Happy July 4th

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
FB_IMG_1625404718784.jpg

Do they have a 4th of July in Austria?

No. Hitler stole all the number 4's off their calendars back during the war. They just go from the 3rd of July to the fifth.

I heard all those fours were buried in a cave somewhere in the Alps.

I'm thinking that this year will be somewhat subdued by comparison to what it's going to be in 5 years.
That will be our 250 year anniversary.

And what makes that unique is that no other nation has been under the same Government as long a period of time as this. Not even Rome. It might have been called the Roman Empire...but each new Caesar brought in a new Governing Charter with them.

So... considering how strong our existing governance is still going...I sometimes wonder how long it is going to last. It can't last forever.

Do they have a 4th of July in Austria?

No. Hitler stole all the number 4's off their calendars back during the war. They just go from the 3rd of July to the fifth.

I heard all those fours were buried in a cave somewhere in the Alps.
You see, it's this kind on the point reaction that makes this man the number one provider of up to the minute facts that we need to know! Damn that Hitler fag. But, do the telephones not have a 4 on them either?

I hate the fireworks.
Me too. Particularly the ones that just make a lot of noise. We used to close up the house turn on the AC, and stream our shows.

Now we stay in high end RV parks where fireworks are forbidden.
F8DCB0A7-999F-45A9-9E93-6853DFF083BC.jpeg

Forum List

Back