide Of Whites?

How would I "help them"? They are free to register to vote and go to the polls with nothing to stop them.

How is it that you cannot answer my questions? what is your culture? You have not provided one example of "culture" that is universally American.
American culture? Look around lol honky-tonk cowboy boots New York accent Boston accent southern accent California accent Midwest accent .. you telling me they talk like that in Europe!? Lol hahahha
Country music baseball basketball , Apple pie Boston baked beans , Rock ‘n’ roll, freedom, liberty, English, prosperity , guns, hunting,
I can go on and on

All part of American culture. Although I didn't grow up with country music (of which I know very little) or cowboy boots or hunting. All you reference is part of American culture, but does not define American culture. All of us have rock 'n' roll and freedom and liberty. We all have our special foods. I don't think that I speak with an accent, but my former roommate said that I did slip into some form of Jersey (not Brooklynese "Joisey" ) when I speak to my brother on the phone. I never said anything about how people talk in Europe. They have their own ways. I can't speak southern American, or Cockney, and I got into trouble with Bostonese when I asked my first college roommate (from Boston) whether she wanted anything from the vending machines downstairs, she replied that she wanted a "tonic" and I asked her if she was having stomach problems. It turned out that a "tonic" was Bostonese for a soda. She also drank from a "bubbler" (public water fountain).
Yup that’s whites melting together with some black and Latino sprinkled in.. but what we see today is Afros and Latinos building large communities divided from the rest, and its happing in poor communities, Americans are struggling in these areas.. it needs to stop

Why do you see that "Americans" are struggling? The communities that I see around me are being built by all sorts of Americans because communities grow up organically and there are no dividing points being set up. You seem to be concerned that some of your neighbors are of African and Latino origin. Why not just join in your local community? Assimilate. No one is fencing you out of anywhere.
Where Chicago? Detroit? Boston? Camden? Baltimore? New York? Hmmm all high crime and that’s where they are and you aren’t there

And where do you live that other Americans are fencing you out? What are you and your friends being prevented from doing? Set up your barbershops, make your movies, go to the house of worship of your choice. You seem to be trying to switch this discussion around from what American culture consists of to one of what you think of crime rates in cities in which you do not live. These are two different discussions.

American culture? Look around lol honky-tonk cowboy boots New York accent Boston accent southern accent California accent Midwest accent .. you telling me they talk like that in Europe!? Lol hahahha
Country music baseball basketball , Apple pie Boston baked beans , Rock ‘n’ roll, freedom, liberty, English, prosperity , guns, hunting,
I can go on and on

All part of American culture. Although I didn't grow up with country music (of which I know very little) or cowboy boots or hunting. All you reference is part of American culture, but does not define American culture. All of us have rock 'n' roll and freedom and liberty. We all have our special foods. I don't think that I speak with an accent, but my former roommate said that I did slip into some form of Jersey (not Brooklynese "Joisey" ) when I speak to my brother on the phone. I never said anything about how people talk in Europe. They have their own ways. I can't speak southern American, or Cockney, and I got into trouble with Bostonese when I asked my first college roommate (from Boston) whether she wanted anything from the vending machines downstairs, she replied that she wanted a "tonic" and I asked her if she was having stomach problems. It turned out that a "tonic" was Bostonese for a soda. She also drank from a "bubbler" (public water fountain).
Yup that’s whites melting together with some black and Latino sprinkled in.. but what we see today is Afros and Latinos building large communities divided from the rest, and its happing in poor communities, Americans are struggling in these areas.. it needs to stop

Why do you see that "Americans" are struggling? The communities that I see around me are being built by all sorts of Americans because communities grow up organically and there are no dividing points being set up. You seem to be concerned that some of your neighbors are of African and Latino origin. Why not just join in your local community? Assimilate. No one is fencing you out of anywhere.
Where Chicago? Detroit? Boston? Camden? Baltimore? New York? Hmmm all high crime and that’s where they are and you aren’t there

