Gutfeld The Great!

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Greg Gutfeld's new show has over taken Kimmel and Colbert. Not an insignificant accomplishment for Fox that has a much smaller demogrphic than ABC/CBS.

The Late Shift: 'Gutfeld!' Tops Kimmel, Fallon in Ratings​

"Fox News host Greg Gutfeld’s new late-night show recently topped traditional late-night broadcast shows “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” and “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” in ratings, according to Nielsen Media Research. Gutfeld!” averaged 1.6 million viewers for the week ending May 14, beating Kimmel on ABC and Fallon on NBC, though it trailed CBS’s “Late Show with Stephen Colbert,” Nielsen data shows."

Apparently the MSM is bleeding viewership like a severed artery.

Greg Gutfeld's new show has over taken Kimmel and Colbert. Not an insignificant accomplishment for Fox that has a much smaller demogrphic than ABC/CBS.

"Fox News host Greg Gutfeld’s new late-night show recently topped traditional late-night broadcast shows “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” and “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” in ratings, according to Nielsen Media Research. Gutfeld!” averaged 1.6 million viewers for the week ending May 14, beating Kimmel on ABC and Fallon on NBC, though it trailed CBS’s “Late Show with Stephen Colbert,” Nielsen data shows."

5abfmf.jpg

I like Gutfeld! He isn't rolling in the floor laughing my ass off funny, but the conversations he strikes up with his guests are quite entertaining. I'm pretty sure left wingers aren't going to appreciate his show very much, so the right wingers and middle wingers are his demographic.

I like his Angry White Male segment.

I have to be honest. .. I didn't even know this show existed. :heehee:

I have to be honest. .. I didn't even know this show existed.
It didn't until just recently. Gutfeld had a late-late-late night program called 'Red Eye' for a while but it was discontinued. He became more popular with his regular participation in Fox OP Eds such as 'The Five.'

yeah, I kind of like that show too at times. I used to watch the red eye. Gutfeld is an interesting character in that you can sort of laugh with him and at him both at the same time. Sometimes self depreciating but not to the point its seeming too contrived. Also its a good mix with the co-hosts as well

I like Gutfeld! He isn't rolling in the floor laughing my ass off funny, but the conversations he strikes up with his guests are quite entertaining. I'm pretty sure left wingers aren't going to appreciate his show very much, so the right wingers and middle wingers are his demographic.

I like his Angry White Male segment.

Insanely predictable and incredibly boring waste of 60 minutes.

Forum List

Back