Has Bill Maher been red-pilled? He's waking up & telling truths so there is hope

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Maher has both surprised & unsettled his largely leftist audience with the truth bombs he has been dropping for months now.
In this monologue, he goes after cancel culture, Zuckerberg, AI censorship & Crackhunter Briben hard.
Finally people are paying attention.
Both sides are lying to us constantly.
The Left/Right paradigm is Uniparty Kabuki Theatre to distract the masses while the real damage is done off stage

Last edited:
Maher is a die hard Europhobe. Probably trying to avoid being a complete embarrassment like all the other Deep State talk show hosts.

Maher has both surprised & unsettled his largely leftist audience with the truth bombs he has been dropping for months now.
In this monologue, he goes after cancel culture, Zuckerberg, AI censorship & Crackhunter Briben hard.
The Left/Right paradigm is Uniparty Kabuki Theatre to distract the masses while the real damage is done off stage

Yes, he is telling truths.

No he has not he knows there is Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Fallon. Jimmy Kimmel, Trevor Noah, Samantha Bee, Seth Meyers, James Corden all going for that far left woke audience why be number eight in that group when he can move more to middle and attract a bigger audience. Maher is still a liberal and when it makes rating sense for him to go full anti Republican again he will.

As much as I dislike Maher, I will say that he has pretty much always told the truth. The truth as he sees it. Sometimes it fits with your truth, sometimes it doesn't. I've always found him to be fair, not very funny, but fair.

No he has not he knows there is Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Fallon. Jimmy Kimmel, Trevor Noah, Samantha Bee, Seth Meyers, James Corden all going for that far left woke audience why be number eight in that group when he can move more to middle and attract a bigger audience. Maher is still a liberal and when it makes rating sense for him to go full anti Republican again he will.
The fact that Maher is an actual liberal disqualifies himself from the Dems now. There are no real liberals left in the Dem camp, just those progressives that identify as liberal while cheering for authoritarianism.
All Dem platforms are anti-liberal when you really look at them

As much as I dislike Maher, I will say that he has pretty much always told the truth. The truth as he sees it. Sometimes it fits with your truth, sometimes it doesn't. I've always found him to be fair, not very funny, but fair.
Good observation, hjmick. I cringe when someone puts up a visual on Mr. Maher in the past. Maybe there's something about the evidence that got Mr. Maher's attention if he pretty much always told the truth, even as he sees it. Maybe stuff matters to him now. We could sure use a few lefties in the limelight seeing the truth as best, because we have a shipload of new Rep;ublicans who used to be old Democrats who looked up the facts and found that communistic adherence can turn a Maripol into skeletal skyscrapers that reek of doom and gloom. And they may be smart enough to know the Deep State has been playing footsie with Vladamir Putin by handing over American assets to the former KGB mastermind. Edit: such as 20% of America's weapon grade uranium found in Wyoming and about a billion barrels of free oil when Hillary/Obama granted 3 oil-rich Aleutian Islands over to the Kremlin without so much as a request to the Great State of Alaska. If I were an Alaskan, I'd be pretty upset about losing a billion barrels or more of oil and gas from my state and turned over to a hostile country to the Land of the Free that we used to be before Pelosi the Horrible took over 3 branches of government with her ShockJock ways. Eh, or maybe the prospect of $9 a gallon gas opened some eyes around the country to see interference with a simple business transaction as a pipeline of affordable gas coming into this country as a putdown to the economy-enhancing Republican President That Trump was.

Last edited:
I wish he'd speak at the correspondents dinner. Follow that up with the hero Gilbert godfried.

Maher is for Maher. He believes in being paid.

The fact that Maher is an actual liberal disqualifies himself from the Dems now. There are no real liberals left in the Dem camp, just those progressives that identify as liberal while cheering for authoritarianism.
All Dem platforms are anti-liberal when you really look at them
Maher can call out both sides when it calls for it. There is no conservative that had that moral character. Until you can call out your own side, no matter how much you might disagree with the other. You have no credibility.

Just realized....what a bad month April was if you are a progressive...the pooper being brutalized.

Musk...Disney...Maher...President Potato Head being train wrecked by CNN...GDP train wreck... Hunter Biden going mainstream....

Dang....and shit countrywide going south....and now, Ukraine getting pulverized...

Maher smart....crafty as fuck:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Forum List

Back