H.R. McMaster: Allowed Susan Rice to keep top secret security clearance

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
H.R. McMaster Allowed Susan Rice to Keep Top-Secret Security Clearance | The Sean Hannity Show

White House National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster allowed former President Obama's National Security Adviser Susan Rice "unfettered and continuing access to classified information", according to a letter published by Circa News' Sara Carter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well isn't this a cozy feeling a traitor in the WH who helps run the Country , these pos bastards are so heavily embedded it's going to take unimaginable actions to get these a.h. out and prosecute them ALL Obama and Clinton included.

I agree. I was shocked over the fact most retain their security clearances and get access to info after their leaving the govt. Seems to me that should be stopped. I understand even the hill has retained hers.

They wont be stopped until they think that they will lose all power that they have.

Then maybe we can cut a deal with them so they wont destroy everything on their way out.

McMaster MUST GO

McMaster is Deep State, McMaster is Trump's enemy.

What is so difficult to understand Mr President? Get rid of him NOW....if you know what is good for you!

Before is too late.

Why is McMaster purging Trump loyalists while at the same time protecting Obama holdovers?

Why is this even allowed to happen???????

What the f*** is wrong here??????:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back