Hamas TV Children's Show Encourages Killing of Jews

You never post links to the crap you cut and paste? Why is that?

But regarding Finkelstein, he spoke the truth and Chomsky warned him:

"Noam Chomsky later reminisced:

"I warned him, if you follow this, you're going to get in trouble—because you're going to expose the American intellectual community as a gang of frauds, and they are not going to like it, and they're going to destroy you."[17]

Norman Finkelstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I post links, you're just too dumb and illiterate to see it. Oh look, Noam Chomp-sky another Jew making money of idiot converts to Islam like you. Pfffft.

While I am not a convert to any religion, I am a Roman Catholic, do you believe that calling someone a convert to Islam is an insult? If so, you are sadly mistaken.
You already admitted to being a convert on this board. I am not calling you that because I am trying to insult you. Your own posts are insulting enough. You can't even locate a simple link on my post.

Yes, I do believe that in this day and age for somebody to convert to Islam, the religion of oppression, persecution, intolerance, and terrorism, you'd have to be extremely stupid and / or brainwashed.

And it certainly looks like you're overqualified. :clap2:

For every Chumpski or Finklestein there are hundreds of thousands, including Muslims, who contradict everything they represent. But no, you have to post your IslamoNazi propaganda and lies.

Last edited:
I post links, you're just too dumb and illiterate to see it. Oh look, Noam Chomp-sky another Jew making money of idiot converts to Islam like you. Pfffft.

While I am not a convert to any religion, I am a Roman Catholic, do you believe that calling someone a convert to Islam is an insult? If so, you are sadly mistaken.
You already admitted to being a convert on this board. I am not calling you that because I am trying to insult you. Your own posts are insulting enough. You can't even locate a simple link on my post.

Yes, I do believe that in this day and age for somebody to convert to Islam, the religion of oppression, persecution, intolerance, and terrorism, you'd have to be extremely stupid and / or brainwashed.

For every Chumpski or Finklestein there are hundreds of thousands, including Muslims, who contradict everything they represent. But no, you have to post your IslamoNazi propaganda and lies.

Now you just outright lie, I have never said I was a convert. You are a psychopath. I have only posted fact, backed up by neutral sources. That's what irks you, punk.

Ask yourself, toastman, with your thinking head on, why would an organisation headed by a former Major in the IDF intelligence corp, spend loads of their own money to send FREE translations to countless worldwide news organisations

when they news organisations hadn't .. even .. asked ...
blah blah blah. All they do is record Muslim media outlets and play it back. The rest is just whining by terrorist worshippers like yourself. Ask yourself why Muslims don't want anybody to hear their own words which expose their bigotry and barbarism. :rofl:

"They use the same sort of propaganda techniques as the Nazis," Professor Norman G. Finkelstein, a well-known scholar on Israel/Palestine, told InFocus. "They take things out of context in order to do personal and political harm to people they don't like."

Norman Finkelstein Exposes MEMRI As Mossad Op

And, if you question Finklestein's credentials, watch this:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBnCcW7MLwY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBnCcW7MLwY[/ame]

InFocus News largest Muslim newspaper in America and reprinted in rense?
and Finklestein of all people?

This is really what you use as informational? Jeff Rense? David Duke? David Icke? Jim Marrs? conspiracies? reptilian blood line? KKK grand master? This is what you listen to all day? Now we know what happened.

10325400_385390871601737_5778417652035925387_n.jpg

blah blah blah. All they do is record Muslim media outlets and play it back. The rest is just whining by terrorist worshippers like yourself. Ask yourself why Muslims don't want anybody to hear their own words which expose their bigotry and barbarism. :rofl:

"They use the same sort of propaganda techniques as the Nazis," Professor Norman G. Finkelstein, a well-known scholar on Israel/Palestine, told InFocus. "They take things out of context in order to do personal and political harm to people they don't like."

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBnCcW7MLwY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBnCcW7MLwY[/ame]

This is really what you use as informational? Jeff Rense? David Duke? David Icke? Jim Marrs? conspiracies? reptilian blood line? KKK grand master? This is what you listen to all day? Now we know what happened.

