Hamas Opening Fire On Palestinians Trying To Flee The Ground War

So what do you do when your enemies surround themselves with innocent people to protect themselves from being killed?
Do you give up and let them murder another 1500 Jews?
I don't know. I just want Republicans to admit that innocent people are being killed in the crossfire of this conflict.

I don't know. I just want Republicans to admit that innocent people are being killed in the crossfire of this conflict.
Republicans do know this. However to allow the tactic of using civis as human shields to be effective, only ensures that Hamas will continue to do so. Any deaths attributed to this tactic are solely to blame on Hamas. No negotiation with terrorists. And using human shields is an attempt at forced negotiation...

I always amazed me that in the newsreels of the era it would show German troops/police rounding-up jews wearing nothing but their issue uniforms.....Hell, they could have been given a hard time with sharp and pointy objects.

Now they send in a "hut-hut team" for some guy who happened to be within five miles of the 1/6 protest.

Civilians are trying to get out of Northern Gaza but Hamas is trying to shoot anyone who tries.

Hamas needs their daily quote of dead civilians!

That's how they fight their PR war!

The more Gazans they kill....the more satisfied they are!

That's why Hamas is called a terrorist group.

Long ago Norm

Then what would you feel watching your children die?

~S~
Horrible, ever done it?

Worse if it was due to my country using it as a human shield.

You thought you had sumthin there didn’t you Snarky. ~S~

Forum List

Back