Hamas Charter

Do you consider Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Total voters
Which is it Mojo?

Such accusations should be investigated..

Excellent.

Not criminals then. Just accused by their enemies.
I'm pleased we agree. :)

Let it be noted that your quote is inaccurately attributed to Daniyel.

I've done my best to right things though. I hope it is accurate.

Also, please note the pattern.

Liberal fucks things up.

Conservatives do their best to fix the mess left by the Liberals.

First you post fomr an orthodox jewish website, then you say "
Liberal fucks things up.
Conservatives do their best to fix the mess left by the Liberals."

How can one be pro Ziionist and pro conservative at the same time, Might be time for a new thread.
I can easily explain that to you, pro-Zionism and pro-Conservative - The same way you are anti-war and pro-terrorism.

There is nothing conservative about Zionism and I'm not anti war and pro terrorist. How ridiculous. We just have a different opinion about what terrorism entails.
You sway off with Zionism, lets talk about world-wide definitions, you're anti-war but pro-terrorism, here's why.
Accepting violence anywhere prior to the LAST OPTION is what defines you as 'Pro-Terrorism', and the definition of anti-war is avoiding any violence, even when there is NO RESORT at all, either by purpose to mislead, or by pure innocence, you are (hypocritically?) oppose yourself, so before you bother defining others, try spending the time defining yourself.

Hamas is a legally elected grass roots organization that's dedicated to freeing the Palestinian people from Israeli tyranny and to gain their land back.

Even the UN has refused to designate Hamas as a terrorist organization.

Whereas, just last month Bolivia declared Israel to be a terrorist organization because of it's recent attempted genocide in Gaza.

A "...GRASS ROOTS ORGANIZATION.........."

the "ORGANIZATION'S ROOTS"

Hamas Threatened to Bury Own Man in Concrete to Force Him to Confess to Being Gay
March 1, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

hamas.png

According to gay activist Judith Butler, Hamas is a progressive organization and anyone who points out that Israel doesn't have the death penalty for gays is just "pinkwashing". But Hamas is not actually all that progressive on gay rights as we see with the case of Mahmoud Ishtiwi, a Hamas commander who was tortured into confessing to being gay and then killed.

Hamas Threatened to Bury Own Man in Concrete to Force Him to Confess to Being Gay

Forum List

Back