HARVARD SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH: Increases in COVID are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States​

Hey, lefties….this is not fox news, Mod Edit: Remember the clean start policy, please.

THIS IS FROM HARVARD, Mod Edit: Remember the clean start policy, please

“At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days (Fig. 1). In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people. Notably, Israel with over 60% of their population fully vaccinated had the highest COVID-19 cases per 1 million people in the last 7 days. The lack of a meaningful association between percentage population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases is further exemplified, for instance, by comparison of Iceland and Portugal. Both countries have over 75% of their population fully vaccinated and have more COVID-19 cases per 1 million people than countries such as Vietnam and South Africa that have around 10% of their population fully vaccinated.”

Interpretation​

The sole reliance on vaccination as a primary strategy to mitigate COVID-19 and its adverse consequences needs to be re-examined, especially considering the Delta (B.1.617.2) variant and the likelihood of future variants. Other pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions may need to be put in place alongside increasing vaccination rates. Such course correction, especially with regards to the policy narrative, becomes paramount with emerging scientific evidence on real world effectiveness of the vaccines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me repeat:

“At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days”

Can you lefties figure out what Harvard is trying to tell you?

THE EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY DOES NOT WORK, YOU FUCKING LAB RATS.

Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States​

Hey, lefties….this is not fox news, you dipshits.

THIS IS FROM HARVARD, YOU VAX CULTISTS

“At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days (Fig. 1). In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people. Notably, Israel with over 60% of their population fully vaccinated had the highest COVID-19 cases per 1 million people in the last 7 days.
This is where looking at a single factor in a equation with half a dozen variables can lead to the wrong conclusion. Places with low vaccination rates may still be relying on masks and social distancing. Plus the vaccine is to prevent hospitalizations and deaths, not infections.

This is where looking at a single factor in a equation with half a dozen variables can lead to the wrong conclusion. Places with low vaccination rates may still be relying on masks and social distancing. Plus the vaccine is to prevent hospitalizations and deaths, not infections.
Thats only because it failed at that.
Let me quote the great dr. fauxi "the end is near"
:rofl:

I linked to a Harvard study. Where are your receipts?

Let me repeat:

“At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days”
COVID cases, but what about hospitalizations and death? Statistics have shown that the vast majority of people being hospitalized and dying from COVID are unvaccinated.

Hey, lefties….this is not fox news, Mod Edit: Remember the clean start policy, please.

“At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days (Fig. 1). In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people. Notably, Israel with over 60% of their population fully vaccinated had the highest COVID-19 cases per 1 million people in the last 7 days. The lack of a meaningful association between percentage population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases is further exemplified, for instance, by comparison of Iceland and Portugal. Both countries have over 75% of their population fully vaccinated and have more COVID-19 cases per 1 million people than countries such as Vietnam and South Africa that have around 10% of their population fully vaccinated.”

Interpretation​

The sole reliance on vaccination as a primary strategy to mitigate COVID-19 and its adverse consequences needs to be re-examined, especially considering the Delta (B.1.617.2) variant and the likelihood of future variants. Other pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions may need to be put in place alongside increasing vaccination rates. Such course correction, especially with regards to the policy narrative, becomes paramount with emerging scientific evidence on real world effectiveness of the vaccines.

Meanwhile back in reality....

nearly all covid deaths in the US are among those who have chosen, for whatever reason, not to get the safe, available, free, and effective vaccine

Let me repeat:

Can you lefties figure out what Harvard is trying to tell you?

THE EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY DOES NOT WORK, YOU FUCKING LAB RATS.
Never mind Harvard, I'm interested in what the Hopkins graphs and the current British surge, now, 10/18, are telling us.

It is looking like a new variant is here. ALLLLLL three of the American graphs (cases, deaths, hospitalizations) have stopped falling and are flattening. I hope not preparatory to going up again, but yeah, maybe.

Britain keeps getting all this two weeks before we do! As of today they are surging badly with Covid. I suppose it's all their Asian Indians. That would be my guess, anyway. Not that I blame the people; it's the vicious little viruses doing the harm.

As for your thread point, yes, I think we've all got it: the vaccine didn't work. Most unfortunate, IMO. I wish they had worked.

Finland, Sweden, and Denmark have limited the use of Moderna for males under 24 because of cardiovascular complications.

Lab rats….you are being experimented on. :clap:
Of course you are right ------ but then, they WERE asked to.

And could make a profit. I know, I know.

We really are in sort of trouble that these new variants keep coming on but the vaccine doesn't work against any of them. I'm starting to feel discouraged.

Can you believe you threw away whatever humanity you had over this issue, and now it doesn't even fucking matter??? I can't imagine your shame.

We know, we know.

You MAD VAX NPCs know better than empirical data.

You LIE
You LIE OFTEN
You conceal the truth.

Fucking lab rats.

Can you believe you threw away whatever humanity you had over this issue, and now it doesn't even fucking matter??? I can't imagine your shame.
I think this is a good point. Leftists being so mean and nasty about masks and mandates and how far away people stand, and hoping half the country dies of Covid for not voting their way, and for maybe going out to a restaurant -----

And none of it was ever true. The vaccines don't work. The virus keeps mutating into different diseases and re-infects like malaria does. Everyone who got a vaccine is still likely to catch it again and again, it's looking like. I've seen docs writing exactly that, this month.

The experimental gene therapy that you lab rats allowed the government to make you take DOES NOT WORK.

Thanks for being lab rats.....it will be interesting to follow the science and watch what happens to you rats.

Again....

“It turns out that there’s always a price for messing with nature. So you get this really high surge of antibodies, that’s much higher than the level that you’d get by natural infection but it declines really fast … So there’s a really good paper that came out of Israel which showed that natural antibodies fall about 5% or 10 percent a month, while vaccine-induced immunity falls more than 40% per month.”

mrz101821dAPC20211016084510.jpg

Interpretation​

I linked to a Harvard study. Where are your receipts?
So you linked to a Harvard study the states “especially the Delta variant.” That’s precious, but no cigar. Other variants contain the same mutations as the Delta variant does. They are playing buzzword games with which to establish credibility, and simultaneously scare-mongering by invoking future variants. Some of us don’t agree with such Freudian nursery pap because Delta is just about the best this commie virus will come up with. Unless the duped prisoners have memorized all the mutations in the Delta variant, they are spinning their wheels, because mutations are defined by location in the sequences just as vaccine epitopes are defined by the locations in. the sequences. This also goes for antibodies.

COVID cases, but what about hospitalizations and death? Statistics have shown that the vast majority of people being hospitalized and dying from COVID are unvaccinated.
Which unvaccinated? They come in three varieties. No jab, one jab, and two jabs but less than two weeks. While CDC has no problems publishing the deaths, they do not break down the categories. One should question why? At the same time they are pushing vaccines.

Which unvaccinated? They come in three varieties. No jab, one jab, and two jabs but less than two weeks. While CDC has no problems publishing the deaths, they do not break down the categories. One should question why? At the same time they are pushing vaccines.
Exposing the pathology becomes easier if asking questions on the breakdown of age vs. morbid mass, the latter also being a major target of the commie virus.

Forum List

Back