Harsh and dehumanizing treatment in Israeli prisons

That's why UN & international law protect Palestinians right to resist the illegal occupation:

1701562546691.png

Israeli occupation forces abducted about 60 citizens from the West Bank, including five female university students and former captives, noting that a group of them were later released.

The mental breakdown experienced by the person is a tragic consequence of the inhumane treatment they endured during their time in prison.

This torture and abuse is not an isolated incident; rather it's systematic terrorism by Israel against Palestinians.

Yeah, cuz before the guy was so well matured and adjusted as well as utterly sane before joining a terrorist group.

Fuckin idiot.

Journalist Jeremy Scahill:

“I reviewed the list of 300 Palestinian prisoners who were released in the recent exchange deal, and I found:
  • 233 of them were not charged
  • 67 are accused of resisting the occupier, which is a right under international law.“

Israel is the only country in the world that tries children in military courts.”

PALESTINIAN TEEN GIRL (released by Hamas deal) DESCRIBES HOW SHE WAS ABUSED BY ISRAEL:

How long till Hamas mobs start taking hostages,

to release fellow criminals, in the US and elsewhere?

Keep up the reports of all this good news. It must be how Israel is finding out where the weapons are kept.

Journalist Jeremy Scahill:

“I reviewed the list of 300 Palestinian prisoners who were released in the recent exchange deal, and I found:
  • 233 of them were not charged
  • 67 are accused of resisting the occupier, which is a right under international law.“

Israel is the only country in the world that tries children in military courts.”

Hamas the only people who would behead children....

Israeli occupation forces abducted about 60 citizens from the West Bank, including five female university students and former captives, noting that a group of them were later released.
“Former captive” means the Pali terrorist bitch was arrested before for terrorist activiies. Meaning she’s a repeat offender.

Rape in the Israeli prisons:

Josh Paul, senior State Department official for many years, says he raised the horrific case of a 13 year old Palestinian boy raped by Israeli forces. The regime responded by shutting the charity that reported it.
Israel is mass raping Palestinian children.

*** I saw an interview a few weeks ago with one of the hardliners in Prime Minister Netanyahu's cabinet.

*** I believe that I remember correctly how he bragged about the harsh prison environment for Palestinian prisoners. He smiled when talking about a hole in the floor for a toilet.

Rape in the Israeli prisons:

Josh Paul, senior State Department official for many years, says he raised the horrific case of a 13 year old Palestinian boy raped by Israeli forces. The regime responded by shutting the charity that reported it.
Israel is mass raping Palestinian children.

Hamas, are known animals, no worse than animals, the ultimate evil incarnate, and should be treated as such, the lying from the Marxists trying to marginalize what the evil incarnate is doing, is just as evil....

*** I saw an interview a few weeks ago with one of the hardliners in Prime Minister Netanyahu's cabinet.

*** I believe that I remember correctly how he bragged about the harsh prison environment for Palestinian prisoners. He smiled when talking about a hole in the floor for a toilet.
about a hole in the floor for a toilet.
That is known as a "bomb dump" for Arabs who dont know how to use a toilet. I know i spent 5 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia where the western bathrooms had toilets and the SA toilets were just holes in the ground. They even had instructions for the Saudis that if they went into the western bathroom not to stand on the toilet seat to do their "bombing".

1701787266570.png

ormer ‘Israeli’ prison guards reveals how the job “made her violent”
“I took part in ritual abuse, becoming more violent”
“We didn’t see them as people”
“I can’t even admit what I did”

ormer ‘Israeli’ prison guards reveals how the job “made her violent”
“I took part in ritual abuse, becoming more violent”
“We didn’t see them as people”
“I can’t even admit what I did”

Down in Gitmo where we held the terrorist of 9/11 until the brown turd Obammy did a trade for a traitorous army private who AWOLLED out of the service, we did what was known as water boarding the terrorists to try to get information so another 9/11 wouldnt happen and you Marxists went bat shit crazy. I would of given the terrorists a choice, death by fire or dropped from a plane about 100 stories high like they gave the choice to the innocent people who just happened to be in the towers that day. Eye for an Eye.....

Forum List

Back