And where do you live that other Americans are fencing you out? What are you and your friends being prevented from doing? Set up your barbershops, make your movies, go to the house of worship of your choice. You seem to be trying to switch this discussion around from what American culture consists of to one of what you think of crime rates in cities in which you do not live. These are two different discussions.
Fencing? Who said a fence I said they aren’t assimilating they are creating there own communities. We like to go to similar places ,, they aren’t similar so they aren’t supposed to be here ..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ghts-activists-arent-telling-you-whole-truth/

For years now, innocent whites in South Africa (and across the world actually) have been systematically murdered by the thousands by violent subhuman animals. This genocide started under Obama, probably under his orders and financed by Soros.
View attachment 278618

Trump instructed his Sec of State to look into the matter, but that was over a year ago -- he has not done or said anything about it since....while thousands of innocent lives are being slaughtered, why isn't the US doing anything about it??

After all, the United States is partly responsible for what is happening because it was the commie libs of the late 80's and early 90's who were able to shame the US government for its position on supporting apartheid in South Africa -- now that apartheid has ended, the savages are now able to rule and have set out to commit literal genocide against the whites there --- genocide on a scale that has not been seen at anytime when apartheid was still the law of the land. Trump needs to do something, perhaps try to reinstitute the system of apartheid, not just in South Africa, but in all of the rest of the shit hole countries and even back home in our own shit hole cities like Chicago and Baltimore.

The white race has been sleeping now they are waking

They have the most power on earth

Especially the white males

They have always been in the minority and always have controlled the majority

The white males hides and while hiding makes the best decision to totally control the world again

Immigrants today are assimilating just as those before them did. I work with these populations every single day on a variety of levels. If certain people could grow balls enough to get over their bigotry and fear, they would be amazed at how hard these folks are working to adapt and succeed in America and what remarkable strides they are making. It makes one proud to be an American.

Fencing? Who said a fence I said they aren’t assimilating they are creating there [sic] own communities. .... ..

They are following the same pattern as previous generations of immigrants.

Fencing? Who said a fence I said they aren’t assimilating they are creating there [sic] own communities. .... ..

Separating them Selves from the natives? By being violent, yelling at the natives? Disrespecting us?

Fencing? Who said a fence I said they aren’t assimilating they are creating there own communities. We like to go to similar places ,, they aren’t similar so they aren’t supposed to be here ..

Who is "we"? Define yourself as "we." I can take it. I'm an American.

Immigrants today are assimilating just as those before them did. I work with these populations every single day on a variety of levels. If certain people could grow balls enough to get over their bigotry and fear, they would be amazed at how hard these folks are working to adapt and succeed in America and what remarkable strides they are making. It makes one proud to be an American.

Doing an ability that people have is good

Workers working good is good

But the ability to vote and be on juries requires a different ability

Trump seems to understand well with his help for black athletes

He helped bring out their unique abilities that can be interesting to all

But the ability to vote and be on juries is a total different ability

And the unwise then elects crooks that destroys the nation

Who is "we"? Define yourself as "we." I can take it. I'm an American.
turn on a documentary of ww2 look at the people

Separating them Selves from the natives? By being violent, yelling at the natives? Disrespecting us?

Why do you think of yourself as a "native"? Bizarre absent your membership in a tribe of indigenous peoples. What is your ancestral ethnicity? My ancestors came here from Ireland, Russia, Poland, and Lithuania.

Then get those veterans the help they need. Before we spend money on the people from another country.
As some one who knows homeless, and lives in a city, they want tot be left alone. Unless you know some that is asking for a home? Do you have a name?
Should we send back all Haitian refugees until we force them to take a home? Lol

For most veterans suffering from mental illness, their issues are a direct result of their service. Get them the help they need.
Who’s not getting the help? Do you have a name? They want to be out side.. do t you believe in freedom?

National Coalition for Homeless Veterans

There are an estimated 40,000 homeless veterans, with over 12,000 having served in Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF), Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) and Operation New Dawn (OND).

from: Veteran Mental Health - Facts and Stats that need to be Addressed
"According to the RAND Center for Military Health Policy Research 20 percent of the vets who served in either Iraq or Afghanistan suffer from either major depression or post-traumatic stress disorder. 19.5 percent of vets in these two categories have experienced a traumatic brain injury."

