GunsOutTV

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Shermichael Singleton & John Keys are the hosts. Singleton is an avid shooter, Republican strategist, political consultant, writer and commentator who worked on three presidential campaigns. Was the youngest Deputy Chief of Staff at HUD when Ben Carson was the director.
Keys served in the Marine Corps for 12 years, had been selected for Sniper School but ended up breaking his femur before he could start basically ending his military career.
With the huge spike in firearm sales with around 40% being new gun owners they both saw the need to broaden the focus to include those new owners many of whom are law abiding, middle class blacks like themselves.

That's what really scares the anti-gun fuckers.
You can call me an anti-gun fkr and be right to some extent, but you can't say it scares me. I find it quite interesting and if anything, an indication of progress and better things to come on dealing with America's gun related crime epidemic.
If you can keep yourself together and civil, I may offer some explanations on the possible progress.

You can call me an anti-gun fkr and be right to some extent, but you can't say it scares me. I find it quite interesting and if anything, an indication of progress and better things to come on dealing with America's gun related crime epidemic.
If you can keep yourself together and civil, I may offer some explanations on the possible progress.
Armed black folks? Yeah, that scares the living shit out of you people. That's the last thing you want, because you know the day is coming when blacks figure out how the Leftists have fucked them over and they're going to be pissed.

Armed black folks? Yeah, that scares the living shit out of you people. That's the last thing you want, because you know the day is coming when blacks figure out how the Leftists have fucked them over and they're going to be pissed.
Only applies to American leftists.

Forum List

Back