Guy Keeps His Seat After Making Racist Remarks

White guy on a plane doesnt want a Black woman sitting next to him so he threatens her. Now you know good and well there were no Black men on the plane or he would have been quiet and moved himself. Why is it that racist white guys like to pick on females?

Hello, Asclepias. First let me state I DO NOT condone uncivil, hateful human behaviors.

Regarding the "black woman" you mention.

Respectfully, are you referring to a small population of MATURE, reasonably well-adjusted, caring, RESPONSIBLE black or American girls, women and mothers of African descent intelligently recognizing that RESPONSIBLE child-rearing BEGINS with a mom placing ABOVE ALL ELSE, the EMOTIONAL well-being of the newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens she ALONE CHOOSES to create.

OR..

When writing about black women, are you referring to a SIGNIFICANT population of mostly illogical thinking, hate embracing 'Pro-black' minded American girls and women who for near forty years, large numbers of popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers have been HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating as less than human b*tches and 'hoes' or 'thots' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

Asclepias, I am referring to American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Kendrick Lamar (born 1987), Shawn Carter (born 1969) and Nasir Jones (born 1973), to name a FEW admitted or apparent emotionally ill American men composing music art HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent as less than human creatures and *hores.

stevie wonder, shawn carter HATE.jpg

Sadly, SYSTEMIC and GENERATIONAL CHILD ABUSE victims Kendrick, Shawn and Nasir are just a FEW popular American music makers, as well as President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama friends and WH guests, composing violence riddled music art HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent as less than human b*tches and 'hoes' or 'thots' worthy of being treated with basic human respect!

If you choose to offer an intelligent reply, I look forward to reading your thoughts, concerns and opinions. Perhaps offering SOLUTIONS for preventing our Nation's most precious assets from IRRESPONSIBLY being introduced to a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and VIOLENCE?

In case there is any confusion, the "HATE" I am referring to is the same "HATE" the late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur is passionately speaking about in his (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept!

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he gained the confidence to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African-American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.
__
Asclepias, in this YT video broadcast, Alexis Erica intelligently shares her thoughts, concerns and opinions about the "AVERAGE" black American woman.

Video Search Terms: "Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

Asclepias, I'd like to learn your opinion about Ms. Alexis Erika's thoughts, concerns and opinions of the "AVERAGE" black American woman.

Peace.

Hopefully that guy was put in jail unless that girl used a racial slur. That whole story doesnt even sound true. She gave back the money so why would they attack her unless she said or did something racist? White people lie and play innocent all the time.

well lets see if you were a kid again and you saw a white woman breaking your mothers nose... punching her repeatedly in the face... would you refrain from calling the white woman a racial slur? i doubt it.... I have no idea what happened... but if i'm 300 pounds im not going to hit a little girl in the face for any reason... You really just cant admit that there are bad people out there ....that happen to be black. It always haas to be because of a white person. Truth is there are just some mean bastards out there.. who dont think twice about who they hurt if they get in their way. I know you've seen them.

You can theorize the white mother called them a racial slur perhaps.... but then I could also theorize that the couple came in and dropped F-bombs when they brought back their chicken they said was cold... have no way of knowing who started the verbal abuse first... but based on the actions of the black couple. I'm gona theorize that not only did they return the chicken but probably delivered a profanity laced tirade inside the restaurant. From there who knows what happened ... but if your a MAN you dont punch a girl like that... he could have easily brushed her aside... what the fuck was she going to do ?
The first thing I said was that the guy should go to prison. However, I know white people lie all the time and play innocent so I tend not to trust what they say especially when it makes zero sense.

Someone dropping F bombs doesnt warrant you making a racial slur no matter how you try to make it alright. If the girl made a racial slur I have zero problem with the guy punching her.
No, no way. Now if the mother called the other black woman the N word or something. I have no problem with the black lady throwing down on her. The white woman is an equal and at least she has the ability to defend herself. If the little white girl made a remark at the black woman after seeing her mother get her ass kicked....
In no way is it ok for that black guy to punch her... there is no fight scenario where that girl has a chance to fight back or be an equal combatant. Its completely chicken shit.

I actually can't believe your saying this. So say a skinny Black girl calls an asian guy the C.. word. He could haul off and deck her with his fist in the street and you would be ok with that?

