Hard to Believe in what used to be America (prior to 2020 Election Fraud)

Why do you keep lying? BLM Protestors were arrested and charged for destroying statues.

Yes. Just like AOC was 'arrested'.

Of course we are losing. For now. We aren't violent, fascist scum, like you are.

But, just like fascist Germany, you are going to lose.
He was convicted showing video of your nonviolent friends attacking police and fighting their way through a window into the Capitol.

Why do you keep lying? BLM Protestors were arrested and charged for destroying statues.

Seriously?

Booze.jpg

Chi-Town, destroying their neighborhoods. Why?

Chicago%20destroys%20markets%20in%20minority%20areas.jpg

jerry-nadler-antifa-violent-riots-myth-327720.jpg

Nadler.jpg

ccelebritiespmCOMPattack-1-1210x642.jpg

Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance.jpg

These J6 people were beaten.....locked up years and years....often in Solitary. This guy below did not enter the hallowed Captiol building (where packing fudge became the norm in 2021). Did you ever think this would be the case for Americans who simply wanted a fair Election. This is not any Cop killer. Oh...now I get it. He is a Christian.

Ryan Zink was arrested on February 4th, 2021, less than one month after the protest at the Capitol. FBI agents raided Ryan’s house at 3am with a “no knock” warrant, leaving his door blown off the frame. Thankfully, Ryan did not have a firearm in his room, which his father credits for the reason he is still alive.

He was arrested and kept in Lubbock County, TX for days during a snowstorm, but was later moved to the “Gulag” in Washington D.C. where he was held for six weeks in solitary confinement. Around week five of his detainment in the Gulag, Ryan called his father in tears and told him “Dad, I don’t mind getting beaten every night at 9 o’clock when we say the Pledge of Allegiance and sing the National Anthem. But the guy that was beaten next to me, I could hear what they did for a very long time. They ended up having to take him to the infirmary. I don’t know if he’s alive or dead or whatever. They are now trying to kill us inside of this Gulag. You’ve got to get me out.” They were able to fund $80,000 to get him out of the Gulag, but he is now under gag order and being kept at an undisclosed location for his own safety.

Ryan Zink, a Texas Tech student and devout Christian faced time in federal prison despite having never entered the Capitol and yelling at protesters to leave the police alone and let them do their jobs in arresting a vandal who was destroying federal property.

Nobody was beaten. Gateway pundit is not a media source, it is an entertainment website.

Criminals get what they deserve.

Deal with it.

“Dad, I don’t mind getting beaten every night at 9 o’clock when we say the Pledge of Allegiance and sing the National Anthem. But the guy that was beaten next to me,

That virtually screams, "I AM LYING OUT MY ASS".

Actual indictment and complaint. Hew was the one who photographed BGs breaking through one of the windows.
file:///C:/Users/Frazelj/Downloads/zink_-_complaint_sof_0%20(1).pdf
file:///C:/Users/Frazelj/Downloads/zink_indictment_0.pdf

Press release. This is four months ago.
Again, from your link. NEVER ENTERED the Building. Outside yelling and taking photos is a lot less than any BLM ANTIFA 2020 riot you twisted verminous scumbag.

While on restricted grounds immediately outside the Capitol building, Zink filmed a series of video clips while on the Capitol grounds. In one clip, the defendant recorded himself stating, “We knocked down the gates! We’re storming the Capitol! You can’t stop us!” In the same video, Zink panned the phone camera to show the crowd around him and later began chanting, “We want Trump!”, as he moved through the crowd at the footsteps of the Capitol.

Again, from your link. NEVER ENTERED the Building. Outside yelling and taking photos is a lot less than any BLM ANTIFA 2020 riot you twisted verminous scumbag.
One is Fed, one is state. Your whataboutism is irrelevant as it is misplaced.
If you can't do the crime don't do the time.

Additionally, so are you now admitting these are MAGAs, and not Antifa/government agents?

He was convicted showing video of your nonviolent friends attacking police and fighting their way through a window into the Capitol.

FBI (and ANTIFA plants) were staged early on at the site to go in on command. They incited the crowd. Then the Captiol police began to beat women and fire flash grenades, tear gas into the crowd. All a big setup. Some got caught up in it. A small riot ensued. Up until that girl got shot in the face.

NOpe!!

Stop saying stupid shit like that.

Why? it's all true. 2020 Election fraud was "gone to far". Following the 07 engineered housing bust, the man-made virus launch and almost forgot 3-4 years of Russian Collusion hoax, locking up Trump supporters and still going on now.

You scum own it. you will be made to pay in the end.//

Last edited:
These J6 people were beaten.....locked up years and years....often in Solitary. This guy below did not enter the hallowed Captiol building (where packing fudge became the norm in 2021). Did you ever think this would be the case for Americans who simply wanted a fair Election. This is not any Cop killer. Oh...now I get it. He is a Christian.

Ryan Zink was arrested on February 4th, 2021, less than one month after the protest at the Capitol. FBI agents raided Ryan’s house at 3am with a “no knock” warrant, leaving his door blown off the frame. Thankfully, Ryan did not have a firearm in his room, which his father credits for the reason he is still alive.

He was arrested and kept in Lubbock County, TX for days during a snowstorm, but was later moved to the “Gulag” in Washington D.C. where he was held for six weeks in solitary confinement. Around week five of his detainment in the Gulag, Ryan called his father in tears and told him “Dad, I don’t mind getting beaten every night at 9 o’clock when we say the Pledge of Allegiance and sing the National Anthem. But the guy that was beaten next to me, I could hear what they did for a very long time. They ended up having to take him to the infirmary. I don’t know if he’s alive or dead or whatever. They are now trying to kill us inside of this Gulag. You’ve got to get me out.” They were able to fund $80,000 to get him out of the Gulag, but he is now under gag order and being kept at an undisclosed location for his own safety.

Ryan Zink, a Texas Tech student and devout Christian faced time in federal prison despite having never entered the Capitol and yelling at protesters to leave the police alone and let them do their jobs in arresting a vandal who was destroying federal property.

I wonder if rightwinger still wonders where all the commies are yet?

Just imagine what the Left would be saying and doing if Trump and the GOP were doing this to Antifa, BLM, and a bunch of other leftwing commie groups?

Why? it's all true. 2020 Election fraud was "gone to far". Following the 07 engineered housing bust, the man-made virus launch and almost forgot 3-4 years of Russian Collusion hoax, locking up Trump supporters and still going on now.

God Bless your heart.

Oh shit! We've got another Kool-Aid overdose on our hands!!

Forum List

Back