Haiti Devastated by Quake.

.....who really cares ? I don't. I suppose all of you "compassionate" conservatives will donate your hard earned money to them. Won't you?

I think they will. I'll say one thing for America. We are kind when the chips are down. All of us. No matter what, I am always so grateful that I was born here. We will all come through for this poor country of Haiti.

I looked for the link but could not find one, it was a report I saw 30 minutes ago on foxnews they had said china had just arrived with supplies showing some planes moving on the tarmac, Cnn had not said it though but I might had missed it, anyway the reporters said he had arrived last night. Fox news does report alot of erroneous things so it could be wrong, China does have riot police there I do believe, so it may be that a supply plane landed there already because one was already on the way anyway.

so happens I'm tuned into Fox News,, they are showing a whole planeload of Air Force unloading men and supplies even as you "erroneously" report zit.

The E.U. is planning to send a team of experts to assess the damage Wednesday afternoon. Israel and Ireland also had disaster aid teams on the way while China sent the first contingency to arrive after it announced some from its diplomatic mission in Haiti were missing.

FOXNews.com - U.S. Spearheads Global Response to Haiti Earthquake

We...being proud the averagbe American citizens could care less about brown or black countries having disasters. We as a country will send relief but the average citizen could care less.

Remember the last tsunami? Same thing. Do you have any idea how many people where killed during that thing?

We don't care unless it hits main street America.

God bless America.

For a bunch of people that dont care we Americans sure send an awful lot of aid and donate massive funds to relief operations in such disasters as these regardless of who the victims are.

well, what zona mona won't tell you cause he is sooooooo stupid is that the US has sent 4 or 5 Billion dollars of aid to Haiti in the last ten years. Didn't do a damn bit of good as usual but we sure as hell sent it..

Bet Harry Reid is breathing a sigh of relief.

"Thank God for Haiti!!!!!"

And here...

BTW, this is a horrible tragedy. Those of us wishing to donate, let us look very carefully that our donations actually get to those in need. Unfortunately, the authorities in that place are known for lining their own pockets first. If anyone finds a good RELIABLE charity, I would appreciate it.

The local news here said to just go to redcross.org and that's
what I did.

Good.....fuck what Obama says.

I wouldn't trust him for shit.

Bet Harry Reid is breathing a sigh of relief.

"Thank God for Haiti!!!!!"

And here...

BTW, this is a horrible tragedy. Those of us wishing to donate, let us look very carefully that our donations actually get to those in need. Unfortunately, the authorities in that place are known for lining their own pockets first. If anyone finds a good RELIABLE charity, I would appreciate it.

The local news here said to just go to redcross.org and that's
what I did.
Thanks for donating. I know it's tough for many Americans right now but this example is what makes our Nation great...charitable giving in time of need.

CARE only has a 10% operational cost. I'm not sure what the RC is.

We...being proud the averagbe American citizens could care less about brown or black countries having disasters. We as a country will send relief but the average citizen could care less.

Remember the last tsunami? Same thing. Do you have any idea how many people where killed during that thing?

God bless America.

For a bunch of people that dont care we Americans sure send an awful lot of aid and donate massive funds to relief operations in such disasters as these regardless of who the victims are.

well, what zona mona won't tell you cause he is sooooooo stupid is that the US has sent 4 or 5 Billion dollars of aid to Haiti in the last ten years. Didn't do a damn bit of good as usual but we sure as hell sent it..

Ask Cuba and any other country to help and they can't....because they can't afford to.

Now Obama marvels at Cuba and China. Seems they don't have the extra money to do anything when a crisis arises.

And Obama wants to be just like them.

God bless America.

Wow...you sure do have a big chip on your shoulder....how about donating 10 dollars to the American Red Cross or CARE and foregoing that bottle of Night Train Express tonight.
:booze:

I can see the media playing this up...getting the heat off of Harry boy and making Obama look good in the process.

He doesn't really have to do anything. Just tell us all of the wonderful shit he's doing.

None of it can be proved and soon there will be arguments about what Obama did to help the situation....all in an attempt to drive his fucken poll numbers back up.

These people can't seem to help themselves.

What was it they said "Never let a crisis go to waste!!!"
You really are a piece of shit.

I can see the media playing this up...getting the heat off of Harry boy and making Obama look good in the process.

He doesn't really have to do anything. Just tell us all of the wonderful shit he's doing.

None of it can be proved and soon there will be arguments about what Obama did to help the situation....all in an attempt to drive his fucken poll numbers back up.

Are you melting down, Ravi ? :eusa_whistle:

Are you melting down, Ravi ? :eusa_whistle:
I don't think you need to meltdown to see people as the shits they are.

I just read that there might be more than 100,000 people killed in Haiti.
Or more. It really is mind boggling and sad.

Wow...100k people...I still can't find any reliable numbers but if this turns out to be true it will rank among one of the greatest disasters ever. Are there any other countries stepping up yet?

Yes, I'm curious, does anybody know what the realationship is between Haiti and the Domican Republic?

I just read that there might be more than 100,000 people killed in Haiti.

Wow...100k people...I still can't find any reliable numbers but if this turns out to be true it will rank among one of the greatest disasters ever. Are there any other countries stepping up yet?
I'd like to think the numbers are exaggerated. I don't think we'll know for awhile...but it does look like the capital city was pretty much destroyed.

Yes, I'm curious, does anybody know what the realationship is between Haiti and the Domican Republic?
The DR is just as poor, so I'm not sure they'll be able to absorb refugees. I've never been to Haiti, but I've been to DR...it's not pretty with the poverty.

Forum List

Back