I get tired of you whites here and your what about ism. If the black girl in your fictional scenario was so brazen as to call an Asian that word, she is responsible for the consequences of her actions. Now you presented this false equivalence just because a black person said blacks never do something when the OP was abut a white man who was fucking rude to a old black woman on a plane because she was black. You whites here are always so desperate to try showing wat you think is wrong in others instead of the reality of the rudeness you guys continue doing to others because you keep searching for ways to excuse yourselves..

I never said what the white guy on the plane did wasnt wrong. he was being an old bent out of shape ass like some of you all here

No one is getting bent out of shape about the continuing white racism in this country.

well lets see if you were a kid again and you saw a white woman breaking your mothers nose... punching her repeatedly in the face... would you refrain from calling the white woman a racial slur? i doubt it.... I have no idea what happened... but if i'm 300 pounds im not going to hit a little girl in the face for any reason... You really just cant admit that there are bad people out there ....that happen to be black. It always haas to be because of a white person. Truth is there are just some mean bastards out there.. who dont think twice about who they hurt if they get in their way. I know you've seen them.

You can theorize the white mother called them a racial slur perhaps.... but then I could also theorize that the couple came in and dropped F-bombs when they brought back their chicken they said was cold... have no way of knowing who started the verbal abuse first... but based on the actions of the black couple. I'm gona theorize that not only did they return the chicken but probably delivered a profanity laced tirade inside the restaurant. From there who knows what happened ... but if your a MAN you dont punch a girl like that... he could have easily brushed her aside... what the fuck was she going to do ?
The first thing I said was that the guy should go to prison. However, I know white people lie all the time and play innocent so I tend not to trust what they say especially when it makes zero sense.

Someone dropping F bombs doesnt warrant you making a racial slur no matter how you try to make it alright. If the girl made a racial slur I have zero problem with the guy punching her.
No, no way. Now if the mother called the other black woman the N word or something. I have no problem with the black lady throwing down on her. The white woman is an equal and at least she has the ability to defend herself. If the little white girl made a remark at the black woman after seeing her mother get her ass kicked....
In no way is it ok for that black guy to punch her... there is no fight scenario where that girl has a chance to fight back or be an equal combatant. Its completely chicken shit.

I actually can't believe your saying this. So say a skinny Black girl calls an asian guy the C.. word. He could haul off and deck her with his fist in the street and you would be ok with that?

I get tired of you whites here and your what about ism. If the black girl in your fictional scenario was so brazen as to call an Asian that word, she is responsible for the consequences of her actions. Now you presented this false equivalence just because a black person said blacks never do something when the OP was abut a white man who was fucking rude to a old black woman on a plane because she was black. You whites here are always so desperate to try showing wat you think is wrong in others instead of the reality of the rudeness you guys continue doing to others because you keep searching for ways to excuse yourselves..

I never said what the white guy on the plane did wasnt wrong. he was being an old bent out of shape ass like some of you all here

No one is getting bent out of shape about the continuing white racism in this country.

racism2.png

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

The MSM does not have to do that. Whitey does it himself. Look at you for example.

Don't talk about it, be about it son.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

There's nothing I can do to help your mental issues, I'm not a doctor.

You're the one with the problem. I've proven white racism still exists. So:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

People are gonna judge others based on the way they look until the end of time. Might as well get used to it you massive fucking pussy.

Perfect... that one is a hypersensitive ninny.

Really?

I've proven white racism still exists. So:

Hello, IM2. Serious question....

Dear USMB Member IM2 Will Ending Racism.jpg

Peace.​

Oh bullshit, why dont you bother reading? my comment was over the fact a 300 pound black guy slugged girl in the face. watch the video.... and read the context please

That's the problem yarddog. I read your post. And the OP is not about your video. The reason you posted the video is apparent in your first line where you say never say never. So you did go look for a video with a black man doing something in order to post what you did which is the SOP here by whites. Always looking for ways to excuse yourselves. The OP was about a white man rudely treating an elderly black woman based only on her race.

