Half of Republicans believe false accounts of Trump Riot

Because they are "Owned" by the Liar in Chief. He found that there are a significant number of Republicans who are so gullible that they will believe anything that is continually driven down their throats. He find gaslighting many of his cult is as easy as....I don't know.....maybe easing Melania out of bed to make room for Ivanka..."

Because they are "Owned" by the Liar in Chief. He found that there are a significant number of Republicans who are so gullible that they will believe anything that is continually driven down their throats.

Hope and Change!!

How's your $2500 a year working out for you?

I know how the COPQ MAGA loons justify their ignorance of January 6th. I have done it myself on occasion with personal matters. They ignore all the media reports and the tragic and violent videos and latch onto the first report (from FOX) that puts either ANTIFA or some other group at the riot. Then there are the GOPQ congressmen who say it was just another tour group of the Capitol.

The trump cult then ignores facts and video in order to carry the false narrative of the Liar in Chief and his associates. That works in the political world, but not in the courts or with Independent voters. I am thinking of making a bumper sticker with a few simple words. "Remember January 6th, 2021"

Just think, if the GOPQ had had a majority in the House then, the Liar in Chief could still be in the White House. Thank God he isn't....

100% of Democrats believe the lies told to them by the mainstream media.

And, GOPers of course do not believe Faux Gnus (Hannity, Carlson, et al) or Newsmax, right?

GMAFB (Give Me a F**king Break).
Incorrrect. But you knew that already.

You do know what satire means, right ... Google it ... nice try at a weak insult, however (big smile).
Of course, I do. You failed at it.

Yeah we heard about the poll. What do democrats think about the attempted assassination of republican congress members by James Hodgkinson? Why didn't Reuters poll democrats for their opinion about the Vegas shooter who killed 58 people attending a country concert that the media characterized as a Trump Rally? The FBI still can't bring themselves to come up with a motive.

Yeah we heard about the poll. What do democrats think about the attempted assassination of republican congress members by James Hodgkinson? Why didn't Reuters poll democrats for their opinion about the Vegas shooter who killed 58 people attending a country concert that the media characterized as a Trump Rally? The FBI still can't bring themselves to come up with a motive.

He was pro-Trump and the Vegas rally was anti-Trump ... he wanted revenge. Plain and simple - the equation was the bumper stock on his gun - fired consistently full auto...

1618021708641.png

Last edited:
This is exactly why security at the Nation's Capitol must remain tight. It is also why we will not see a president elected from the insurrectionist party for the next 12 years. They simply cannot be trusted with the country.
Must remain tight . Lol... you guys are hilarious.. keep telling the same lies over and over . And act shocked when called out on your bullshit.
Just to keep people like you safe, lest you try again, better armed and have to be put down hard, like failed insurrectionist in other countries. People that think as you should immigrate to one. I am sure you will feel right at home, if they will have you.
You probably can’t read this, but there was no insurrection you stupid fuck. Where are those insurrection charges stupid? Kiss Xi’s ass some more.

DeSantis has a shit pile of problems but in true GOP fashion he and the GOP blame everyone except themselves - which is SOP for them.

That story is here - FYI from the LA TIMES >>>

Here is that beady-eye f**ker.

View attachment 478244
How dare DeSantis do things right in his state. As compared to your hero Cuomo. See you ignorant lemming, your precious media lied to you again and you ate it up like a good sheep. The LA Times? Try again. Typical uneducated libtard who can’t think for himself.

We heard these idiots committed insurrection for the first several months. Why has not ONE of them been charged with gun crimes or "insurrection"? I'll give you a hint... because NONE of them were guilty of anything of the sort and the thug bastards in the DoJ KNEW they couldn't get a conviction.

DeSantis has a shit pile of problems but in true GOP fashion he and the GOP blame everyone except themselves - which is SOP for them.

View attachment 478244
How dare DeSantis do things right in his state. As compared to your hero Cuomo. See you ignorant lemming, your precious media lied to you again and you ate it up like a good sheep. The LA Times? Try again. Typical uneducated libtard who can’t think for himself.

Speaking of sheep the latest Faux Gnus poll just in - I assume you are a huge FOX and Newsmax fan, right???

1618095804749.png

View attachment 478244

Speaking of sheep the latest Faux Gnus poll just in - I assume you are a huge FOX and Newsmax fan, right???

View attachment 478622
Showing your utter stupidity again asshole. Who mentioned Fox idiot? Oh you ASSume something and end up looking like one. Again. You ate the shit the msm served you. Spelling Fox as Faux doesn’t make you clever. It makes you a retard.

View attachment 478244

View attachment 478622
Showing your utter stupidity again asshole. Who mentioned Fox idiot? Oh you ASSume something and end up looking like one. Again. You ate the shit the msm served you. Spelling Fox as Faux doesn’t make you clever. It makes you a retard.

Fox is everything, except News.... wake the f**k up moron ... you are pathetic.

View attachment 478244

View attachment 478622

Fox is everything, except News.... wake the f**k up moron ... you are pathetic.
Hey fuckwad, you’re the only one here crying about Fox. Wake up asshole. Way to run away from your bullshit about DeSantis coward.

Forum List

Back