Hahahahaha....let the revolution begin!

Half the U.S. population has been completely shut off from economic growth since the 1970s.
Not true. The 80s had record growth with Reagan's policies. He proved liberals were wrong all along. Rather than accept reality liberals lie about it. Leftist policies have harmed the economy and keep the middle class pretty much flat since then.

Liberals do not understand that business drives the economy. The reason they don't understand it is that capitalism has been demonized in their minds as a great evil instead of the great economic liberator it is.

I invite you to embrace reality the way it is, grow up and join the solution.
Lefty policies such as? You mean paying a decent wage?
Yeah, sure. And not grinding babies up in wood chippers or pushing old ladies down stairs. Come one man, you need more emotion to prove your case!

See, you can't even have an honest conversation. You said "Leftist policies have harmed the economy" and when I asked you what those policies were you say abortion? What a fucking intellectually dishonest fuck you must be.

So I'll ask again, what liberal policies harmed the economy? I'll tell you since you won't answer honestly. You must be experiencing cognitive dissonance here. The answer is, "paying American workers a decent wage". That was the policy that got corporations to send jobs to Mexico and China.

But today you cons are anti sending jobs overseas. Now you want to bring jobs back home. But you also claim you want to do it to raise wages. I don't believe that for a second. Or maybe you do want to raise wages, a couple bucks an hour. But not what those jobs paid when you sent them overseas.

So its funny you cons claim you are going to make America great again. Maybe great but not as great as it was when 35% of our workforce was unionized. That's when the middle class was it's strongest.

And eventually even if you raise wages a couple bucks I see you ultimately cutting wages by outsourcing jobs to subcontractors. Yea that's right. I see your long term plans even before you do.
Well since they've been discussed here all day every day I have to conclude you are just being your normal dishonest self.

Apparently Lefty's Temper Tantrums are making Americans happier that Trump was elected President and less happy with the News Media as more and more people tune Lefty out and turn the Main Stream Media Off.

8 more years of Butt Hurt might get us 16 years in the majority.

It's pretty clear you live in a redneck echo chamber. Trump's approval is in the toilet.

Stop polling in Starbucks....

This is the reason I want to debate live and see who is more educated between the two of us.
Well we all know who is the more educated of the two of us. The one who doesn't use the sentence "idiot you talk me too much" between the two of us.

Who is we?
All you've proven is that you are a bastard animal and a coward.

Half the U.S. population has been completely shut off from economic growth since the 1970s.
Not true. The 80s had record growth with Reagan's policies. He proved liberals were wrong all along. Rather than accept reality liberals lie about it. Leftist policies have harmed the economy and keep the middle class pretty much flat since then.

Liberals do not understand that business drives the economy. The reason they don't understand it is that capitalism has been demonized in their minds as a great evil instead of the great economic liberator it is.

Yeah, sure. And not grinding babies up in wood chippers or pushing old ladies down stairs. Come one man, you need more emotion to prove your case!

See, you can't even have an honest conversation. You said "Leftist policies have harmed the economy" and when I asked you what those policies were you say abortion? What a fucking intellectually dishonest fuck you must be.

So I'll ask again, what liberal policies harmed the economy? I'll tell you since you won't answer honestly. You must be experiencing cognitive dissonance here. The answer is, "paying American workers a decent wage". That was the policy that got corporations to send jobs to Mexico and China.

But today you cons are anti sending jobs overseas. Now you want to bring jobs back home. But you also claim you want to do it to raise wages. I don't believe that for a second. Or maybe you do want to raise wages, a couple bucks an hour. But not what those jobs paid when you sent them overseas.

So its funny you cons claim you are going to make America great again. Maybe great but not as great as it was when 35% of our workforce was unionized. That's when the middle class was it's strongest.

And eventually even if you raise wages a couple bucks I see you ultimately cutting wages by outsourcing jobs to subcontractors. Yea that's right. I see your long term plans even before you do.

I could make this a 10 page post if I go too deep...I'll save everybody that and talk in short.
The lower / middle class wage issue is really a population issue, a simple supply vs. demand dynamic. Yep, too many uneducated, unqualified, low iQ citizens and not enough jobs offering a "living wage" to that demographic. How many wage paying companies do you know that are looking to hire stupid people with no communication skills and who can barely speak the native language....ONLY WALMART!
35-40 year old adults with multiple children are trying to make burger flipping a career gig. This problem is deeply rooted and I don't believe the government can wave a magic wand and fix it.
I believe government on both sides has done a shit-ton over the years attempting to right the ship. They've created and made one free resource after the next available in an attempt to develop a higher grade human capable of excelling in the job market and nothing has worked. At the end of the day I believe the real problem is we have millions upon millions of very low grade citizens who have conceded to mediocrity and even poverty. These are people who are comfortable struggling and though they say they want and need more they are not actually willing to do more to get it. The real problem doesn't lie within government, the real issue lies in the homes across America and in the laps of shitty parents who aren't assisting in developing good quality, motivated adults.
"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink"
"You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear"

This really isn't complicated...it's time government demands better of low grade humans and stops stealing from the higher grade to fund the trash among us.