Asclepias said black guys dont pick on women.... so what hes saying is only white guys do .... point is thats bullshit.
I didnt have to search hard for that video, I had ran across that in a news feed pop up a few days ago

Oh bullshit, why dont you bother reading? my comment was over the fact a 300 pound black guy slugged girl in the face. watch the video.... and read the context please

That's the problem yarddog. I read your post. And the OP is not about your video. The reason you posted the video is apparent in your first line where you say never say never. So you did go look for a video with a black man doing something in order to post what you did which is the SOP here by whites. Always looking for ways to excuse yourselves. The OP was about a white man rudely treating an elderly black woman based only on her race.

Ive already said the white guy was being a cranky bitch... theres no denying that. I'm not making excuses for anyone... why do I need to excuse myself, when I dont treat people that way, or think that way?
I left a disclaimer along with that video making it very clear, that behavior of the black guy is not typical behavior...
and neither is that of the guy on the plane. SO you might want to ask Asc. why he searched so hard for his video as well.

Hopefully that guy was put in jail unless that girl used a racial slur. That whole story doesnt even sound true. She gave back the money so why would they attack her unless she said or did something racist? White people lie and play innocent all the time.

And basically I came up with that equivalence because I was having a conversation with Asc. in which he he gave a reason where it was ok to punch her in the face . It had nothing to do with the plane incident

Actually you posted the video before A said anything about hitting anybody.

A made a comment to another poster who responded to the OP saying this:

Racist Black guys fuck up white guys. They dont pick on the females.

So then you went to look for a video showing a black man doing it . And your video had nothing to do with the OP.

And basically I came up with that equivalence because I was having a conversation with Asc. in which he he gave a reason where it was ok to punch her in the face . It had nothing to do with the plane incident

So then you went to look for a video showing a black man doing it . And your video had nothing to do with the OP.
Yarddog always likes to play this game where if he tries to make a non existent point. We have incident upon incident of white men seeking out Black women to disrespect showing they are obviously afraid to pull the same crap on Black men. His excuse is that a Black guy hit a white girl that may have called him a racial slur. Has nothing to do with my point that white men seek out Black women to pull this crap with.

Actually you posted the video

I was talking about the equivalence, not the video. he said it was ok to punch the girl in the face in the video... then I came up with the equivalence.
And yes, Asclepias said black guys dont pick on the females.... and thats bullshit, so I have a right to respond to that

I was talking about the equivalence, not the video. he said it was ok to punch the girl in the face in the video... then I came up with the equivalence.
And yes, Asclepias said black guys dont pick on the females.... and thats bullshit, so I have a right to respond to that
There was no equivalence. Thats where you fell down.

Yarddog always likes to play this game where if he tries to make a non existent point. We have incident upon incident of white men seeking out Black women to disrespect showing they are obviously afraid to pull the same crap on Black men. His excuse is that a Black guy hit a white girl that may have called him a racial slur. Has nothing to do with my point that white men seek out Black women to pull this crap with.

How is the point non- existant? he punched the girl in the face. I think that exists... and I didnt have to look for that video. I ran across it

How is the point non- existant? he punched the girl in the face. I think that exists... and I didnt have to look for that video. I ran across it
Its pretty easy. I best it was a stretch. He didnt seek out the white girl to punch her. The incident had nothing to do race like all the white guys I showed.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

well, you pretty much prove my point that black guys DO pick on the females... because you said its ok to punch a 16 year old girl in the face if she uses a racial slur. Dont need a video when I got your word on it

Asclepias said black guys dont pick on women.... so what hes saying is only white guys do .... point is thats bullshit.
I didnt have to search hard for that video, I had ran across that in a news feed pop up a few days ago

He said that in response to this.

Dunno...
Maybe the same reason racist black men like to pick on females?

And this is the usual SOP whites here use in these situations. So instead of addressing this by just saying how the white man was wrong and leaving it there you decided to post the video.

well, you pretty much prove my point that black guys DO pick on the females... because you said its ok to punch a 16 year old girl in the face if she uses a racial slur. Dont need a video when I got your word on it
Thats not picking on a female. Thats teaching her its not ok to call me a racial slur. Picking on a female would be what the white men did in every video I posted. Attacking without any provocation.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The op was about a white man picking on an old black woman.

The op was about a white man picking on an old black woman.

Right, and I answered the OP in post # 20 then I answered another post that wasnt the OP. It's still part of the discussion

Forum List

Back