Finkelstein's quote is available from various sources, including Wiki. When it is source material, the location of the source material is inconsequential. The Mandate is available at the UN archives as well as on Jewish and Muslim websites, the document is the same. You see, you people are so consumed with propaganda that you even use propaganda on the board to try to demonize other posters. Just stick to facts and respond with a rebuttal. For example, do you doubt Finkelstein said what the quote says? If so, be a mature debater and present your proof that Finkelstein did not say what the quote says.

You never post links to the crap you cut and paste? Why is that?

But regarding Finkelstein, he spoke the truth and Chomsky warned him:

"Noam Chomsky later reminisced:

"I warned him, if you follow this, you're going to get in trouble—because you're going to expose the American intellectual community as a gang of frauds, and they are not going to like it, and they're going to destroy you."[17]

Norman Finkelstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wrong again. There was a link if you bothered to look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBnCcW7MLwY

Finkelstein's quote is available from various sources, including Wiki. When it is source material, the location of the source material is inconsequential. The Mandate is available at the UN archives as well as on Jewish and Muslim websites, the document is the same. You see, you people are so consumed with propaganda that you even use propaganda on the board to try to demonize other posters. Just stick to facts and respond with a rebuttal. For example, do you doubt Finkelstein said what the quote says? If so, be a mature debater and present your proof that Finkelstein did not say what the quote says.

Who do you think you are kidding??? You ALWAYS attack the sources that the Pro Zionists use by aiming it is propaganda.

Read carefully: it doesn't matter if you're a pro Israeli or pro Palestinian; everyone knows that when it comes to propaganda, Palestinians/Arabs are unbeatable. The amount of effort that they make to promote their agenda of 'Look, Israel is bad! Look look!', is astonishing.

Now you just outright lie, I have never said I was a convert. You are a psychopath. I have only posted fact, backed up by neutral sources. That's what irks you, punk.
I am a lapsed (non-practicing) Roman Catholic.

Are you a Muslim?

Are you a Muslim?

As I have said, I am practicing a Roman Catholic, not lapsed. My late uncle was a Jesuit Monsignor.

Are you a Muslim?

As I have said, I am practicing a Roman Catholic, not lapsed. My late uncle was a Jesuit Monsignor.
Thank you for the straight answer. I had not seen your earlier declaration, or I had forgotten it.

Tell me - if indoctrination starts at toddlerhood then what hope is there that Hamas will declare peace?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57Q8K5TmivM

Palestinian TV Show Encourages Children to Kill Jews
Not for the first time, young children are urged to 'shoot all the Jews' on children's TV show - just days after past signed with PA.

By Ari Soffer
First Publish: 5/8/2014, 5:21 PM

Just days after its much-vaunted reconciliation pact with Mahmoud Abbas's PLO, Hamas's official TV channel aired a children's program in which viewers were encouraged to "kill the Jews".

During the show, called "Pioneers of Tomorrow", young children are interviewed by a young presenter and her "bumblebee" co-host and encouraged to carry out a variety of violent attacks.

At one point, a young girl says she wants to be a policewoman when she grows up.

"What do the police do?" asks the host.

"They catch thieves and troublemakers," her co-host answers.

"And they shoot Jews, right?" she responds. "Yes," the young interviewee smiles to her interviewers obvious delight, "I will shoot all the Jews!"

The latest clip, translated by the Middle East Research Institute (MEMRI) is just the latest of countless instances of incitement to genocide and terrorism in both Hamas and Palestinian Authority-run media.

Earlier this week, to mark Israel's Independence Day, Hamas released an animate video which featured an "alternative" to Israel's Hatikva national anthem, which called for the ethnic-cleansing of Israel's Jewish population. Hamas 'Hatikva' Video ? Now with English Captions - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Hamas TV Show Encourages Children to Kill Jews - Middle East - News - Israel National News

I am with you on this one...Hamas should be isolated and crushed...teaching babies hate is a sin and crime.

Israel needs a two state solution and trade that will benefit the west Bank and Hamas will crumble...

Palestinian children were being taught to hate since before Arafat was teaching them how to take life by the snap of a neck. Rather unsettling to see children so small be so unmoved by death.

Palestinian children were being taught to hate since before Arafat was teaching them how to take life by the snap of a neck. Rather unsettling to see children so small be so unmoved by death.

There is something MENTALLY WRONG with a people that think like this.... the ONLY SOLUTION so that THIS doesn't continue is ERADICATION OF ALL!!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ynWjYHP91gA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ynWjYHP91gA[/ame]

Forum List

Back