Half the U.S. population is jobless now

Half the population is jobless now......according to the article 30 million jobs now need to be added. All for a bug that has a death rate of 0.2%........After the FEAR MONGERING of WHO and the CDC for months.

The Fear Mongering and contol freaks in office have DONE A WONDERFUL JOB OF SCREWING AMERICA.....I thought of calling this thread SCREWING AMERICA......but maybe someone else will do thast.

106596209-1593442547071-20200605_employment_population_ratio_markets_version.png

And these clowns are now pushing to shut down again and again.........Why not just ask Trump to push the big Red button and end it all over this Stinking virus...............

Of course the wacks will come in saying IT'S FOR YOUR LIFE........YAWN..........they forgot during the riots......then said how dare you for a rally...........and now are pushing for MORE GOV'T CONTROL....

These people SUCK and are Destroying this country.
If the adult population of the U.S. is 210 Million (70% of 330 million are adults) then 100 million are unemployed? Does that number sound high?

Maybe you're right.
Maybe it's too late to do anything about it now and the population will just have to live (and die) with the virus as part of the risk of living in the US.

The damage for the most part will not subside til next year........for people like me in construction in industries............We are down by 90% of our workers.......we'll get some back but not very many........Small Capital Projects and Large Capital Projects have been cut unless absolutely essential.........til next year at least.........and this is the scuttlebutt for many of the big boys right now........

The DAMAGE IS DONE........it will be there for November as people start to lose everything.......Those of us who were called back to work were told today........PAY CUTS.......All companies have had their employees pay cut now..............

Nice huh...........The Damage done is extreme........with the MEDIA NOISE.........people just don't get it yet.
Well yeah the damage is already done. Anyone that has had their income suddenly disappear yet have their monthly expenses still accuring is losing something every day that they don't have income.

I'm in a state where there is a moritorium on evictions due to the COVID crisis and we know better than to think that once it's lifted that the landlords, management companies won't start demanding payment immediately for back rent. So even if you are able to return to work, you still have roughly 3 months of unpaid rent that you all of sudden are expected to pay in a lump sum or in a few payments, or do you think that the landlords will just evict everyone because then they can have their units back and rent them out at an even higher rate (market value) but will still end up with a judgment from the court for the back rent due by their now former tenants.

Unless you had savings stashed that you could live off of to get through the crisis, then yeah by design it's pretty bad and in the amount of time that it takes for things to turn around you could lose everything - your home, vehicles, end up being late or default on loans and then their goes your credit score no matter that you've haven't ever missed a payment prior to the crisis. And besides, the people fortunate enough to have saved up sufficient funds, shouldn't be forced to spend them on basic living expenses that their salary should have covered

If we had a middle class, it's like someone wants those who have made progress to be forced to start all over again (again).

Half the population is jobless now......according to the article 30 million jobs now need to be added. All for a bug that has a death rate of 0.2%........After the FEAR MONGERING of WHO and the CDC for months.

The Fear Mongering and contol freaks in office have DONE A WONDERFUL JOB OF SCREWING AMERICA.....I thought of calling this thread SCREWING AMERICA......but maybe someone else will do thast.

106596209-1593442547071-20200605_employment_population_ratio_markets_version.png

And these clowns are now pushing to shut down again and again.........Why not just ask Trump to push the big Red button and end it all over this Stinking virus...............

Of course the wacks will come in saying IT'S FOR YOUR LIFE........YAWN..........they forgot during the riots......then said how dare you for a rally...........and now are pushing for MORE GOV'T CONTROL....

trump solely responsible for the worst response to the pandemic in the world, responsible for the worst economy and unemployment in 100 years, unfit, inept, criminal, traitor...
I always find it rather ironic that the same people posting that Trump is responsible for the worst economy ever are also angry that Trump did not make the economy worse.

trump solely responsible for the worst response to the pandemic in the world, responsible for the worst economy and unemployment in 100 years, unfit, inept, criminal, traitor...

View attachment 358089
This will be the Narrative you will play for the DNC right before the election......and why your side pushes for even more lock downs.......so the economic damage is as severe as possible..........Pretty Pathetic.

