Happy July 4th

What the hell is there to be happy about????

You're a Democrat, huh?
No. Far from it. But I refuse to celebrate something long lost to us all when men were men, women were women, we were strong and free and Americans. Now we are ruled by a drooling thieving idiot, a ho as a VP, and there is nothing free to celebrate anymore. Unless you have pink hair, holes in yer face, eat a diet of soy and wear a dress with your dick hanging out.

But you go ahead and party on. While you can, cuz we all will be locked up again, businesses closed, towns burned and looted.

Although things on the political side, should have been so much better than they are at the moment, under these Totalitarian Leftwing thieves .....

.....hope for liberty is something that never dies..... and so I wish a Happy 4th of July to all freedom loving Patriots!

1625441062575.png

You're a Democrat, huh?
No. Far from it. But I refuse to celebrate something long lost to us all when men were men, women were women, we were strong and free and Americans. Now we are ruled by a drooling thieving idiot, a ho as a VP, and there is nothing free to celebrate anymore. Unless you have pink hair, holes in yer face, eat a diet of soy and wear a dress with your dick hanging out.

But you go ahead and party on. While you can, cuz we all will be locked up again, businesses closed, towns burned and looted.

You don't get invited to a lot of parties, do you?

You're a Democrat, huh?

Actually, yes. But I always decline. Not in to large gatherings.

You're a Democrat, huh?

Actually, yes. But I always decline. Not in to large gatherings.

Do we have a waiving your hand over your head emoticon?

That's fine, but just so you know, it's leftists who get upset when you say how lucky we are. The path isn't looking good because the left has turned to fascism and they are outright stealing elections. I'm not optimistic about the future. But we aren't there yet and I'm going to enjoy my freedom while I still have it.

Sadly that probably won't include my going to many of the formerly great cities I've lived in like New York and San Francisco as Democrats are already turning them into hell holes

Do we have a waiving your hand over your head emoticon?
:aug08_031:

Does not pertain to me. Maybe to you.

The rest of what you said? Agreed. We all should enjoy what freedom we have left, which isn't much...and it will only get worse the longer libs have control. So don't expect me to celebrate along with ya because it's disgusting we got where we are and I ain't celebrating it.

Forum List

Back