Has the media decided that it is our THIRD PARTY? Jim Acosta seems to think so!

Corporate Media is nothing but left wing propaganda.

We all know it.

It’s no longer a group of people who report facts and make sure the government doesn’t overreach.

It’s about political activism and pushing their personal political beliefs.

Corporate Media is nothing but left wing propaganda.

We all know it.

It’s no longer a group of people who report facts and make sure the government doesn’t overreach.

It’s about political activism and pushing their personal political beliefs.

There is no one media

It is harder to control the media than at any time in history

Is that really what you consider scandals?
None involved malpractice on the part of the president and none were prosecutable

Since when did a scandal have to be something prosecutable?

Was former President William Clinton getting a Lewinsky in the Oval Office prosecutable?

There is no one media

How should the media be 'CONTROLLED"?

It appears to me that the viewers are doing an excellent job.

Nolte: Death Spiral Continues as CNN Loses One-Third of Primetime Audience
by JOHN NOLTE12 Jun 2019

The far-left CNN’s ratings death spiral marched into last week as the fake news network lost one-third of its primetime audience and a breathtaking 55 percent of its demo viewers.

When compared to this same week last year, CNN also lost 21 percent of its total day viewers.
[...]
Nolte: CNN Loses One-Third of Primetime Audience

There is no one media

by JOHN NOLTE12 Jun 2019

The far-left CNN’s ratings death spiral marched into last week as the fake news network lost one-third of its primetime audience and a breathtaking 55 percent of its demo viewers.

When compared to this same week last year, CNN also lost 21 percent of its total day viewers.
[...]
So it seems they are not controlled

Ratings depend on the current news cycle

If there is no compelling news, viewers will watch WWE or FoxNews

Has the media decided that it is our THIRD PARTY?

Would Walter Cronkite and many other great newscasters of the past recognize their profession today?

CNN’s Acosta ‘Regrets’ Media Did Not Stand in Solidarity More Against Trump
By TRENT BAKER 9 Jun 2019

Sunday on CNN’s “Reliable Sources,” CNN White House chief correspondent Jim Acosta revealed one his “regrets” in life is the media not standing together in solidarity.

Acosta lamented he has “missed some opportunities” to challenge President Donald Trump labeling the media “the enemy of the people.”
[...]
CNN's Acosta 'Regrets' Media Did Not Stand in Solidarity More Against Trump | Breitbart
Are you aware of the criticism of Cronkite over the Vietnam media coverage?

He's referring to the lies from the White House and how the press should have done a better job calling them out.

I agree.

Here is the full interview and a place for liberals to go to and not give Breitbart traffic.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The government tells lies?????????????????????

WHHHHAAAAATTTTT?????

:rolleyes:

There is no one media

by JOHN NOLTE12 Jun 2019

[...]
So it seems they are not controlled

Ratings depend on the current news cycle

If there is no compelling news, viewers will watch WWE or FoxNews
well they're damn sure not watching CNN's bash parade.

He's referring to the lies from the White House and how the press should have done a better job calling them out.

I agree.

Here is the full interview and a place for liberals to go to and not give Breitbart traffic.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHHHHAAAAATTTTT?????

If you're OK with the current President spouting off more lies than any other then you do you.

I agree.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHHHHAAAAATTTTT?????

If you're OK with the current President spouting off more lies than any other then you do you.

Do you prefer your Kool-Aid on ice?

I agree.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHHHHAAAAATTTTT?????

Do you prefer your Kool-Aid on ice?

No, my palate is a little more sophisticated than yours, not into kiddie drinks.

I agree.

Who lies?

Trump and others.

What lie?? Tell me one

"I will release my tax returns"

“When the audit is over” dick head

I agree.

Who lies?

Trump and others.

What lie?? Tell me one

He didn't always say that and there isn't a valid point not to release them while under audit anyway. All president's taxes are audited and everyone else managed to release their returns. What makes Trump so special? Other than being touched.

The president always gets audited (and the veep too)

He didn't always say that and there isn't a valid point not to release them while under audit anyway. All president's taxes are audited and everyone else managed to release their returns. What makes Trump so special? Other than being touched.

Indeed and if those audits revealed any criminal wrongdoing the IRS would have no way to keep it a secret.

Case closed.

Indeed and if those audits revealed any criminal wrongdoing the IRS would have no way to keep it a secret.

Case closed.

The IRS may not know the context of everything in the audit. But that's not what we are talking about here. This was a broken promise by the president, something every other recent president has been able to do.

I agree.

Who lies?

Trump and others.

What lie?? Tell me one

Complete bullshit, but it seems you'll believe anything with that Orange cock constantly in your mouth, dick head.

It’s none of your business

Forum List

Back