A few times in history people have been like this....didn't turn out well for the earth.

Maybe you're right.
Maybe it's too late to do anything about it now and the population will just have to live (and die) with the virus as part of the risk of living in the US.

The damage for the most part will not subside til next year........for people like me in construction in industries............We are down by 90% of our workers.......we'll get some back but not very many........Small Capital Projects and Large Capital Projects have been cut unless absolutely essential.........til next year at least.........and this is the scuttlebutt for many of the big boys right now........

The DAMAGE IS DONE........it will be there for November as people start to lose everything.......Those of us who were called back to work were told today........PAY CUTS.......All companies have had their employees pay cut now..............

Nice huh...........The Damage done is extreme........with the MEDIA NOISE.........people just don't get it yet.
Well yeah the damage is already done. Anyone that has had their income suddenly disappear yet have their monthly expenses still accuring is losing something every day that they don't have income.

I'm in a state where there is a moritorium on evictions due to the COVID crisis and we know better than to think that once it's lifted that the landlords, management companies won't start demanding payment immediately for back rent. So even if you are able to return to work, you still have roughly 3 months of unpaid rent that you all of sudden are expected to pay in a lump sum or in a few payments, or do you think that the landlords will just evict everyone because then they can have their units back and rent them out at an even higher rate (market value) but will still end up with a judgment from the court for the back rent due by their now former tenants.

Unless you had savings stashed that you could live off of to get through the crisis, then yeah by design it's pretty bad and in the amount of time that it takes for things to turn around you could lose everything - your home, vehicles, end up being late or default on loans and then their goes your credit score no matter that you've haven't ever missed a payment prior to the crisis. And besides, the people fortunate enough to have saved up sufficient funds, shouldn't be forced to spend them on basic living expenses that their salary should have covered

If we had a middle class, it's like someone wants those who have made progress to be forced to start all over again (again).
Same as 2008. They threw a bone with the bail outs for unemployment.......not so much for Small Businesses........they are getting shredded...........as it runs out.......the reality will appear and what you just said will happen.

If the adult population of the U.S. is 210 Million (70% of 330 million are adults) then 100 million are unemployed? Does that number sound high?
Go to the site........they estimate 30 million jobs needed. 30 million will have many more millions dependent on them to make it..........Not all adults work.......The article says this.

Maybe you're right.
They are going to have to live with this as a reality in the entire world. The virus is going to be just as prevelent as the flu - it is not going anywhere and EVERYONE has known this the entire time.

The sick part is that the shutdowns were for ONE SINGLE PURPOSE, to stop the virus from overloading the medical system. They actually worked considering that we have not been overloaded anywhere not that anyone seems to give a rats ass what the truth is.

This has essentially split right down party lines. It is sick.
Thanks for the perspective, FA Q2. I think schools should renew their Home Economics programs for sewing and teach people how to make their own masks. We may have a generation that has to wear masks until they find a cure other than innoculations which are sure to sicken a lot of people like me who are less safe taking flu and pneumonia shots due to being allergic to substances used along with their attenuated viruses that make up the innoculation. My last flu shot resulted in toxic shock, and my last pneumonia landed me a year of fighting pneumonia-like symptoms and a susceptibility to asthma everytime pollen or mold is in the air, which is most all the time where I live. There are children with worse problems than mine, and my heart is heavy that their generation will have challenges never before seen.

In the meantime, the world that cares for people needs to meet in Geneva to work toward solutions to human transmission of diseases and ways to fight off all this bad stuff in the air both near and far.

So I'm going to start wearing masks not just because of coronavirus, but because our air is full of allergens, and it's hot and sticky weather right now, so I'm going to make them of 100% cotton that is breathable, but is also easy to wash and/or dry off.

View attachment 358089
That's a shameful thing to project in this free country. The President is innocent of all your party's lies and shenannigans pulled on a minute-by-minute basis with the criminal press controlled by the idiot Democrat party.

View attachment 358089
You really need to stop kissing China's ass and blaming President Trump for what the Chinese do surreptitiously.

Forum List

Back