Harry Reid Supporters Egg Tea Party Express Buses in Route

Seems the egg throwing was not reserved just for the buses, but at Andrew Breitbart too, you know there will be video.

They should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Goes the same for any other vandal, including the ones who threw bricks through congress critter's windows.

Shit has crossed way over the line from hyperbole to actual misdemeanors and felonies. From BOTH sides it seems.

You did hear that one claim of a brick through a Democrat congressman's window was retracted, when it was pointed out his office was on the 30th floor. :lol:

Somehow I'm not surprised. What's a few little white lies in the furtherance of the liberal agenda? :eusa_think:

/end sarcasm

No question prosecute them just like you would prosecute a Tea Bagger who broke the law

It was a few eggs apparently. Juvenile behavior with no real consequences. Let's just be big about it and take it down a notch. Anyone honestly interested in seeing a person in jail over some eggs?

I saw Palin's speech on Fox News. Sounded like a repeat of the Arizona speech on Friday. When they showed a crowd shot it looked liek they were at least close to ten thousand. Can we get confirmation of how many?

Last edited:
They should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Goes the same for any other vandal, including the ones who threw bricks through congress critter's windows.

Shit has crossed way over the line from hyperbole to actual misdemeanors and felonies. From BOTH sides it seems.

You did hear that one claim of a brick through a Democrat congressman's window was retracted, when it was pointed out his office was on the 30th floor. :lol:

did you notice that not one single libtard who looked at the pictures of that tidy brick with it's tidy note, and it's tidy string even questioned that.. morons to the very last libtard.

It was a few eggs apparently. Juvenile behavior with no real consequences. Let's just be big about it and take it down a notch. Anyone honestly interested in seeing a person in jail over some eggs?

I saw Palin's speech on Fox News. Sounded like a repeat of the Arizona speech on Friday. When they showed a crowd shot it looked liek they were at least close to ten thousand. Can be get confirmation of how many?

What were the racist tea party people doing in Nevada? Harry Reid is white isn't he??? were they throwing white eggs or brown eggs?? :eusa_angel:

Link??

George Steinbrenner has a bounty out to fine that brick thrower!

Well he should! Well if true, but it was a lie.

Maybe they used a catapult

Replica_catapult.jpg

You know something, one has to think, Eggs? Big deal, they were just eggs! But when you think about what would have happened if the bus driver saw an egg flying at him out of the corner of his eye and swerved to avoid something and crashed into another vehicle or over turned the bus and hurting or killing people on the bus, that could be very dangerous. Assuming the bus was moving.

That being said, I'd like to wait before I actually accept that this truly happened. An email? Any media outlets (left or right) covering this?

Also, note TM did speak up and denounce this.

Immie

You're kidding?

Sorry Annie, but I can't find anything plausible on this one, I'm gonna have to wait. Maybe the Seattle Times will issue a retraction?

Immie

Last edited:
Interesting comments from the press:

Palin to tea party rally: Dump the Dems - Politics- msnbc.com

"About 7,000 people streamed into tiny Searchlight, a former mining town 60 miles south of Las Vegas, bringing American flags, "Don't Tread on Me" signs and outspoken anger toward Reid, President Barack Obama and the health care overhaul.

Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department sent officers to patrol the crowd, but aside from a report of fistfight that officers didn't see, the event appeared peaceful. Officer Jay Rivera said there had been no arrests."

You guys missed the real story here.

They actually managed to find 35 Harry reid supporters.

Who would have guessed there were so many?

You guys missed the real story here.

They actually managed to find 35 Harry reid supporters.

Who would have guessed there were so many?

They let the inmates out of the home for the mentally disabled for an afternoon field trip.

Forum List

Back