Hannity, Limbaugh and O'Reilly are Union members

Projecting is something you think is truthful but others no it's a lie. What jake did was just lie.
actually, projecting is putting your own faults onto others
which is what jokey was doing

I know, I just wanted to point out jakes a liar.
but jakey gleefully reports that he believes the US is getting younger and darker..What a racist thing to state.
jakey is just as bad as Obama. Both are multi-culturalists bent on the destruction of the American way of life. They despise wealth, success, individualism and achievement.
They think government exists to "take care" of us. They think we are too stupid to handle our own affairs. They believe in groupism and spew class envy. Jakey is every bit the elitist Obama is.

Rush gives you the side the Drivebys refuse to.

They give one side and Rush fills in what they leave out.

Sorry if that seems like hate to you.

And this simple fact is why he's number one.

I see that ditto-heads have their own separate language too. What, pray-tell is a "driveby"?

Actually Drivebys is an old term.

They're the press that does hit pieces on issues and people they feel are worth taking a shot at.

They raise all kinds of hell and leave behind a mess and move on to the next target they feel is worth laying waste to.

The current term is The State Run Media. CBS, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, CNN, The Associated Press, The New York Times, The L.A. Times, USATODAY, The Huffington Post. Then there's the Radicals like Media Matters, Daily Kos, Center For American Progress, and others.

Doesn't The Huffington Post belong in the radicals category?

Immie

I see another left wing nugget gives jake a thanks.

noose4 (Today)

Jake if I was you and I had all these left wing nut cases agreeing with meI would have to rethink my political views.

bigreb is funny! He is a far far right wannabe poseur conservative who is truly a reactionary. Keep posting, bigreb, just like gstarz and the others who want to destroy America, so we can really see what you are all about. :lol:

Maybe so but in this case he is right. Rush is worth millions and has the audience he does not because he is in a union. It is because he is providing a point of view they want to hear.

I have said that elsswhere. Rush is big time because of the sillies like bigrebnc who hang on his every word. So, yes, I agree, Charles, just not with bigreb.

bigreb is funny! He is a far far right wannabe poseur conservative who is truly a reactionary.

Where as you are a far, far left wannabe poseur too stupid to comprehend that everyone sees right through your faux "Republican" claims.... C'est la vie.

I would expect nothing else from a poseur reactionary pretending to be GOP. With every post you demonstrate you are not a viable conservative.

I see another left wing nugget gives jake a thanks.

noose4 (Today)

Jake if I was you and I had all these left wing nut cases agreeing with meI would have to rethink my political views.

bigreb is funny! He is a far far right wannabe poseur conservative who is truly a reactionary. Keep posting, bigreb, just like gstarz and the others who want to destroy America, so we can really see what you are all about. :lol:

JakeStarkey, hero of the left......

driveby, who cries from the far far right pretending to be conservative. You are silly, old man.

I simply do not like Rush. Sorry if that offends you. Don't like Rachel Maddow either, or Al Franken or Michael Savage either

Immie
You said what you didn't, but you didn't mean what you said you did. Whatever. I don't give a rats ass if you like Rush. You said you're tired of defending your side from him, then you say I don't know what you think. I don't, but I know what you said you think. But your statement he's full of "hate" means you are either a liberal or manipulated by them. Like who you like. I disagree with Rush on a lot, but he's entertaining and if you say "hate" you have an agenda. Or you're a pussy manipulated by people with an agenda. Those are the only two choices.

Oh, for heaven's sake, Kaz, you were appropriat3ly corrected. Just shut up and stop hating, huh?

I see that ditto-heads have their own separate language too. What, pray-tell is a "driveby"?

They're the press that does hit pieces on issues and people they feel are worth taking a shot at.

They raise all kinds of hell and leave behind a mess and move on to the next target they feel is worth laying waste to.
Which makes GOP hate media the Driveby media.

What is telling is that it does not seem like hate to so many conservatives.

Yet, it appears that you agree that he only gives one side of the story.

