Hannity says "no more crazies"

It’s a good clue that Hannity knows this is a con.

Party over country. All this fuckin’ damage.
I suspect that Hannity sees that democrat voter fraud is only one of many issues facing the country

advising trump to run on those issues in 2024 is not a bad thing

too bad he didnt make that his arguement instead feeding anti trump crazies more red meat catch phrases to attack trump’s base with

The former Rush Limbaugh came up with the formula that trump and Hannity use today.

Study social media to see what your supporters are saying, then repeat what they are saying back to them.

You'll be a genius in their eyes.
Oh Otis, you want to be a Republican so bad but your tiny brain won't let you.

It is relative. Hannity is not as crazy as the "crazies" and "lunatics" on 1/6 and on this site. But he is crazy. He feeds the "crazies" and "lunatics" more crazy ideas and then complains the "crazies" and "lunatics" are too crazy.
It is crazy!
Hannity is a broken record.

I suspect that Hannity sees that democrat voter fraud is only one of many issues facing the country

advising trump to run on those issues in 2024 is not a bad thing

too bad he didnt make that his arguement instead feeding anti trump crazies more red meat catch phrases to attack trump’s base with
You are one of the Crazies Hannity is talking about. Trump looks as you as fool he has taken advantage of for power.

I doubt anyone with half a brain tied behind their back can
doubt how Donald Trump has managed { all by his lonesome }
to have the greatest name recognition in American History,
Far surpassing guys like Will Rogers.
He has beaten the likes of Capone, Idi Amin, Hitler, Mussolini etc.
Nothing says you are a great person more than name recognition like the group mentioned above.
This is how Trump crazies think.

Complete and utter lack of Context.A lot has transpired from January 7th to
today.A Whole Hell of a Lot.Covid has been exposed as what it was { used for }
Biden made to eat his words when Campaigning.
Biden historic Level of Immediate Executive Orders.
Biden Historic Military blunder in Afghanistan.
The way this mob of January 6th Committee Investigators and pols
are Breaking all kinds of laws in order to persecute their targetted enemies.
Hannity facing constant pressure and targetting from the left { CNN and MSNBC }
Most recently his Correspondence { E-mails,Tweets,Phone calls etc. }
It's beyond mere bullying.The Guy's an honest Good Patriot.With Kids and
a wife.The left hates that with a passion.Because Hannity is on the side of
God,Country and Flag.And when he needs to get tough he has Mark Levin
do a segment.
So you are saying the mean snowflakes on the left have bullied Hannity into calling you a crazy.
I don't think so. It is because you are a crazy.

Name single president who did not have supporters
Every President has supporters. Every President has crazy, unsavory supporters.
No President, in modern times, has had their dominant support base being unsavory and crazy people until Donald Trump.

No President, in modern times, has had their dominant support base being unsavory and crazy people until Donald Trump.
Thats a lib lie

Trump supporters want America-first policy toward china, a sane immigration policy, no more lockdowns and mandates, law and order in the streets, control over the outlaw Deep State

there is nothing crazy about any of that

Thats a lib lie

Trump supporters want America-first policy toward china, a sane immigration policy, no more lockdowns and mandates, law and order in the streets, control over the outlaw Deep State

QAnon, White Supremacy, stolen election, untold conspiracy theories over ride the sane things. Look at the clown show that surrounds Trump. The biggest group of looney toon politicos ever assembled; Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Stephen Miller, The pillow man, Steve Bannon. On and on.
Once more: No President, in modern times, has had their dominant support base being unsavory and crazy people until Donald Trump.

Yes, I forgot to mention we want clean elections with no hanky panky

which we have not had recently
They are clean when your person wins and they are not clean when your person loses.
You are a disgusting dumb, son of a bitch, who will bring down our democracy by undermining our election system along with the checks and balances.
The election fraud claims have been vetted by our legal system in over 80 law suits. It has been vetted by state governments. All conclusions are it was a just election.
Treasonous liars will undermine our democracy. I think they should be prosecuted. Many are. Maybe they will get the prosecution down to your level.

Thats a lib lie

Trump supporters want America-first policy toward china.
Then why do they support Trump?

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018
Too many jobs in China lost?

Trump signed a trade deal with China INCREASING trade by $200 billion.
, a sane immigration policy,
Like making Mexico pay for Trump's vanity wall?
Stealing from the military to build his wall?
Shutting down the government for 38 days, costing the taxpayer another $12 billion because the child in a fat, adult body didn't get the US taxpayer to pay for something the lying, retard swore Mexico was going to pay for?

1643097516703.png

October 10 2019
When President Donald Trump announced the U.S. southern border wall would be 'impenetrable', he didn't expect for eight-year-old girl from South Carolina to prove him wrong.

Last month in San Diego, Trump announced his plan for the border wall could result in a barrier spanning over 400 miles and reaching up to 30 feet high.

On an 18-foot tall replica in Kentucky, Lucy Hancock proved the President wrong - in under one minute.
no more lockdowns and mandates,
And YES to hospitalization, ventilators, exhausted medical workers and death
law and order in the streets,
Only for me, not for thee.

December 23 2020
President Donald Trump on Wednesday pardoned more than two dozen people, including longtime confidant Roger Stone, former campaign manager Paul Manafort and Charles Kushner, the father of his son-in-law.

Trump previously commuted Stone’s sentence in July of this year but on Wednesday offered him a full pardon, citing his age and health conditions. Manafort, who was sentenced to 47 months last year on fraud and tax charges, was also offered a full pardon.

January 20 2021
"President Trump granted a full pardon to Stephen Bannon. Prosecutors pursued Mr. Bannon with charges related to fraud stemming from his involvement in a political project,".
Bannon faces a federal case that began in August when New York federal prosecutors charged him and three others with defrauding donors of more than a million dollars as part of a fundraising campaign purportedly aimed at supporting Trump's border wall.

control over the out Deep State
See above, Trump and his cult are the "deep state".
It's crazy you think Trump gives a fuck about America or Americans, Trump only cares about himself and how he can get the taxpayer to pay for it.

Because he was the first leader outside Taiwan and Tibet to oppose the chicoms
Sure he was.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 1, 2019

Jan. 24, Twitter:

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Feb. 7, Remarks at North Carolina Opportunity Now Summit in Charlotte, N.C.:

"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Feb. 7, Twitter:

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
Its too bad for you that the lying libs cant prove trump said that

Forum List

Back