Happy Birthday Mr.Vladimir Putin

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
I like Russia and I dont know anything about Putin really and refrain from judgement but that face is really "soviet evil and cold" and "poker face" that face looks like gulag or assassination.

Anyways, Happy Birthday Mr.President

My Ascendant is in Libra...hehe... so....

I'm not a Libra but my ascendant is

Happy Birthday to you! :biggrin:

Happy Birthdays to all Libras!

I like Russia and I dont know anything about Putin really and refrain from judgement but that face is really "soviet evil and cold" and "poker face" that face looks like gulag or assassination.

You're right about Putin. He is nothing more than a KGB street thug.
But the Russians trust him. They believe that he can protect them from us. Poor little things.
How do they sing? "And if the Chief Commander calls us to the last battle - "Uncle Vova, we are with you!"

Last edited:

we EU gave him a great present

1602142167416.png

Your darling is a thief and gangster who stole more as $350bn and sent Russians to starvation and depravity.
There is no one ethnically Slav in high-office around him; being Chassidic Jew Putin invite only his tribesmen to run the country.
When you go to Youtube you will see more as 99% curses instead congratulations to his birth day.

But the Russians trust him. They believe that he can protect them from us. Poor little things.
How do they sing? "And if the Chief Commander calls us to the last battle - "Uncle Vova, we are with you!"

Russians love tyrants. Stalin STILL has a high approval rating. Around 70%!!

Go to Google Translator and read how Russians cursue him in comments.
Instead of congratulations to his Birth Day.

It's a lie invented by tyrants.

Whats a lie?

Don't believe faked propaganda.
Since 100 years Russia is run by Jews

Today satanist Putin continues genocide on Russians who die more as 1m annually, many robbed by his gang and starved to death

22without-jews-there-would-never-have-been-bolshevism.jpg

Last edited:

Whats a lie?

This is the lie

5-31-20-wicked-people-father-devil-john-8-44_orig.png

I'd vote for Putin or Hitler over biden any day of the week.

You're naive.
Putin forces you to live in absolyt poverty and deprivation, you will starve, beat by police, your property will be sized and confiscated, there is no law or truth in run by Putin and his gang Russia.
Why the West supports Putin?
Because he perform genocide on Russian people who ceases out to exist soon.
If you says something against Putin in Russia now you will quickly die

I'd vote for Putin or Hitler over biden any day of the week.

You're naive.
Putin forces you to live in absolyt poverty and deprivation, you will starve, beat by police, your property will be sized and confiscated, there is no law or truth in run by Putin and his gang Russia.
Why the West supports Putin?
Because he perform genocide on Russian people who ceases out to exist soon.
If you says something against Putin in Russia now you will quickly die
America needs fascism or we will be done, russia does it, China does it, blm do it and they are getting g paid.
Happy birthday Mr. Putin

Forum List

Back