Immie

Here's the difference genius, while FNC ,Rush, Beck, Hannity freely admit they are conservatives, the main stream media collectively refuses to admit it's liberal bias.
The most galling of all was the liberal Air America presenting itself as a balanced outlet for news and commentary. Clearly, Air America was liberal. And we see what happened to that pile of goo.

So you are admitting in reference then that Air America of the left was the Fox News of the right.

OK.

I notice that the so-called right here (Kaz, coyote2008, bigreb, divecon, other pukes) cannot take constructive criticism for their own side.

We always knew that.

I simply do not like Rush. Sorry if that offends you. Don't like Rachel Maddow either, or Al Franken or Michael Savage either

Immie
You said what you didn't, but you didn't mean what you said you did. Whatever. I don't give a rats ass if you like Rush. You said you're tired of defending your side from him, then you say I don't know what you think. I don't, but I know what you said you think. But your statement he's full of "hate" means you are either a liberal or manipulated by them. Like who you like. I disagree with Rush on a lot, but he's entertaining and if you say "hate" you have an agenda. Or you're a pussy manipulated by people with an agenda. Those are the only two choices.

You sure get defensive for someone that does not care. Seems like you do care an awful lot. I guess you didn't mean what you said about not caring.

You don't agree with the statement that he is full of hate? I have listened to him more than enough to make the judgment that the man only projects hatred of people with a liberal point of view. I really don't think that has changed much at all.

My agenda is simple. Have meaningful discussions with people from both sides. That is impossible when people like Rush constantly project hatred of the left. The right has been given the bum rap of being intolerant religious/conservative fanatics who are authoritarian in nature. That comes from "entertainers" like Rush. It is not an accurate picture of the right, but people on the right such as yourself are afraid to stand up and say, "enough is enough". They fall back on the excuse that it is just entertainment. It is not just entertainment. The man speaks to a lot of people on both sides of the political spectrum and he is heard loud and clear. When Rush speaks people listen.

It is not just entertainment. Rush has a lot of political pull and he knows how to use you. He's been doing it for years.

Immie

What is telling is that it does not seem like hate to so many conservatives.

Yet, it appears that you agree that he only gives one side of the story.

Immie

Here's the difference genius, while FNC ,Rush, Beck, Hannity freely admit they are conservatives, the main stream media collectively refuses to admit it's liberal bias.
The most galling of all was the liberal Air America presenting itself as a balanced outlet for news and commentary. Clearly, Air America was liberal. And we see what happened to that pile of goo.

Did I ever say Air America or any of the liberal "news institutions" were not slanted? I do not have a problem with the slant.

Have I shown any support for any of the "main stream media". I do not, however, ever recall Air America as presenting itself as anything but liberal. If I remember correctly, they tried to present themselves as the answer to conservative talk radio and they failed miserably.

I really do not have a problem with the slant. The problem I have is the elitist attitude of the people we are discussing on both sides of the spectrum. I despise elitism and/or arrogance. Tell me Rush is not arrogant! That is one of the big reasons why I don't like politicians and has become a big reason why I don't like the conservative talk radio show hosts that project an elitist attitude towards people on the left.

I have basically sworn off the prime time "news" platforms of both sides. About the only one I can even stand to watch is Anderson Cooper and that is because he seems to handle news worthy events as pertained to commentary.

Immie

Last edited:

Which makes GOP hate media the Driveby media.

Not always. Clear Channel has been accused of being conservative drive by, and at times it seems so. Yet its programming is often aligned with GLBT and it did Air America.

The prime reason for liberal and conservative driveby media is not political purity: only $ the sheeple of both sides dish out.

I notice that the so-called right here (Kaz, coyote2008, bigreb, divecon, other pukes) cannot take constructive criticism for their own side.

We always knew that.
you cant take it, again, more projection

Thing is only those on his "supposed side of the Isle" are the only one that have ever criticized jake. Funny thing you hardly ever see anyone on the left criticize jake.

You are not on the GOP side of the aisle, bigreb. You simply are a poseur with so many other desperate wannabe Republicans here. You guys are in the parking lot behind the dumpsters. You are not in the GOP congregation.

Forum List

Back