Half of Republicans believe false accounts of Trump Riot

This is exactly why security at the Nation's Capitol must remain tight. It is also why we will not see a president elected from the insurrectionist party for the next 12 years. They simply cannot be trusted with the country.
Sooo a one party country is what you want? Fucking communist!
Not what I wanted. I do not mind them have a voice. We just cannot afford to have them in powerful leadership positions for years to come if we expect to have the constitution of the people, by the people and for the people that was put together back in 1787. I am not for a "new" country. I like this one and took an oath to protect and defend it from all enemies, foreign and domestic. No longer in uniform (retired), but I still hold to that oath. The majority of the elected republicans do not hold to that oath, so are a domestic threat to my country.

Freaking amazing. They love cops so much they hugged and kissed 150 of ‘em into hospitals - And their graves.
Having people believe a narrative other than the one your media 5th column sells is inconvenient, innit? Imagine how inconvenient it will be when those who try to shackle 2A, cause violent rebellion.
Nothing new about conservatives propagating lies; rightists are infamous for their dishonesty.

This is exactly why security at the Nation's Capitol must remain tight. It is also why we will not see a president elected from the insurrectionist party for the next 12 years. They simply cannot be trusted with the country.
thanks to that bidens fuckup at the border...you wont have to wait 12 years to see democrats sent packing...and him crawling into a plane didnt help either...old fool

Freaking amazing. They love cops so much they hugged and kissed 150 of ‘em into hospitals - And their graves.
Having people believe a narrative other than the one your media 5th column sells is inconvenient, innit? Imagine how inconvenient it will be when those who try to shackle 2A, cause violent rebellion.
Nothing new about conservatives propagating lies; rightists are infamous for their dishonesty.
I never had sex with that woman...ms lewinsky...did a republican say that???

Not what I wanted. I do not mind them have a voice. We just cannot afford to have them in powerful leadership positions for years to come if we expect to have the constitution of the people, by the people and for the people that was put together back in 1787. I am not for a "new" country. I like this one and took an oath to protect and defend it from all enemies, foreign and domestic. No longer in uniform (retired), but I still hold to that oath. The majority of the elected republicans do not hold to that oath, so are a domestic threat to my country.
Funny because DemocRATS are ths biggest threat.

I think Donald sucked their remaining brain cells dry. Sad :(

In simple terms: Trump is a skilled BS'er ... his next book will prove that point:

"ART OF THE CON"

1617850450788.png

Funny because DemocRATS are ths biggest threat.
Try the Capital again and find out.

In simple terms: Trump is a skilled BS'er ... his next book will prove that point:

"ART OF THE CON"

View attachment 477449

He's a total and complete bullshitter.

The difference in today's politics isn't between liberals and conservatives. It's between those who see the Trump con and those who do not.

But Trump's cult is gonna cult!

I'm really curious as to what you all consider a valid, reliable and verifiable source of information?

Forum List

Back