Hackers claiming to have Trump’s dirty laundry demand $42 Million

my2¢

So it goes
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
“Mr. Trump, if you want to stay president, poke a sharp stick at the guys, otherwise you may forget this ambition forever,” the cyber criminals added in a direct plea to the 45th president.

To me this sounds more like a plot to a movie. If factual, I sure hope they catch the jerks.

(Is this old news? It is dated May 16th but I recall having feeling that I hoped some jerks got caught for something a few weeks ago. I forget what for.)

“Mr. Trump, if you want to stay president, poke a sharp stick at the guys, otherwise you may forget this ambition forever,” the cyber criminals added in a direct plea to the 45th president.

To me this sounds more like a plot to a movie. If factual, I sure hope they catch the jerks.

(Is this old news? It is dated May 16th but I recall having feeling that I hoped some jerks got caught for something a few weeks ago. I forget what for.)

Hahahah.....total crock..... a few hackers up against the entire US intelligence system and they went undetected? Um...NO.

It's pretty funny though.

JO

I think most politicians at that level are probably slimy. Typically the people who seek higher office are people who are on a perpetual power trip. Higher office is really the only way to achieve the kind of unlimited power over people that they seek. Power they can't have in the real world with us commoners.

They hacked an entertainment law firm. What could they have on Trump that we don’t know already? His tax returns? I doubt it. Well..maybe a few NDAs that would prove embarrassing. I doubt that too. I’d tell the hackers to go you know where.

Last edited:
Problem is they first didn’t mention Trump. When they didn’t get paid, they then said they want double and have Trump info.
Second problem is Trump was never a client of theirs.

They hacked an entertainment law firm. What could they have on Trump that we don’t know alreasy? His tax returns? I doubt it. Well..maybe a few NDAs that would proof embarrassing. I doubt that too. I’d tell the hackers go you know where.

Maybe these skeezers...

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Here is the original article
And the second-
It isn’t clear what info the hackers might have on Trump or how it pertains to Grubman Shire Meiselas & Sacks, which has never represented Donald Trump or the Trump Organization in any legal matter. The attackers might simply be bluffing; alternatively, they may have obtained material on Trump from some other source.

Yet they are demanding the money from that firm, not another source...

Here is the original article
And the second-
It isn’t clear what info the hackers might have on Trump or how it pertains to Grubman Shire Meiselas & Sacks, which has never represented Donald Trump or the Trump Organization in any legal matter. The attackers might simply be bluffing; alternatively, they may have obtained material on Trump from some other source.

Yet they are demanding the money from that firm, not another source...
Right. It's odd. They are poking the bear, for whatever reason. My intuition wants to tell me this means they are foreigners who don't quite understand how our system works. Like, they think the public and the law firm will all be terrified that our Dear Leader might be embarrassed, and some sort of clarion call will go out to demand the ransom be paid.

I get those threats at least twice a week. I get them along with marriage proposals from various Nigerian royalty.

I remember being at my local poker room years ago, I was at my usual stakes (second from the bottom). I stack up my chips one day as I have made enough. One of the other regulars asks "where are you going"?

I tell him, "I'm moving up to the high limits, I just got an email advising me I'm the descendant of a Nigerian Prince" Three tables were in stitches from that one.

These people are fucked now. After bringing POTUS into the equation, the CIA is going to bust them in the nuts. They won't get a dime out of Trump.

These people are fucked now. After bringing POTUS into the equation, the CIA is going to bust them in the nuts. They won't get a dime out of Trump.
They should have gone with the ever-popular "people in the highest positions in government". Then people could speculate without involving "national security" or whatever bullshit the Trumpers think up. Maybe it's about Don, Jr cheating on HIS pregnant wife with an 'Apprentice' contestant? (The douche doesn't fall far from the bag) Or maybe it's immoral activity by the Veep, somewhere in a closet? Or proof that Mike Pompeo beats his wife? Who knows? They should have left the Mango Mussolini's name out of it.

Forum List

Back