Has Germany Crossed the 'Red Line' with Russia?

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

And what does the Red Line even mean?

Is Russia going to up the ante as mutually agreed upon limitations to the war are being discarded?

Is Russia going to up the ante as mutually agreed upon limitations to the war are being discarded?
If it was like Obama's, it doesn't mean shit.

It means that Russia is whining that Germany is being unfair, helping someone resist the Russians.

Ruined the post-WWII reconciliation? :lmao:

Yeah, I think holding half of Germany as prisoners for 35 years did that long ago.

red line simply means what it did with Obama. He set red lines. If Assad went over them, he would attack Syria. He believed Assad had gone over but he did not attack Syria - or rather he did not attack in the way people were thinking he would. Obama killed thousands of thousands of people with drones.

So the red line with Germany and Russia would I imagine mean has Germany gone too far to be able to set up cordial relations with Russia.

red line simply means what it did with Obama. He set red lines. If Assad went over them, he would attack Syria. He believed Assad had gone over but he did not attack Syria - or rather he did not attack in the way people were thinking he would. Obama killed thousands of thousands of people with drones.

So the red line with Germany and Russia would I imagine mean has Germany gone too far to be able to set up cordial relations with Russia.

Russia invaded Ukraine but Germany made cordial relations impossible? LOL!

Forum List

Back