Had a successful first date tonight and turned out we live walking distance from each other

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I met this girl on a site called mingle2(dot)com and we met tonight. We been hitting it off so well over the phone that I suggested we meet tonight and date lasted close to 3 hours. She was even more attractive in person and was saying "kiss my butt" during the date when I said something silly. lol

she has no idea I would definitely kiss her butt lol But she was nice and attractive and will probably be in my apt very soon since she lives walking distance from me. I'm surprised I had a successful date without going to the barbershop

First thing she said was.........."you have a lot of hair"

LOL

wdoh8.jpg

Hope it works out..Don't think about kissing butte , and keep it off your mind...She will dig that you like her for her, not for sex..That will come in time, don't rush it.

Hope it works out..Don't think about kissing butte , and keep it off your mind...She will dig that you like her for her, not for sex..That will come in time, don't rush it.

Exactly. Wait at least a couple of hours! :scared1:

So happy for you fbj. I hope you enjoy her and vice versa!

She open to coming back to my place but I didn't straighten up before I left. Plus 97% of the time a woman is not open to coming back back to a guy's place after a first date

I know I was just saying I wouldn't mind. lol

I just have two questions....

1). Does she have cable????

2). Does she pay the bill?????

She open to coming back to my place but I didn't straighten up before I left. Plus 97% of the time a woman is not open to coming back back to a guy's place after a first date
With me the first date is usually dinner at my place.
Yea, you having dinner while looking at her tied up and gagged or sitting in your silence of the lambs dungeon. It puts the lotion in the skin or else it gets the hose again

Forum List

Back