Has anyone considered that Mueller may be working on a charge of treason against Trump?

I posted this thread over 4 months ago. It's more relevant now than it was then.

But before I comment further, I want to ask a rhetorical question that is considerably less provocative than it is a simple common sense inquiry.

If you're a president with nothing to hide, and you know that you and your campaign are both not guilty of any kind of collusion (conspiracy) with the Russians to affect the 2016 election, but you also understand that optics and your behavior could either bolster your argument or weaken it considerably in the eyes of people who still have an open mind about what happened (and why) in 2016, then I can't help but ask the following question:

With your countrymen and the world watching (from afar), why would you choose to meet Putin in private for 2 hours with no high-ranking American aides present, no stenographer, and no one other than an American translator? Why shouldn't reasonable, rational people be suspicious of what happened in that meeting room.under such circumstances?

President Trump, why would you do that if you have nothing to hide?

Let me elaborate. Not a chance in hell. I know it's the dream of every Lefty, but IT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. And yes, I will be more than willing to post an apology and an admission that I was totally wrong.

It's not a dream. Dreams are pleasant. This is an American nightmare!

You're a fucking idiot. A guy leaves his cushy lifestyle to try to do good for the America he loves, and here you are being an asshat. I'd like to kick you right in your ass, you piece of shit! What have you done for America? Fuck right the hell off. I'm tired of bullshit like this.

"Leaves his cushy lifestyle"? You need a reality check. Trump's "lifestyle" is cushier than it ever was before, and WE, the American people, are paying for it now!

Remember when Trump said he wouldn't have time for golf as he criticized Obama for golfing so much? Well, Trump's playing golf more often than Obama did, and the American taxpayers are footing the bill for all his trips to FL on AF1.

So what? He's accomplished ten times in eighteen months what Obama "accomplished" in eight years.

Only when it comes to chaos in governance, unprecedented incompetence in executing policy, staff turnover, and cabinet-level corruption resulting in abrupt firings and/or resignations. That doesn't even include the inhumane and intentionally cruel separation of small children from their parents for no other reason than to instill fear in others.

:itsok:
Only when it comes to chaos in governance, unprecedented incompetence in executing policy, staff turnover, and cabinet-level corruption resulting in abrupt firings and/or resignations. That doesn't even include the inhumane and intentionally cruel separation of small children from their parents for no other reason than to instill fear in others.

:boo_hoo14:

:dance:

:slap:

Moron leftist shill says what? :lalala:

I posted this thread over 4 months ago. It's more relevant now than it was then.

But before I comment further, I want to ask a rhetorical question that is considerably less provocative than it is a simple common sense inquiry.

If you're a president with nothing to hide, and you know that you and your campaign are both not guilty of any kind of collusion (conspiracy) with the Russians to affect the 2016 election, but you also understand that optics and your behavior could either bolster your argument or weaken it considerably in the eyes of people who still have an open mind about what happened (and why) in 2016, then I can't help but ask the following question:

With your countrymen and the world watching (from afar), why would you choose to meet Putin in private for 2 hours with no high-ranking American aides present, no stenographer, and no one other than an American translator? Why shouldn't reasonable, rational people be suspicious of what happened in that meeting room.under such circumstances?

Perhaps for diplomatic reasons Trump chose not to embarrass Putin with a public meeting while explaining the facts of life to him.

Perhaps they just talked about their favorite movies. The salient point is that we just don't know what was discussed because Trump made sure that we wouldn't know, that we COULD'NT know! Why would that be if Trump had nothing to hide from his fellow Americans?

Considering that the Democrats and their media pets have fallen completely face down in the gene pool, I would not be inclined to tell them anything either.

And no, they are not "fellow Americans". Frankly, I don't know what the fuck they are.

You would not be inclined to "tell THEM" anything? Nobody knows what was discussed in that meeting. Even members of his own administration, let alone his own political party, know absolutely nothing about what transpired.. They've said as much in their own words.

