Guns didn’t kill my daughter, Democratic policies did

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Exactly, this guy hits a home run...

Father of Parkland shooting victim: 'Guns didn’t kill my daughter, Democratic policies did'

In "Why Meadow Died: The People and Policies That Created The Parkland Shooter and Endanger America's Students," Pollack discusses his views on gun control, why he blames Democratic policies for his daughter's murder, and precautions that parents can take to ensure the safety of their children.

Pollack argued that new gun control laws are an ineffective solution to the school shooting epidemic, in part because current laws are not being enforced. For example, the Parkland shooter had a violent record, but he was not arrested and therefore able to obtain a weapon legally.

ANDREW POLLACK IS FIGHTING TO STOP MASS SHOOTINGS AFTER LOSIN DAUGHTER IN PARKLAND

"To me, gun control would’ve been if they arrested him for punching his mother’s teeth out and he got a background,” explained Pollack. "Democrats put these policies in place that don't believe in holding kids accountable or arresting them while they're juveniles...so if they don't arrest them and they don't get a background, then they're able to purchase weapons legally and a background check is useless," he said.

In an interview with "Fox & Friends" Monday, Pollack said that banning guns is not the solution, and he encouraged people to look at the "underlying causes for these shootings."

"They're not addressing mental health...or arresting these people when they make threats...those are the real issues," he explained.

Forum List

Back