Has Trump Done Enough To Stop The Genocide Of Whites?

Still not responding to my post.

Could it be that you are deliberately trying to derail the topic? Why would you do that I wonder?
Cool story, wages just went up again ..
Still deflecting. You are aware of the topic, yes?
Cool story
Boy you are just as thick as two short anks aren't you.
Cool story,, can you move on from your ass beating ? Lol
Son I've never had an asskicking here. You are living in a fantasy.

Cool story
I just want to say I agree with the OP economy is doing great wages are up investments deregulation Trump is amazing thank you

Cool story
These idiots think that just because they reply they are winning something.

...... We need immigrants that CAN ASSIMILATE

One of the greatest strengths of my nation is that any people can assimilate. If you ever understand why this is true you just might start to understand America.
I live with them and they are all high crime areas. Not assimilating

What does "assimilating" mean? And who is "them"?
to absorb into the culturaltradition of a population or group… the belief that tolerant hostswould be able to assimilateimmigrants of whatever creed or colour. — Brian Holmes
b : to make similar … the onlyfaculty that seems to assimilateman to the immortal gods. — Joseph Conrad

Africans and Latinos

How have people "absorbed" or not "absorbed" our many cultural traditions? I've got people all around me in northern Virginia, from many different lands, who are "absorbing" like crazy. My ancestors all "absorbed." What are you "absorbing"? Tell me of one U.S. "culture" that we all have to "absorb." Why didn't the European settlers whom the Mexican government tolerated on their land in Texas "absorb" Mexican culture? Is Greg Abbot or Dan Patrick Tejano?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
One of the greatest strengths of my nation is that any people can assimilate. If you ever understand why this is true you just might start to understand America.

to absorb into the culturaltradition of a population or group… the belief that tolerant hostswould be able to assimilateimmigrants of whatever creed or colour. — Brian Holmes
b : to make similar … the onlyfaculty that seems to assimilateman to the immortal gods. — Joseph Conrad

Africans and Latinos

How have people "absorbed" or not "absorbed" our many cultural traditions? I've got people all around me in northern Virginia, from many different lands, who are "absorbing" like crazy. My ancestors all "absorbed." What are you "absorbing"? Tell me of one U.S. "culture" that we all have to "absorb." Why didn't the European settlers whom the Mexican government tolerated on their land in Texas "absorb" Mexican culture? Is Greg Abbot or Dan Patrick Tejano?
We don’t have a country if we are not assimilate to the American Culture created by Americans.
Mostly white. Deal with it

Africans and Latinos

We don’t have a country if we are not assimilate to the American Culture created by Americans.

A racist douche always shows his true colors sooner or later.

Africans and Latinos

A racist douche always shows his true colors sooner or later.
Huh

Africans and Latinos

Which whites would that be? Are you implying that we all have something in common to do with david duke or frankie graham or "militias" or some weirdo in Texas or the rest of the crap just because our ancestors were European? Tell me some hallmarks of "white American culture"?

The following are parts of American culture:

Uh, oh! I think that some black folks might have snuck in there.

Sorry I'm pretty ignorant of Tejano, and anything from our Japanese, Chinese, Korean folks and others.

Last edited:

Africans and Latinos

Which whites would that be? Are you implying that we all have something in common to do with david duke or frankie graham or "militias" or some weirdo in Texas or the rest of the crap just because our ancestors were European? Tell me some hallmarks of "white American culture"?

Sorry I'm pretty ignorant of Tejano, and anything from our Japanese, Chinese, Korean folks and others.

So I was born in 1978 in the inner city of Boston. Before I was bussed to schools, my family was white ( except for my sister Puerto Ricans ) but basically white, 99% of my neighbors where’s white, when I first (explored)
Boston was white, everything on tv was white, media white, everyone spoke English, and in 78 America was probably 80% white or more.
Every one spoke English and if you didn’t someone said something.
So basically everything in America was created by white people. Black republicans also contributed to America, and they assimilated to how we run America.

Now if you aren’t speaking English you are not doing what most of the natives are doing, that IS NOT ASSIMILATING
When you come here from latin and Afro countries and you put your flag up and don’t speak English you are not assimilating
(Irish, Italians all melted together and built America) they can display there flag.