But...but...but the federal government is run by subhuman types, a new evolutionary link to devolution.

Peter_Arkle__Timeline.jpg

Well since they've been discussed here all day every day I have to conclude you are just being your normal dishonest self.

You said "Leftist policies have harmed the economy" and when I asked you what those policies were you say abortion? What a fucking intellectually dishonest fuck you must be.

So I'll ask again, what liberal policies harmed the economy?

Ok, I see what your point is. If we didn't abort so many American babies (because Americans don't want to fall from the middle class into the working poor, which is exactly what would happen to the women who get abortions if they had the kids) we wouldn't need illegal immigrants to fill the jobs we need filled.

So maybe if we paid American workers more they wouldn't feel the need to abort American babies. Then those babies would grow up and demand a livable wage too.

I think you cons like it better the way things are now. You love the cheap labor. At least you did until Trump made you realize the cheap goods and services aren't worth it.

White blue collar Americans finally realize us liberals were right. Using illegals to get cheap landscaping just isn't worth the savings. It may be worth it to the person saving a buck but to our society it's not worth it.

Throw out all the illegals and have wages go up up up and you'll see the number of abortions go down down down.

This is the reason I want to debate live and see who is more educated between the two of us.
Well we all know who is the more educated of the two of us. The one who doesn't use the sentence "idiot you talk me too much" between the two of us.

Who is we?
All you've proven is that you are a bastard animal and a coward.

I could make this a 10 page post if I go too deep...I'll save everybody that and talk in short.
The lower / middle class wage issue is really a population issue, a simple supply vs. demand dynamic. Yep, too many uneducated, unqualified, low iQ citizens and not enough jobs offering a "living wage" to that demographic. How many wage paying companies do you know that are looking to hire stupid people with no communication skills and who can barely speak the native language....ONLY WALMART!
35-40 year old adults with multiple children are trying to make burger flipping a career gig. This problem is deeply rooted and I don't believe the government can wave a magic wand and fix it.
I believe government on both sides has done a shit-ton over the years attempting to right the ship. They've created and made one free resource after the next available in an attempt to develop a higher grade human capable of excelling in the job market and nothing has worked. At the end of the day I believe the real problem is we have millions upon millions of very low grade citizens who have conceded to mediocrity and even poverty. These are people who are comfortable struggling and though they say they want and need more they are not actually willing to do more to get it. The real problem doesn't lie within government, the real issue lies in the homes across America and in the laps of shitty parents who aren't assisting in developing good quality, motivated adults.
"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink"
"You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear"

This is why I tell poor people to stop having so many kids they can't afford to raise properly. But instead they keep pumping them out and hoping that the coal mining jobs come back so when their hick kid is 18 he can go work in the coal mines too. Not happening. Maybe the coal miner shouldn't have any kids. Or if he has kids only have one.

But then that's why they say we need immigrants. We aren't having enough kids.

This is why you don't want all the money in the hands of the rich/few. If the middle class isn't making enough that it makes sense to have kids, they won't. Looks like we need to do some social engineering and spread some of that wealth out.

Instead of the CEO making $50 million and his employees make $30K maybe he has to make $25 million and his employees get $60K. But you would claim that is stealing from them. I disagree.

Ok, I see what your point is. If we didn't abort so many American babies (because Americans don't want to fall from the middle class into the working poor, which is exactly what would happen to the women who get abortions if they had the kids) we wouldn't need illegal immigrants to fill the jobs we need filled.

So maybe if we paid American workers more they wouldn't feel the need to abort American babies. Then those babies would grow up and demand a livable wage too.

I think you cons like it better the way things are now. You love the cheap labor. At least you did until Trump made you realize the cheap goods and services aren't worth it.

White blue collar Americans finally realize us liberals were right. Using illegals to get cheap landscaping just isn't worth the savings. It may be worth it to the person saving a buck but to our society it's not worth it.

Throw out all the illegals and have wages go up up up and you'll see the number of abortions go down down down.
We've been discussing it, how is it you are so uniformed? Lower taxes, less spending, less business regulation. You know NOTHING about any of that. You are either denser than lead or lying. Or both.

We've been discussing it, how is it you are so uniformed? Lower taxes, less spending, less business regulation. You know NOTHING about any of that. You are either denser than lead or lying. Or both.
Lower taxes didn't work. Oh you mean on the middle class? Sure if they ever give us lower taxes. So far Michigan Republicans have raised our taxes. Only the rich got tax breaks and they're just squirreling that money away. It's not trickling down.

Less spending? You mean less spending on poor people? Because I promise you the GOP will double the debt in 8 years if we give them 8.

Less regulations? Like what? The same deregulations that led to the great recession? I hope not. Do you have any examples?

Do you have any evidence to support this blatantly madeup assertion?

Look, you're a hack, and nothing but a hack. You get talking points from the Soros hate sites and post them here. You have a sum total of zero knowledge on any subject, nor even a hint of intellectual curiosity. Your Fuhrer tells you what to think and you think it. It's unlikely that you finished high school, and you certainly have never had a critical thought in your life.

