Has anyone elses tastebuds reset?

...when it comes to fast food?

I haven't eaten out much in the last couple of months and just got home yesterday. Had a Arby's traditional gyro and it was especially good...surprisingly so.

Today the wife wanted Mickey Dee's and I had a Big Mac. The meat tasted awful...so I'm wondering...has it always been this bad and I never noticed, like the frog being boiled...or is this just Coronavirus taking it's toll on quality?

Any thoughts?

Yeah, Arby's, Subway, and Jimmy John's are just about the only fast food joints I can tolerate anymore.

I like Arby's because they have a Jr Roast Beef Sand, which is about the right size for me. Other than that, I have turned into a decent cook, so the quarantine hasn't been too bad for my family. We still get pizza and an occasional night of subs or other take out. Other than that, I cook.

Asaro Partanna Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil - IBFoods.com

That is all.

I haven't eaten out much in the last couple of months and just got home yesterday. Had a Arby's traditional gyro and it was especially good...surprisingly so.

Today the wife wanted Mickey Dee's and I had a Big Mac. The meat tasted awful...so I'm wondering...has it always been this bad and I never noticed, like the frog being boiled...or is this just Coronavirus taking it's toll on quality?

Any thoughts?

Did Arby's give you the 1st free like a drug dealer would? :eek: I had Chinese take-out for the 1st time in 5 weeks last night and got completely right with the world.. Musta been the MSG !!!!

COULD be MSG at Arby's also.. OR -- more likely that dang tasty "Arby's Sauce"... LOL.....

Any thoughts?

Did Arby's give you the 1st free like a drug dealer would? :eek: I had Chinese take-out for the 1st time in 5 weeks last night and got completely right with the world.. Musta been the MSG !!!!

COULD be MSG at Arby's also.. OR -- more likely that dang tasty "Arby's Sauce"... LOL.....
Oh...Chinese...

Soon...:bow2:

:lol:

My last car trip I saw a der wienerschnitzel off the highway...I remember that joint from my high school days so I had to get off and try a chili cheese dog....it wasn't bad or I was really hungry one or the other....

Forum List

Back