Now if you aren’t assimilating you are being disrespectful to proud Americans, that will cause conflict just like the Mexican American war. Mexicans were disrespectful and they got their ass kicked

If you support the culture division you are against America and I wish you luck

Name one homeless veteran that isn’t onthe street because they are mentally ill and no matter how many time you bring him to a shelter he leaves to live on the street. Name one

Then get those veterans the help they need. Before we spend money on the people from another country.
As some one who knows homeless, and lives in a city, they want tot be left alone. Unless you know some that is asking for a home? Do you have a name?
Should we send back all Haitian refugees until we force them to take a home? Lol

For most veterans suffering from mental illness, their issues are a direct result of their service. Get them the help they need.
Who’s not getting the help? Do you have a name? They want to be out side.. do t you believe in freedom?

National Coalition for Homeless Veterans

There are an estimated 40,000 homeless veterans, with over 12,000 having served in Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF), Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) and Operation New Dawn (OND).

from: Veteran Mental Health - Facts and Stats that need to be Addressed
"According to the RAND Center for Military Health Policy Research 20 percent of the vets who served in either Iraq or Afghanistan suffer from either major depression or post-traumatic stress disorder. 19.5 percent of vets in these two categories have experienced a traumatic brain injury."

Why do you hate US veterans? Why do you want to help Africans before helping our own veterans?

Please tells us which veterans are not getting the help they need. We will get them help. Please give us names and locations.

Name one.. mic drop

Mike Tiernan.
The baseball player? Lol

No, the infantryman.

But it is actually too late for him. He committed suicide just over a year ago. But, you know, maybe he just wanted the freedom to live outdoors.
So you pick A man that can’t speak for him self you sick bastard

No, I pick a man who suffered and died for lack of proper care.

What help wasn't he getting. Was he seeking help? Was he refused help?

Africans and Latinos

So I was born in 1978 in the inner city of Boston. Before I was bussed to schools, my family was white ( except for my sister Puerto Ricans ) but basically white, 99% of my neighbors where’s white, when I first (explored)
Boston was white, everything on tv was white, media white, everyone spoke English, and in 78 America was probably 80% white or more.
So basically everything in America was created by white people. Black republicans also contributed to America, and they assimilated to how we run America.

Now if you aren’t speaking English you are not doing what most of the natives are doing, that IS NOT ASSIMILATING
When you come here from latin and Afro countries and you put your flag up and don’t speak English you are not assimilating
(Irish, Italians all melted together and built America) they can display there flag.

Now if you aren’t assimilating you are being disrespectful to proud Americans, that will cause conflict just like the Mexican American war. Mexicans were disrespectful and they got their ass kicked

Why would you insult me as being "against America"?

I was born in the Jersey 'burbs in the 1950's in an area where African-Americans had a very low profile. Yeah, everyone on tv was white, since media was heavily segregated by race. So what? My grandparents on my father's side already spoke English, as their grandparents learned it after arriving from Ireland to the slums of New York. My mother's parents had a difficult time with the English language, given that they were more recent arrivals from Eastern Europe, and thus spoke other languages in their home. When I received a birthday card from my Nana, written in shaky hand in English, it was a blessing to me as I knew how hard it was for her to do it. But she was at the top of the WWII war effort, sending packages of food, socks, anything, week after week, and all of her six children took part, with all three of her sons overseas, Army and Navy. My mother, Grumman Aircraft, her sister, the Waves, her teenage sister, neighborhood blackout warden and coastal watch out on Long Island. My clumsy English-speaking Nana always wore an American flag pin on her coat, she got her citizenship, and she never missed an election.

The people in my community speak English or at least try to and we help them along. Koreans, Hondurans, Ethiopians, Pakistanis, Afghans, Somalis, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, and a whole lot more. No one is being "disrespectful" to anyone.

You have no right to claim what belongs to us all. You are only a small part of our nation.

