What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

H e l p !

Pls trust in God
Reaction score
i tried to pop a picture in this "new thread."

it said:

"You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more." What?

it says my HTML code is off.

i uploaded a "profile pix" - but it's not *visible* ? how come ? is it because i'm *invisible*? or do i have to post 15 more posts in order to qualifyto post a picture ?

it's not letting me post an IMG code ....

do i have to post 15 MORE posts to be allowed to post a picture ?

?? ....Thanks !!

MHunterB

Gold Member
Reaction score
Evidently 15 more posts are indeed required...... it's got nothing to do with invisibility.

So, why don't you take a deep breath and mozy on over to the 'Intro' section to tell us all about yourself for a few?

Or check out the Coffee Shop, Tavern, or Sports Bar?

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
i tried to pop a picture in this "new thread."

it said:

"You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more." What?

it says my HTML code is off.

i uploaded a "profile pix" - but it's not *visible* ? how come ? is it because i'm *invisible*? or do i have to post 15 more posts in order to qualifyto post a picture ?

it's not letting me post an IMG code ....

do i have to post 15 MORE posts to be allowed to post a picture ?

?? ....Thanks !!
Well, you actually only have 9 to go...Keep going.

OP

Pls trust in God
Reaction score
Fr. Hunter: "Evidently 15 more posts are indeed required...... it's got nothing to do with invisibility."

Thanks ! This message board is very busy. Alot of stuff to click on and sort thru, and GRASP ... I "ain't" got it yet................

"So, why don't you take a deep breath and mozy on over to the 'Intro' section to tell us all about yourself for a few?"

can i just stay here for a while and post.....Grazie !

..."Or check out the Coffee Shop, Tavern, or Sports Bar?"

Maybe i will....but one thing, the tavern and sports bar places.....[even the coffee shop -- you know, the ones with the tiny jukeboxes on the tables] :mad: IF THEY PLAY ONE NOTE OF RAP OR HIP HOP -- (blech, i'm outta there).............:lol:

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fr. Hunter: "Evidently 15 more posts are indeed required...... it's got nothing to do with invisibility."

Thanks ! This message board is very busy. Alot of stuff to click on and sort thru, and GRASP ... I "ain't" got it yet................

"So, why don't you take a deep breath and mozy on over to the 'Intro' section to tell us all about yourself for a few?"

can i just stay here for a while and post.....Grazie !

..."Or check out the Coffee Shop, Tavern, or Sports Bar?"

Maybe i will....but one thing, the tavern and sports bar places.....[even the coffee shop -- you know, the ones with the tiny jukeboxes on the tables] :mad: IF THEY PLAY ONE NOTE OF RAP OR HIP HOP -- (blech, i'm outta there).............:lol:

OK Now you've revealed your soft underbelly :D Welcome aboard.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List