Has America Learned Its Lesson????

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
.....or, how many times must Lucy pull the football from Charlie Brown (you)?????

1.The lesson is that the only intelligent vote is based on the policies that the vote is designed to bring. Not the face at the top of the ticket.

This is the graphic of the mistake:

1649622925347.png

2. This is the punishment for that mistake:

3. Once the Democrats trick you into voting for faces rather than policies, their insurance is as follows: Biden is not the problem.....Democrat policies are. It would be the same no matter the face they put on top of the ticket.
They will allow all the pins you wish in the voo-doo doll that is Joe Biden, and then toss him under the bus......just as they now admit that Bill Clinton is a rapist.......and simply put another Nazi....er, Democrat on the ticket.

4. Need proof??? Here, from the April issue of Vanity Fair: “PLAN B IS COMPLETE F**KING CHAOS”: WHAT WILL DEMS DO IF BIDEN DOESN’T RUN?

With 2024 looming, Democrats are already feeling out their options. Pete Buttigieg? Kamala Harris? THE ROCK?!” “Plan B Is Complete Fucking Chaos”: What Will Dems Do If Biden Doesn’t Run?

1649622965297.png

In the article, Chris Smith gives a run-down on the possible/probable replacements......'faces' will change.....but the failed policies won't.

We'll see in November if you are as stupid as they believe you to be.

5. "... Biden says he intends to run for reelection in 2024. And that Vice President Kamala Harris will again be on the ticket with him.

Maybe if Biden’s job approval numbers hadn’t started sinking in July, gone underwater in August, and plunged, by several counts, into the weak low 40s as the new year began. Perhaps if COVID cases and inflation hadn’t been trending in the opposite direction during that same stretch, the latter boosted in February by the Russian invasion of Ukraine. And certainly if, when the next presidential campaign is in full swing, Biden was not going to be closing in on his 82nd birthday.

So a behind-the-scenes Democratic conversation is becoming increasingly active and anxious: If Biden does not run, whether for political or personal reasons, what then? “Plan B,” says Cornell Belcher, a pollster and adviser on both of Barack Obama’s successful runs for the White House, “is complete f**king chaos in the Democratic primary.”

Hmmmm......appears I'm right again.

.....or, how many times must Lucy pull the football from Charlie Brown (you)?????

1.The lesson is that the only intelligent vote is based on the policies that the vote is designed to bring. Not the face at the top of the ticket.

View attachment 628743

3. Once the Democrats trick you into voting for faces rather than policies, their insurance is as follows: Biden is not the problem.....Democrat policies are. It would be the same no matter the face they put on top of the ticket.
They will allow all the pins you wish in the voo-doo doll that is Joe Biden, and then toss him under the bus......just as they now admit that Bill Clinton is a rapist.......and simply put another Nazi....er, Democrat on the ticket.

4. Need proof??? Here, from the April issue of Vanity Fair: “PLAN B IS COMPLETE F**KING CHAOS”: WHAT WILL DEMS DO IF BIDEN DOESN’T RUN?

With 2024 looming, Democrats are already feeling out their options. Pete Buttigieg? Kamala Harris? THE ROCK?!” “Plan B Is Complete Fucking Chaos”: What Will Dems Do If Biden Doesn’t Run?

View attachment 628745

In the article, Chris Smith gives a run-down on the possible/probable replacements......'faces' will change.....but the failed policies won't.

So now your excuse is 'we we're tricked'? :auiqs.jpg: How expected. I can't wait to hear the next excuse.

6. "Biden’s number two, Harris, would start with history on her side. “Look at the modern era,” a well-connected Democratic consultant says. “No sitting vice president who has publicly sought their party’s nomination has failed to get it, going back to Nixon.”
Op. Cit.

I favor the great Yogi's advice:
1649623534921.png

......but what sort of imbecile would acatually imagine the Nazis....er, Democrats running this feeble-minded failure????