People keep talking about collusion despite the fact that collusion is not a crime. However, conspiracy to hack into the DNC email system AND obstruction of justice are both crimes and would qualify as high crimes and misdemeanors for the purposes of impeachment.

But what if that's not the least of it?

After all, isn't it strange that Trump never says anything bad or negative about Putin? Isn't it also extremely odd that Trump keeps denying Russian interference in the 2016 election despite overwhelming evidence provided by numerous intelligence agencies? And why hasn't Trump enacted the sanctions that congress overwhelmingly voted on last year?

Let me propose a possible theory of what happened in the past and what's happening behind the scenes now: Years ago, Trump struck a bargain with the devil (so to speak). He agreed to help Russians launder money (which is, of course, illegal) in exchange for payment. For the most part, these transactions mostly flew under the radar. However, the Russians would certainly have evidence of all of these transactions although they would certainly have no incentive to blow the whistle on Trump. But once Trump ran for president and WON the election, the Russians would now have leverage over Trump. That leverage would give the Russians the power to blackmail Trump. At this point, Trump had a choice. One choice was the choice of a patriot: refuse to give in to the blackmail and risk the possibility that the money laundering scheme would go public. The other choice is the choice of a traitor who would place his own personal interest above the interests of the USA while also betraying his oath of office. In other words, Trump is quite possibly putting the interests of Putin and Russia above that of his own country and is essentially a foreign agent, and a turncoat. More plainly, it's quite possible that President Trump is a traitor.

What say you?

Have any of you liberal whack nut jobs considered

that bats will fly out of your ass before any of

your made up bull shit sticks to Trump…

It’s all coming back to bite you in the ass….

People keep talking about collusion despite the fact that collusion is not a crime. However, conspiracy to hack into the DNC email system AND obstruction of justice are both crimes and would qualify as high crimes and misdemeanors for the purposes of impeachment.

After all, isn't it strange that Trump never says anything bad or negative about Putin? Isn't it also extremely odd that Trump keeps denying Russian interference in the 2016 election despite overwhelming evidence provided by numerous intelligence agencies? And why hasn't Trump enacted the sanctions that congress overwhelmingly voted on last year?

Let me propose a possible theory of what happened in the past and what's happening behind the scenes now: Years ago, Trump struck a bargain with the devil (so to speak). He agreed to help Russians launder money (which is, of course, illegal) in exchange for payment. For the most part, these transactions mostly flew under the radar. However, the Russians would certainly have evidence of all of these transactions although they would certainly have no incentive to blow the whistle on Trump. But once Trump ran for president and WON the election, the Russians would now have leverage over Trump. That leverage would give the Russians the power to blackmail Trump. At this point, Trump had a choice. One choice was the choice of a patriot: refuse to give in to the blackmail and risk the possibility that the money laundering scheme would go public. The other choice is the choice of a traitor who would place his own personal interest above the interests of the USA while also betraying his oath of office. In other words, Trump is quite possibly putting the interests of Putin and Russia above that of his own country and is essentially a foreign agent, and a turncoat. More plainly, it's quite possible that President Trump is a traitor.

What say you?

Are you familiar with the following Edmund Burke quote?

“Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.”

I ask that question for the following reason:

At some point, rich and powerful men may seem untouchable. The reason why is simple. It's because they basically are, at least for a time. They have money, and they have power, and they have allies who are willing to protect them, whether those allies are true loyalists or whether they're hired guns. But things change, sometimes slowly, and sometimes quickly depending on the circumstances. Don't believe me? Men like Ivan Boesky, Michael Milken, Bernie Ebbers, Ken Lay, Jeff Skilling, and Bernie Madoff know/knew it to be true from personal experience. One day, they were at the top of their game, essentially unassailable. Then the bottom dropped out, and allies fled..