Africans and Latinos

I was born in the Jersey 'burbs in the 1950's in an area where African-Americans had a very low profile. Yeah, everyone on tv was white, since media was heavily segregated by race. So what? My grandparents on my father's side already spoke English, as their grandparents learned it after arriving from Ireland to the slums of New York. My mother's parents had a difficult time with the English language, given that they were more recent arrivals from Eastern Europe, and thus spoke other languages in their home. When I received a birthday card from my Nana, written in shaky hand in English, it was a blessing to me as I knew how hard it was for her to do it. But she was at the top of the WWII war effort, sending packages of food, socks, anything, week after week, and all of her six children took part, with all three of her sons overseas, Army and Navy. My mother, Grumman Aircraft, her sister, the Waves, her teenage sister, neighborhood blackout warden and coastal watch out on Long Island. My clumsy English-speaking Nana always wore an American flag pin on her coat, she got her citizenship, and she never missed an election.

The people in my community speak English or at least try to and we help them along. Koreans, Hondurans, Ethiopians, Pakistanis, Afghans, Somalis, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, and a whole lot more. No one is being "disrespectful" to anyone.

You have no right to claim what belongs to us all. You are only a small part of our nation.

Well you live around the only no whites that are assimilating because nation wide they are not assimilating,, every high crime area of America if full of multi cultural people.
Just a fact.. I went to inner city schools and worked a ton community centers. I live in the the City still, they are not assimilating. We have 6 Latino barber shops ok the same street 60 second walk from each other, they don’t look like American barber shops, they don’t speak English they play dis respectful music, I go to the Bank of America they are all speaking Spanish, we can’t continue to be divided by culture. I don’t care what race you are .. but they are disrespectful and aren’t assimilating.. gotta change .. and if you actually cared about them you would try to help them before it’s to late

Well you live around the only no whites that are assimilating because nation wide they are not assimilating,, every high crime area of America if full of multi cultural people.
Just a fact.. I went to inner city schools and worked a ton community centers. I live in the the City still, they are not assimilating. We have 6 Latino barber shops ok the same street 60 second walk from each other, they don’t look like American barber shops, they don’t speak English they play dis respectful music, I go to the Bank of America they are all speaking Spanish, we can’t continue to be divided by culture. I don’t care what race you are .. but they are disrespectful and aren’t assimilating.. gotta change .. and if you actually cared about them you would try to help them before it’s to late

I don't live in a "high crime area." What do you think is "disrespectful"? And to whom? I help my neighbors who have problems with English. We work together. Everyone who comes here makes an effort at joining us.

BTW: whom do you think that I should be?

I don't live in a "high crime area." What do you think is "disrespectful"? And to whom? I help my neighbors who have problems with English. We work together. Everyone who comes here makes an effort at joining us.

Would you help them if they had a trump sign in there yard and said they are voting for trump and there is nothing you could do to change there mind?

Would you help them if they had a trump sign in there yard and said they are voting for trump and there is nothing you could do to change there mind?

How would I "help them"? They are free to register to vote and go to the polls with nothing to stop them.

How is it that you cannot answer my questions? what is your culture? You have not provided one example of "culture" that is universally American.

Africans and Latinos

Every one spoke English and if you didn’t someone said something.....

100% bullshit. If you were born in 78, when you were ten years old Boston was not as you describe. There were lots of people of lots of backgrounds and riding the T you could expect to hear a dozen languages spoken around you as people went about their business in a bustling city and center of education. You are lying your ass off expecting - for some stupid reason - that no one else but you has ever been to Boston and you can pass off any nonsense you want. Sorry kid, your lies won't fly with me because I know the area much better and much longer than you. Grow up a little before shooting your mouth off so much.

Last edited:

How would I "help them"? They are free to register to vote and go to the polls with nothing to stop them.

How is it that you cannot answer my questions? what is your culture? You have not provided one example of "culture" that is universally American.
American culture? Look around lol honky-tonk cowboy boots New York accent Boston accent southern accent California accent Midwest accent .. you telling me they talk like that in Europe!? Lol hahahha
Country music baseball basketball , Apple pie Boston baked beans , Rock ‘n’ roll, freedom, liberty, English, prosperity , guns, hunting,
I can go on and on

... everything on tv was white...

"Good Times" first aired 1974

"Chico and the Man" first aired 1975

"The Jeffersons" Season 1, 1975

"What's Happening!!" Season 1, 1977

"The Cosby Show" 1985

All on TV when you were a little boy, little boy. Learn the first thing about anything before shooting your mouth off, little boy.

Forum List

Back