Had to mow my lawn with one arm due to my injury. Thanks Canadian Healthcare

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Since my bicep tear and the incompetence of the healthcare in Canada, this is what I experience. Mowing my lawn with one arm, and risking damaging it as well.

If Bernie wants this system, I welcome him to mow my lawn with one arm. State run healthcare means state owned control over the most cherished of issues.

Last edited:
Since my bicep tear and the incompetence of the healthcare in Canada, this is what I experience. Mowing my lawn with one arm, and rising damaging it as well.

If Bernie wants this system, I welcome him to mow my lawn with one arm. State run healthcare means state owned control over the most cherished of issues.
So you hate your country and trash it at every chance you get. You should do them and yourself a favor and move away.

Since my bicep tear and the incompetence of the healthcare in Canada, this is what I experience. Mowing my lawn with one arm, and rising damaging it as well.

So you hate your country and trash it at every chance you get. You should do them and yourself a favor and move away.

I will do them a favour alright, don't you worry about that. Not to the cowardly patsies in the security apparatus, but for those brave and honourable men in the Canadian military who risk their lives for liberty. I owe them this. Therefore, I'm going to make sure our allies understand how untrustworthy Canada is. Even if it means I have to mow my lawn one with arm for another 10 years.

I'm not going anywhere. This is a battle I'm seeing through to the end. Just know, the more authority and power over your life you provide to some, the more you will be exploited and rendered anything but an individual. This includes this racket referred to as "one payer healthcare".

I will do them a favour alright, don't you worry about that. Not to the patsies in the security apparatus, but for those brave and honourable men in the military who risk their lives for liberty. I'm going to make sure our allies understand how untrustworthy Canada is. Even if it means I have to mow my lawn one with arm for another 10 years.

I'm not going anywhere. This is a battle I'm seeing through to the end.
Lol a Canadian traitor.

giphy.webp

:rofl:

Wait, what?! In the US system if you tear your bicep someone comes and mows your lawn for you?!

Wait, what?! In the US system if you tear your bicep someone comes and mows your lawn for you?!

No, you would have it operated on and fixed. I would then be in healing/physio mode, instead, I'm in constant pain.

A bicep tear is a painful and debilitating injury resulting in severely decreased strength. The operation to repair the tendons is not overly complicated and should be done within 6 weeks of injury so as to avoid excessive scar tissue build up and muscle atrophy.

2 years ago I tore the major pectoral tendon, the one that attached the pectoral muscle to the upper humerus, and I had a couple doctors tell me I didn't need surgery because even though I had no strength on my right side the injury was not debilitating enough. But since I live here in the US and have good insurance I was able to find an orthopedic surgeon to repair the tendon within 6 weeks of injury. Now I have my full strength restored and would never know I was injured.

Medical care is about quality of life and health there is no reason to deny a simple surgical procedure that will restore a person to full function.

We'd all love to inflict you on another country

I'm sure you would. But since I'm a veteran, I'm ahead of the line above your Libertarian Ass.

A veteran who doesn't like the president. Maybe Clinton would have been a better choice for you.
A bicep tear is a painful and debilitating injury resulting in severely decreased strength. The operation to repair the tendons is not overly complicated and should be done within 6 weeks of injury so as to avoid excessive scar tissue build up and muscle atrophy.

2 years ago I tore the major pectoral tendon, the one that attached the pectoral muscle to the upper humerus, and I had a couple doctors tell me I didn't need surgery because even though I had no strength on my right side the injury was not debilitating enough. But since I live here in the US and have good insurance I was able to find an orthopedic surgeon to repair the tendon within 6 weeks of injury. Now I have my full strength restored and would never know I was injured.

Medical care is about quality of life and health there is no reason to deny a simple surgical procedure that will restore a person to full function.

It's definitely angering. An abuse of ones life, and far too many supporting the wannabe Russians in Canada.

The only place in North America with a worse risk to health might be Chicago...

Forum List

Back