Happy Birthing Person's Day

Be sure to call your birthing person and convey your love for them. And if your non-birthing parent is around maybe say "Hi" to them too.

I'm offended bc that's ableist. What if the person who raised you did not give birth to you because they had a health condition?

I demand some kind of reparation for my hurt feelings geez

Thank you. I am expecting.

hesexpecting.jpeg

At least the rabid secular progressives have, if merely for convenience sake, reverted back to referring to them as women again, now that the states are moving to end the practice of murdering the other patient involved in the pregnancy.

So there's that.

Last edited:
I'll call my birthing person up, and send flowers,
Sorry...no dice...flower shortage...

Be sure to call your birthing person and convey your love for them. And if your non-birthing parent is around maybe say "Hi" to them too.

My birthing person isn't my mother as I'm adopted and I don't have a clue where my biological mother is,.. but this is a joke right?

There's a whole lot more to mothering than just popping that kid out.

What else would be popping out? :eek-52: (Besides poop that is. XD)

There's a whole lot more to mothering than just popping that kid out.

Their idea of a 'birthing person' indicates that person is only there to birth the child

while on the other hand, a Mother's job is life long
That is why I say Biological Mother and Adopted Mother so people know who raised me…

Anyhoo, Happy Birthing Person Day…

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY , AND DEAR FREAKS YOU WILL NEVER MAKE ME GET DOWN ON MY KNEES AND KISS YOUR ASS!

Marx’s manifesto is famous for summing up his theory of Communism with a single sentence: “Abolition of private property.” But this was hardly the only thing the philosopher believed must be abolished from bourgeois society in the proletariat's march to utopia. In his manifesto, Marx highlighted five additional ideas and institutions for eradication.

1. The Family

Marx admits that destroying the family is a thorny topic, even for revolutionaries. “Abolition of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists,” he writes.

But he said opponents of this idea fail to understand a key fact about the family.

“On what foundation is the present family, the bourgeois family, based? On capital, on private gain. In its completely developed form, this family exists only among the bourgeoisie,” he writes.

Best of all, abolishing the family would be relatively easy once bourgeois property was abolished. “The bourgeois family will vanish as a matter of course when its complement vanishes, and both will vanish with the vanishing of capital.”

2. Individuality

a mother gave birth today————— oh you didn’t like that , me : too bad let freedom ring.

Forum List

Back