There are other less successful, but almost equally famous men (due to television exposure) like Don Lapre and Kevin Trudeau who scammed people out of money and used paid infomercials to do it. Frankly, it strikes me as almost fitting and prescient that Trump engaged in s similar scam with his Trump University which bilked trusting but gullible people out of tens of thousands of dollars with promises of riches at the end of a phony rainbow. However, I know that there's a certain segment of our society that blames the victims for not being more savvy. So be it. After all, Trump, like all those "Flip this house with no money down" is, at his core, a salesman and a self-promoter who accentuates the positive (even if it's essentially a fiction) while overlooking the negative. Used car salesmen and unscrupulous real estate agents have been doing that for decades. And while that may be wholly unethical, it's not necessarily illegal(depending on the circumstances, of course. However, that's merely commerce. After all, caveat emptor, right?

But we're talking about a whole different ball game when it comes to national security. So, when Trump has a photo-op meeting with the dictator of North Korea and achieves no meaningful and verifiable concessions from Kim, but Trump nonetheless tweets out that we can all sleep safe at night because of what he "accomplished," I'm not at all reassured.

That leads me to Putin. Putting is a cagey and experienced KGB agent who's been running Russia for almost 20 years. He's not going to be buffaloed by a former NY real estate developer who only has 18 months of OJT as the American president with no other governmental experience. Putin is going to eat Trump's lunch unless Trump is smart enough to make sure that he prepares for the summit (he played golf the day before), and he brings knowledgeable aides into the meeting with him (he did not)

There's simply too MUCH at stake for our country, not to mention the Western Alliance, for our president to behave as if this exercise in governance was little more than an extension of his effort to engage in ego gratification.

But like I said at the start, rich and powerful men may seem untouchable, but it's a mistake to believe that their power doesn't have limits if not time constraints. If you don't believe that, look at President Riichard Nixon. In 1972, he won reelection with 49 states voting for him. Less than two years later, he resigned in disgrace. Nixon, for all his faults, knew the game was over and decided not to put the country he loved through a long, and protracted, and painful impeachment morass. As for Trump, I don't see him as a man who would resign. He would willingly, and stubbornly, (and perhaps gleefully) put America through a spasm of political immolation..What a waste that would be if the end is just the same. But it's fathomable, if not defensible, when you come to understand one thing: The one thing that Trump cares about above and beyond all other things is: Trump.

Last edited:

Perhaps for diplomatic reasons Trump chose not to embarrass Putin with a public meeting while explaining the facts of life to him.

Perhaps they just talked about their favorite movies. The salient point is that we just don't know what was discussed because Trump made sure that we wouldn't know, that we COULD'NT know! Why would that be if Trump had nothing to hide from his fellow Americans?

Considering that the Democrats and their media pets have fallen completely face down in the gene pool, I would not be inclined to tell them anything either.

And no, they are not "fellow Americans". Frankly, I don't know what the fuck they are.

You would not be inclined to "tell THEM" anything? Nobody knows what was discussed in that meeting. Even members of his own administration, let alone his own political party, know absolutely nothing about what transpired.. They've said as much in their own words.
Obama had all kinds of meetings with foreign leaders with no American witnesses. When did this become a problem, all of a sudden? Before you respond, just keep in mind that fact that I don't give a flying fuck whether you trust Trump or not.

What say you?

At some point, rich and powerful men may seem untouchable. The reason why is simple. It's because they basically are, at least for a time. They have money, and they have power, and they have allies who are willing to protect them, whether those allies are true loyalists or whether they're hired guns. But things change, sometimes slowly, and sometimes quickly depending on the circumstances. Don't believe me? Men like Ivan Boesky, Michael Milken, Bernie Ebbers, Ken Lay, Jeff Skilling, and Bernie Madoff know/knew it to be true from personal experience. One day, they were at the top of their game, essentially unassailable. Then the bottom dropped out, and allies fled..

