Happy Anniversary America’s couple! The Clintons

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
45 years ago America’s favorite political couple joined each other in marriage. With some bumps along the way they certainly accomplished much for this nation and raised a beautiful daughter. Let’s all take a moment to wish them Happy Anniversary...

chelsea ivanka.jpg

45 years ago America’s favorite political couple joined each other in marriage. With some bumps along the way they certainly accomplished much for this nation and raised a beautiful daughter. Let’s all take a moment to wish them Happy Anniversary...

The Clinton's are about as much as "America's couple" as B. Hussein was a Christian.

Sorry, not America's favorite couple, China's more like it.

So we should hang them together ?

The Clinton's are about as much as "America's couple" as B. Hussein was a Christian.

America's couple??

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMFAO.

Bill chases anything in a skirt and has had so many affairs it defies description.

Hitlery knows what she's married to yet continues to stay married to the perv.

If it were me, the first affair would have been the last. Divorce court here we come.

America's couple my ass.

Bill wasn’t a bad potus, unlike the three fools who followed him. His wife is a disgusting mass murderer. One can see why he sought affections outside his marriage. Can you imagine being married to that?

Forum List

Back