Rejecting the American Dream, Mexicans reintegrate back home - The Seattle Globalist
https://ccis.ucsd.edu/_files/wp193.pdf
The End of an Era: Why Mexican Immigrants are Returning to Mexico

[
Are you pretending to be helpless? Being ignorant and uninformed is on you, I don't have time to give you libs links for something that was widely reported, go look it up and try to pay more attention to what's going on in our country.

Being ignorant and uninformed is a virtue among Soros drones. Gary is a blank slate upon which his Fuhrer imprints any thoughts he likes.

Do you have any evidence to support this blatantly madeup assertion?

Look, you're a hack, and nothing but a hack. You get talking points from the Soros hate sites and post them here. You have a sum total of zero knowledge on any subject, nor even a hint of intellectual curiosity. Your Fuhrer tells you what to think and you think it. It's unlikely that you finished high school, and you certainly have never had a critical thought in your life.

Rejecting the American Dream, Mexicans reintegrate back home - The Seattle Globalist
https://ccis.ucsd.edu/_files/wp193.pdf
The End of an Era: Why Mexican Immigrants are Returning to Mexico
The only people who ever bring up Soros are RWNJ's. Is that you?

Ohwhatafuckup isn't president anymore, sploogy.

#ThanksTrump

So you're saying his fat ass in the chair magically kept the DOW where it was when Obama left office instead of dropping off a cliff if Hillary had been elected?

I'd looooooove to see your dumb ass support that assertion.

The DOW wasn't at 21,000 when Ohwhatafuckup left office.

Put the crack pipe down.

No, it was at 20k. And it's STILL not at 21K

LMAO, are you fucking retarded? Here's what the DOW did under 8 years of Obama:

MW-EH199_djia_o_ZG_20160304140141.jpg

Damned close to 21K, Comrade.

Indeed and that's about where it was when Obama left office, stupid

Republicans didn't care about the dow being up on Obama's watch. So why do they care now that it's up?

When I said the economy is good and pointed to the down, Republicans pointed to blue collar workers who are not doing good. Ok, so Republicans, stop pointing at the DOW and help those poor blue collar Americans.

I want to ask Republicans, "is the economy good?" Because last year they said it was not, even though it really was/is in good shape. I just want to know when they are going to admit the economy is in good shape? They can't say it yet or they'd be admitting they lied last year and they'd be admitting Obama did a good job.

So when are Republicans going to say the economy is good? And how are they going to credit Trump? What will change between now and then that they can say Trump and Republicans did that and here are the results? It better be wages or "real" unemployment.

you may be one of the stupidest people on the planet.

Don't sell yourself short Mz. Fakelawyer, I would confidently say you still hold that title!

no wonder you're a broke loser

you should stop wishing bad on other people because you're a failure.

Way to stay on topic - another off topic ad hom post from the #1 snitch on the board...

Where is your buddy DTMB?

No, i didn't report your post, I have a LOT more class than you, not hard to do.

[

I heard a farmer in California that said he pays illegals 150 a day to pick Tomatoes.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of poor citizens who would take that job.

When I was a teen, I picked strawberries one summer, off of Gale in city of Industry. It was back breaking, bending over all day, but it paid really well. I agree that there are a lot of Americans who would do these jobs.
holy crap it didn't pay well, it paid freaking pennies per.

Horrible job. Wish my kids would do it. My brother and sister did. I did too..for one day.

In 1975, I could make a $100 a week. We got $2 a flat, and picking 50 flats in a week was easy to do. It was WAY more than any of my friends working minimum wage jobs were making. $1.65 X 40 was only $66, and none of them were getting 40 hours. It was good work for a teen, HARD work, but good pay.

[

I heard a farmer in California that said he pays illegals 150 a day to pick Tomatoes.

When I was a teen, I picked strawberries one summer, off of Gale in city of Industry. It was back breaking, bending over all day, but it paid really well. I agree that there are a lot of Americans who would do these jobs.

Horrible job. Wish my kids would do it. My brother and sister did. I did too..for one day.

In 1975, I could make a $100 a week. We got $2 a flat, and picking 50 flats in a week was easy to do. It was WAY more than any of my friends working minimum wage jobs were making. $1.65 X 40 was only $66, and none of them were getting 40 hours. It was good work for a teen, HARD work, but good pay.

Pretty soon here, we're gonna go out and pick for $1 a flat. $100 a week in 1975 wasn't too bad.

[

Pretty soon here, we're gonna go out and pick for $1 a flat. $100 a week in 1975 wasn't too bad.

The sad thing is I bet they don't pay the illegals more than $5 a flat in present day. $250 a week now isn't shit.

[

The sad thing is I bet they don't pay the illegals more than $5 a flat in present day. $250 a week now isn't shit.

We're gonna be paying a $1 per flat. ;) They're about $11-$12 right now.

The price is right. :D at $1

Forum List

Back