There are other less successful, but almost equally famous men (due to television exposure) like Don Lapre and Kevin Trudeau who scammed people out of money and used paid infomercials to do it. Frankly, it strikes me as almost fitting and prescient that Trump engaged in s similar scam with his Trump University which bilked trusting but gullible people out of tens of thousands of dollars with promises of riches at the end of a phony rainbow. However, I know that there's a certain segment of our society that blames the victims for not being more savvy. So be it. After all, Trump, like all those "Flip this house with no money down" is, at his core, a salesman and a self-promoter who accentuates the positive (even if it's essentially a fiction) while overlooking the negative. Used car salesmen and unscrupulous real estate agents have been doing that for decades. And while that may be wholly unethical, it's not necessarily illegal(depending on the circumstances, of course. However, that's merely commerce. After all, caveat emptor, right?

But we're talking about a whole different ball game when it comes to national security. So, when Trump has a photo-op meeting with the dictator of North Korea and achieves no meaningful and verifiable concessions from Kim, but Trump nonetheless tweets out that we can all sleep safe at night because of what he "accomplished," I'm not at all reassured.

That leads me to Putin. Putting is a cagey and experienced KGB agent who's been running Russia for almost 20 years. He's not going to be buffaloed by a former NY real estate developer who only has 18 months of OJT as the American president with no other governmental experience. Putin is going to eat Trump's lunch unless Trump is smart enough to make sure that he prepares for the summit (he played golf the day before), and he brings knowledgeable aides into the meeting with him (he did not)

There's simply too MUCH at stake for our country, not to mention the Western Alliance, for our president to behave as if this exercise in governance was little more than an extension of his effort to engage in ego gratification.

But like I said at the start, rich and powerful men may seem untouchable, but it's a mistake to believe that their power doesn't have limits if not time constraints. If you don't believe that, look at President Riichard Nixon. In 1972, he won reelection with 49 states voting for him. Less than two years later, he resigned in disgrace. Nixon, for all his faults, knew the game was over and decided not to put the country he loved through a long, and protracted, and painful impeachment morass. As for Trump, I don't see him as a man who would resign. He would willingly, and stubbornly, (and perhaps gleefully) put America through a spasm of political immolation..What a waste that would be if the end is just the same. But it's fathomable, if not defensible, when you come to understand one thing: The one thing that Trump cares about above and beyond all other things is: Trump.
iu

You have know clue as to who knows what. Perhaps they just aren't saying. That often happens, you know.

What say you?

2 years and still nothing...……………………

Yawning

Let me elaborate. Not a chance in hell. I know it's the dream of every Lefty, but IT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. And yes, I will be more than willing to post an apology and an admission that I was totally wrong.

You're a fucking idiot. A guy leaves his cushy lifestyle to try to do good for the America he loves, and here you are being an asshat. I'd like to kick you right in your ass, you piece of shit! What have you done for America? Fuck right the hell off. I'm tired of bullshit like this.

"Leaves his cushy lifestyle"? You need a reality check. Trump's "lifestyle" is cushier than it ever was before, and WE, the American people, are paying for it now!

Remember when Trump said he wouldn't have time for golf as he criticized Obama for golfing so much? Well, Trump's playing golf more often than Obama did, and the American taxpayers are footing the bill for all his trips to FL on AF1.

Just because someone owns a golf course does not mean they are playing golf 24/7. He lives there!

I once lived on a country club golf course. I never played a round there.

He lives in Florida dumbass, although that is just one of many places he owns.

I'll tell you what's "odd": that you fail to mention that Trump has sold weapons to Ukraine and Georgia, expelled over 60 Russian diplomats, slapped high tariffs on Russian steel imports, shut down a Russian consulate, extended Obama's sanctions on Russia and imposed new ones, pushed NATO nations to spend more on defense, and tried to get Germany to cancel the Russian-German pipeline deal.

You must still believe that Magicians use real magic.