7. "That would help further distance Harris from the 2020 campaign, when she dropped out before any primary votes were cast. “Harris was considered a weak retail politician during the primary,” a top adviser to a rival 2020 contender says. “She’s only gotten weaker in this White House, where they’ve put incredible barriers around her.” Possibly because there appears to be another Biden inner-circle favorite. “The other active crowd in the party is the Obamanauts,” the national Democratic strategist says. “And they’re all about Buttigieg.”

Really????

I mean.......really??????????

"Buffalo Bill ’s
defunct
who used to
ride a watersmooth-silver
stallion
and break onetwothreefourfive pigeonsjustlikethat
Jesus

he was a handsome man
and what i want to know is
how do you like your blue-eyed boy
Mister Death"

E. E. CUMMINGS

8. "But in a Democratic primary, it leaves a large opportunity for a staunchly progressive challenger.

The problem is who. Beyond Sanders, there is a precipitous drop-off in stature. Nina Turner? After serving as an Ohio state senator for six years, she’s lost two runs for bigger Ohio offices. Maybe a governor? “There are no truly progressive Democratic governors,” the national strategist says.

But there is an AOC. The second-term congresswoman from New York is charismatic, has a potent digital fundraising operation, and possesses enormous name recognition (you knew I was referring to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez without me even using her full name)."

Remember her account of how close to death she was on Jan6???????????????????

“….Cortez is doubling down on ditzy, having come under fire for her Mittyesque claims of a near-death experience on January 6. As it turns out, she wasn’t even in the Capitol building during last month’s riot. Instead, she was safely tucked away in the Cannon House office building, which, according to Google maps, is four-tenths of a mile and a seven-minute walk from the Capitol.
So much for “almost” being “murdered.”
As Fox News’s Sam Dorman reports, “The controversy erupted after the New York congresswoman posted a video in which she described a confrontation with Capitol Police at her office, which … is located in the Cannon building, which is accessible through underground tunnels connected to the Capitol as well as via a short stroll down a walkway and across the street. … In response to the incident, the congresswoman said: ‘I did not know if I was going to make it to the end of that day alive.’”
AOC Doubles Down on Ditzy

Sure looks like a fine Democrat candidate to me!!!!!!!

View attachment 628743

View attachment 628745

Voting in kneejerk fashion for Republicans when conservatism has done NOT a thing for the American voter in over four decades?
I hope we've learned that lesson. But, I would guess we haven't. So we'll take yet another turn on the right wing merry-go-round of
tax cuts for corporations and the wealthy, bloated defense budgets, descent into culture wars, and racial division pimping. Just more of
the same for Republicans. :)

Queue the bot response copy and paste in 3..2..1....Go! :)

Voting in kneejerk fashion for Republicans when conservatism has done NOT a thing for the American voter in over four decades?
I hope we've learned that lesson. But, I would guess we haven't. So we'll take yet another turn on the right wing merry-go-round of
tax cuts for corporations and the wealthy, bloated defense budgets, descent into culture wars, and racial division pimping. Just more of
the same for Republicans. :)

Queue the bot response copy and paste in 3..2..1....Go! :)

OK, OK ....stop begging.

You can have a chance to prove that you are an imbecile......or you vote "in kneejerk fashion".....appropriate, as you are known as a jerk.

Let's check: The one-question IQ test.

This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png

Answer the question, jerk.

9. "Let’s get this over with quickly. Despite all the wishful talk in Democratic circles, Michelle Obama isn’t running for president in 2024. Neither is Hillary Clinton. Or Al Gore. Or Oprah Winfrey. Or The Rock. Will some celebrity candidate make a play? It wouldn’t be shocking. How about an independently wealthy long shot? “Tom Steyer seemed to be having the fucking time of his life in 2020,” the well-connected Democratic consultant says. “And he’s driven by an enormous ego. Which I kind of respect.”

Quite a bench the Democrats have.

Forum List

Back