Why do you hate US veterans? Why do you want to help Africans before helping our own veterans?

Please tells us which veterans are not getting the help they need. We will get them help. Please give us names and locations.

So unless I can give you the names and locations, they don't exist? Nice dodge. Veterans organizations estimate there are over 12k homeless veterans from the sandbox wars alone. Next you will be telling me they just like living outdoors?

From what you say, it appears that you do not have this "ability" to vote and serve on a jury.

From what you say, it appears that you do not have this "ability" to vote and serve on a jury.

That is the big news that’s coming and nothing can stop it

The unwise will indeed be stopped from
Voting and serving on juries

The America’s founders stopped them and this will come again

Why do you think of yourself as a "native"? Bizarre absent your membership in a tribe of indigenous peoples. What is your ancestral ethnicity? My ancestors came here from Ireland, Russia, Poland, and Lithuania.
What tribesman signed the declaration of independence created the laws of this country ? I’ll wait

As some one who knows homeless, and lives in a city, they want tot be left alone. Unless you know some that is asking for a home? Do you have a name?
Should we send back all Haitian refugees until we force them to take a home? Lol

For most veterans suffering from mental illness, their issues are a direct result of their service. Get them the help they need.
Who’s not getting the help? Do you have a name? They want to be out side.. do t you believe in freedom?

There are an estimated 40,000 homeless veterans, with over 12,000 having served in Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF), Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) and Operation New Dawn (OND).

"According to the RAND Center for Military Health Policy Research 20 percent of the vets who served in either Iraq or Afghanistan suffer from either major depression or post-traumatic stress disorder. 19.5 percent of vets in these two categories have experienced a traumatic brain injury."

Why do you hate US veterans? Why do you want to help Africans before helping our own veterans?

Please tells us which veterans are not getting the help they need. We will get them help. Please give us names and locations.

So unless I can give you the names and locations, they don't exist? Nice dodge. Veterans organizations estimate there are over 12k homeless veterans from the sandbox wars alone. Next you will be telling me they just like living outdoors?
You can’t answer his question because it doesn’t exist you f moron

... everything on tv was white...

"Good Times" first aired 1974

"Chico and the Man" first aired 1975

"The Jeffersons" Season 1, 1975

"What's Happening!!" Season 1, 1977

"The Cosby Show" 1985

All on TV when you were a little boy, little boy. Learn the first thing about anything before shooting your mouth off, little boy.

Yes and "Soul Train".....first aired in 1971 and was on until 2006. Everyone that I knew of all races tuned in every Saturday afternoon to watch it.

If you recall, the mention of veterans and the like started from my comments mocking the original reasons to block accepting refugees from entering the country. I have no doubt you were all for stopping refugees then. But now it seems different, based on your remarks.

If you want to claim that there aren't any homeless veterans except those who want to live outdoors, you are welcome to your opinion.

If you recall, the mention of veterans and the like started from my comments mocking the original reasons to block accepting refugees from entering the country. I have no doubt you were all for stopping refugees then. But now it seems different, based on your remarks.

If you want to claim that there aren't any homeless veterans except those who want to live outdoors, you are welcome to your opinion.
It’s not an opinion name one that hasn’t been offered help

... everything on tv was white...

"Good Times" first aired 1974

"Chico and the Man" first aired 1975

"The Jeffersons" Season 1, 1975

"What's Happening!!" Season 1, 1977

"The Cosby Show" 1985

All on TV when you were a little boy, little boy. Learn the first thing about anything before shooting your mouth off, little boy.

Yes and "Soul Train".....first aired in 1971 and was on until 2006. Everyone that I knew of all races tuned in every Saturday afternoon to watch it.

He was born in '78, so he was 5 when Vanessa Williams became Miss America. That must've ruined him.

It’s not an opinion name one that hasn’t been offered help

My comments are based on information from veteran's assistance organizations.

Forum List

Back