From Oct 25, 2017 Bloomberg Businessweek:

Four days after his inauguration, Donald Trump signed a handful of executive memos to advance the Keystone XL pipeline and revive the U.S. steel industry. He invited builder TransCanada Corp. to reapply for a permit denied by Barack Obama and ordered up fast-track rules forcing not only Keystone but also all new U.S. pipelines to be made from American steel. “From now on, we’re going to be making pipeline in the United States,” he said.

Made-in-America Keystone was a stunt. Most of its pipes had already been manufactured, a fact the White House grudgingly admitted when it exempted the project from any new Buy American rules a few months later. While some of Keystone’s pipes were made in the U.S., at least a quarter of them came from a Russian steel company whose biggest shareholder is an oligarch and Trump family friend. The company, Evraz North America, supplied Keystone from its steel plants in Canada and for years has lobbied in Washington against Trump-style protectionism.

That was almost two years ago. What has occurred since?

So what? He's accomplished ten times in eighteen months what Obama "accomplished" in eight years.

Corruption? I think you are using the wrong word there, buckwheat!

What say you?

TL; DR

Tell us all how the server would in any way reveal the names of the russian intelligence officers behind the attack and the who ,how and in what ways it was then disseminated and ultimately financed.

You can't. Obviously the server was not required to assemble this detailed analysis.

It's a dopey narrative without thought or substance.

These latest indictments are soley about the 2016 election and the russian operation, dope. I suggest you read them.
The indictments are too late. The DNC (and the crooked Obama FBI)
already sealed their fate when they hid their server from the FBI (and the American people). They threw away any credibility they might have had. Anything that happens after that, is mush.​

The Demmies have already moved on from Russian collusion and meddling. Their issue now is going to obstruction of justice. I don't see how they're going to get anywhere with that, though.

Maybe Mueller can get his cozy buddies in the Muslim Brotherhood front groups to mount some kind of smear campaign against Trump. Mueller's probably just itching to do that, Islamist traitor that he is.

Now reply to my post about the Democrat riggers, Mr Dodge.

Last edited:
At first glance, it appears that he Democrats have had little success with the $25 Million waste of time and effort in the Mueller probe (trying to find a crime). Actually, they have succeeded in at least one respect. With the huge help of their friends in the MSM, they have gotten the American people attention diverted to Russia, and deflected away from Mexico.

THEIR media keeps blabbering about Russia this Russia that, while Rosenstein has said nothing that happened had any effect on the 2016 election. This is while Democrats repeated calls for amnesty (they call "comprehensive immigration reform"), approval votes for sanctuary cities, and other actions supporting illegal immigration, encourage and boost illegal immigration, and stack ballot boxes all over the country with millions of illegal votes (99% for Democrats)

THIS is the real election meddling story, that is being swept under the rug, while Democrats keep the focus on Russia. And when conservatives mention this, immediately the retort is where is the proof of illegal aliens voting ? Sources and links are demanded. Does one need source/link to proclaim that fish can swim ?

Tell us all how the server would in any way reveal the names of the russian intelligence officers behind the attack and the who ,how and in what ways it was then disseminated and ultimately financed.

You can't. Obviously the server was not required to assemble this detailed analysis.

It's a dopey narrative without thought or substance.

These latest indictments are soley about the 2016 election and the russian operation, dope. I suggest you read them.
The indictments are too late. The DNC (and the crooked Obama FBI)
already sealed their fate when they hid their server from the FBI (and the American people). They threw away any credibility they might have had. Anything that happens after that, is mush.​

The Demmies have already moved on from Russian collusion and meddling. Their issue now is going to obstruction of justice. I don't see how they're going to get anywhere with that, though.

Maybe Mueller can get his cozy buddies in the Muslim Brotherhood front groups to mount some kind of smear campaign against Trump. Mueller's probably just itching to do that, Islamist traitor that he is.

Now reply to my post about the Democrat riggers, Mr Dodge.

The indictments are too late

Says who? You? :laugh2:

The server was never central to the investigation. Only to your dopey narrative.

What say you?

OMG LMAO

Forum List

Back