Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

Let's all celebrate Mexico's victory over France in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. .
Or, celebrate a good reason for a Tequila Sunrise with brunch.
Hug a Mexican today.

beautiful-vector-illustration-design-mexican-450w-1050425231.jpg

If this country ever needed Cinco de Mayo, it is now, with all those crazies including our President imagining an invasion at our border. Peace, brutha. Or, peace, hermano.

View attachment 259461

Yay!

I hear the drug cartels are mixing narcan with the heroin for the holiday so that people can enjoy the whole day.
:th_panties:

So being upset of hundreds of people dying in the US a day due to drugs flowing across the border is getting ones panties in a wad?

Interesting. Why not go bitch about guns that kill far less Americans.

Has the DNC packed the courts like they said they were going to do FDR style to do things like over turn the 2nd Amendment?
Have you noticed this is a party thread? That we are not talking about hating Mexicans in this particular thread? Go poop somewhere else.

Let's all celebrate Mexico's victory over France in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. .
Hug a Mexican today.

If this country ever needed Cinco de Mayo, it is now, with all those crazies including our President imagining an invasion at our border. Peace, brutha. Or, peace, hermano.

View attachment 259461

Yay!

I hear the drug cartels are mixing narcan with the heroin for the holiday so that people can enjoy the whole day.
:th_panties:

So being upset of hundreds of people dying in the US a day due to drugs flowing across the border is getting ones panties in a wad?

Interesting. Why not go bitch about guns that kill far less Americans.

Has the DNC packed the courts like they said they were going to do FDR style to do things like over turn the 2nd Amendment?
Have you noticed this is a party thread? That we are not talking about hating Mexicans in this particular thread? Go poop somewhere else.

Who says I hate Mexicans? I do hate the government of the country that makes the lives of these people so miserable that they would rather toss their children aside and risk life and limb to cross a dangerous border on the hopes of a better life. I also hate the fact that the Mexican government is run by drug cartels.

Very sad.

Do you know why Santa Ana lost the Alamo?

(He could only fit 18 beaners in the trunk of the old Pontiac).
We lost the Alamo, is what I heard. At least everybody died. Who is Santa Ana?
51IsT8%2BBTfL.jpg

Is this him?

Ah yep. I may have that battle wrong? Mexico won? Santa Ana was in on it. Stupid CA named a town after their "hero".

When Mexican troops stormed the former mission known as the Alamo on the morning of March 6, 1836, Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna ordered that no prisoners be taken. ... Santa Anna’s Mexican army killed virtually all of the roughly 200 Texans (or Texians) defending the

I reccomend Pinto in Veggi Burro as re-fried tend to pour out each end before during and uh.......yes, after.

If I report you political types to the mods, they'll put me in general discussion, which I'd rather not have happen. But I would like to sweetly ask that the politics keep for another thread. This is Happy Cinco de Mayo, get it?
Do you know why Santa Ana lost the Alamo?

(He could only fit 18 beaners in the trunk of the old Pontiac).
We lost the Alamo, is what I heard. At least everybody died. Who is Santa Ana?
51IsT8%2BBTfL.jpg

Is this him?

Ah yep. I may have that battle wrong? Mexico won? Santa Ana was in on it. Stupid CA named a town after their "hero".

When Mexican troops stormed the former mission known as the Alamo on the morning of March 6, 1836, Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna ordered that no prisoners be taken. ... Santa Anna’s Mexican army killed virtually all of the roughly 200 Texans (or Texians) defending the

Hug a Mexican today.

View attachment 259461
I think it is celebrated because it the only victory of the Mexican Army, except of course when they were fighting each other and someone had to win.

The French went on to vanquish them in later battles of course.
And that, my friends, is why Mexico is known for its beignets.

Great day for deporting Mexicans
Keep the Mexicans and get rid of you red hat goobers that are embarrassing this country.
Lol na we built this country
You were a black slave?
No I was up north part of the 74% of farms republicans had with NO SLAVES LOL slaves did not build America that’s funny lol
They must have because no one else would work that was free they were drunk all the time...

Hug a Mexican today.

View attachment 259461
I think it is celebrated because it the only victory of the Mexican Army, except of course when they were fighting each other and someone had to win.

Who doesn't have fried bread?

Keep the Mexicans and get rid of you red hat goobers that are embarrassing this country.
You were a black slave?
No I was up north part of the 74% of farms republicans had with NO SLAVES LOL slaves did not build America that’s funny lol
They must have because no one else would work that was free they were drunk all the time...
Just facts whites built western civilization .. mic drop

Hug a Mexican today.

View attachment 259461

Who doesn't have fried bread?
You miss the point there, okie?

You were a black slave?
No, Mexicans did.
View attachment 259508
Lol have you seen Mexico haha.. hey where is my sandwich!?

Forum List

Back