Guy drove the longest range EV's and....

Unfortunately, reality means the minority benefit from the odd EV win (if there are any), and the majority benefit from all the losses (there's loads).

LoL...2% of vehicles on US roads are EV's. :deal: :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Only progressive social oddballs spike the football and take bows in the face of facts that make their pronouncements look silly.

Whooooops

All shit the bed.... :deal: :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Whooooops.....

Claimed range was waaaaay less than actual range....LoL...stranded in the middle of nowhere.

Once again, the EV cheerleaders get kicked in the nutsack. And ps...these vehicles expensive as hell. Unaffordable for 90% of Americans.:bye1:

Watch this....funny as hell....

Well now, dumb fuck, this is certainly affecting Tesla's sales, right? They cannot produce enough EV's to meet demand. And they have the best profit margin in the auto industry. By 2025, there will be significant increases in the range of EV's, and significant decreases in the prices.

LoL...2% of vehicles on US roads are EV's. :deal: :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Only progressive social oddballs spike the football and take bows in the face of facts that make their pronouncements look silly.

Whooooops
LOL By 2030, well over 50% of the cars on the road in the US will be EV's. For the simple reason they will be cheaper to buy, and far less costly to run. They will outperform and out last ICE cars by far. About 20 moving parts versus about 2000.

Have you ever visited a Gas Station where you couldn't get gas at? I have. Do you have a point here?

I haven't. They might not have had the grade I wanted, but I was always able to get gas.

LOL By 2030, well over 50% of the cars on the road in the US will be EV's. For the simple reason they will be cheaper to buy, and far less costly to run. They will outperform and out last ICE cars by far. About 20 moving parts versus about 2000.

No, they won't. Not enough charging capacity exists to support that number.

How come you don't own one? You and the rest of the sheep have been bleating about how great they are but not one of you own one.

Why not?

I haven't. They might not have had the grade I wanted, but I was always able to get gas.

Well, I must have traveled a bit more than you. And one always maps out refueling stations along the way regardless. Taking for granted that they will always be there is foolish and oftentimes deadly.

This year, a 5 times cheaper battery with 5 times the density (AH), not prone to react to temperature as it's not liquid. The same output of the LIPO4 battery would be 200 ah while the same weight battery of the Carbon Ion will be 1000 ah and cost 1/5th as much. I predicted over 2 years ago that 2024 would be the magical year. It still is but it appears that some of that will be hitting in 2023. The Carbon ION battery goes into production this year.

So a battery that works MUCH better AND costs a LOT less! In the real world of physics, you never gain greatly in one area without giving something up in another. So here you are touting the magical wonders of a battery that isn't even in existence--- as you say, it goes into production this year, THEN we find out what the real facts are--- likely a much shorter life span.

By 2025, there will be significant increases in the range of EV's, and significant decreases in the prices.

Yes, likely they will finally reach the real world 300 mile range promised for years and the prices will come down to that of a normal luxury car many cannot afford! Then, all you will be left with is:
  1. A car that still takes hours and days to recharge.
  2. A battery half the cost of the car needing replaced every several years.
  3. Still a massive shortage of available recharging stations.
  4. A car which after manufacturing and powering is hardly really any greener than a gas car.
  5. And a car which will turn out to have government snooping controls built into it to collect data on how and where you drive, that say you are late making an alimony payment or skipped out on a court hearing, they can just look you up, find out where you are and shut your car off. Maybe even lock you inside until the cops arrive.
Meantime, all of the people buying EVs now are getting screwed by technology a year to becoming obsolete.

Last edited:
LOL By 2030, well over 50% of the cars on the road in the US will be EV's.
Guess you didn't hear. The EPA just barred the US from mining its own lithium due to ecological damage protecting an endangered weed in Nevada, so all those 50% of EV cars will all be getting their batteries made in China made from child slave labor, and in case you don't know, the pollution they create over there making them still travels around the world, but at least it will be jacking up the Chinese economy!

Oh and, if you think the infrastructure will be in place to support all those EVs in just 7 years, guess again. You'll have a car you must charge at home if you want any good chance of finding a charging station, and your taxes and energy costs will SOAR massively to pay for all of the infusion of copper wiring and transformers and everything else needed to upgrade the national grid, so expect to be paying out the ass in other ways for those cheaper to operate cars.

Except, with all these people sucking heavily on the power grid, expect widespread brownouts and blackouts everywhere. Better buy a gas generator to keep the power on at your house! If you can still find one.

For the simple reason they will be cheaper to buy, and far less costly to run.
Cheaper than my used gas car that is feature-loaded like a Mercedes in great shape almost like new that only cost me $4K to buy? And next to nothing to operate except gas, which even under current inflated Biden prices, still only costs me about $45 for a tank full that can get me over 300 miles distance?

They will outperform and out last ICE cars by far.
Outperform in what way? Accelerate to 90mph in 3.2 seconds, a feature I don't need that I can't use anywhere that will only get me a suspended license? And outlast? I have a truck from the 1980s with only a small bubble in the paint with a 5 liter 300 h.p. V8! What part of the EV will last that long, the battery? Can you show me an EV on the road today that is even 15 years old to test your claim?

About 20 moving parts versus about 2000.
The fewer moving parts, the greater the demand on each of those parts and the more critical each one becomes. There are probably 500 of those 2000 car parts that can fail in a gas car that I can still drive and operate the car. If ONE of those 20 parts of yours fails, you are DEAD FUCKING IN THE WATER and will need a very, VERY costly repair.

EVs, PFM, but only on paper.

Forum List

Back