Guns banned from Trump's NRA speech...

For ALL you right wing fuck heads.......TWO questions:

1. If the owners of the building where the NRA meets do not allow guns....Shouldn't the NRA CHOOSE a venue where guns are FREELY carried????

2. If you want to "blame" the secret service banning guns....how come after the orange stench is gone the NRA STILL bans them from their meeting???

You are ALL full of shit, and the slightly smarter among you know it...LOL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sometimes an NRA Convention is held in a city and ALL BIG and APPROPRIATE buildings [Convention Centers] available have the same anti gun rules Nat !! See ' san fransicko' or 'new york' city for examples of a couple anti gun areas that might allow an NRA Convention because they want the money but they would never allow guns in the Convention would they eh ?? Also , consider that anti gun state and city , county laws are also part of pro gun peoples and NRA problem . ------------------------------------------- as to yer question number 2 , as i told you . The decision is up to the PRIVATE properties owner in many cases Nat !!

Couldn't possibly to prevent accidents, especially fatal ones, from happening could it?

The NRA is for responsible gun owners. How could there possibly be accidents?

Unless, of course, some terrorists or liberals (same thing, really) slipped in under the guise of being NRA members in good standing and opened fire.

Why would a person need to bring a gun to a presidential speech?

An NRA convention

Yeah, so?

Here I'll type slowly so that even an idiot like you can understand....

Q. Why does the NRA hold a conferences?
A. To advocate for the 2nd amendment and to market for the gun manufacturers

Q. Why are then guns banned from an NRA convention?
A. Because they're a bucng fucked up, hypocritical scum buckets who are afraid of what they preach...i

It's akin to the Tobacco Lobby getting together to plot manipulative marketing strategy (Keynote: "New Ideas for Addicting Teens") and declaring "No smoking -- take it outside".

PERFECT example.......But, alas, lost on Trump ass kissers and NRA moronic members.

An NRA convention

Yeah, so?

A. Because they're a bucng fucked up, hypocritical scum buckets who are afraid of what they preach...i

Couldn't possibly to prevent accidents, especially fatal ones, from happening could it?

"Fatal accidents"?? :eek:

But.... but ..... I thought "guns don't kill people"!? I read that here!

So that's not true? I'm so disillusioned :crybaby:

----------------------------------------------- simply because they want to but SS rules don't allow it so gun owners being law abiding probably store their gun if they want to attend the Presidents speech Mr. Clean .

----------------------------------------------- simply because they want to but SS rules don't allow it so gun owners being law abiding probably store their gun if they want to attend the Presidents speech Mr. Clean .

Help me here, I'm trying to understand their thinking.

Just because they have a right to carry a gun, they feel they have to?

It seems like a big inconvenience to me to schlep around a sizeable hunk of metal for the "what ifs" in life.

An NRA convention

Yeah, so?

disillusioned isn't quite the word I would use for you.

Yes, guns don't cause fatal accidents, people do.

and hundreds of armed people in an enclosed area is asking for an accident to happen, no matter how responsible the people are.

Help me here, I'm trying to understand their thinking.

Just because they have a right to carry a gun, they feel they have to?

It seems like a big inconvenience to me to schlep around a sizeable hunk of metal for the "what ifs" in life.

Then don't do it.

But it's not up to you if someone else legally does or not

anyway , hey EagleWings , get a 6 or 7 shot revolver from any of the main makers except Ruger . I'd recomment Smith and Wesson because they make 5 , 6, 7 . and i think 8 shot revolvers . Get a 4 or 5 inch barrel and probably best to get it in stainless steel . Mostly for the range and home protection so it doesn't need to be small . Another option and maybe better , get a 20 gauge pump shotgun and get an instructor if you are a neophyte to guns , Do some reading about home defense on the internet ------------------------ and finally , start a thread about what gun you should get to help you survive in deteriorating 'san fran' and kalifornia EagleWings .

Atlanta (CNN)The US Secret Service said Thursday attendees at President Donald Trump's speech Friday at the National Rifle Association's annual meetings in Atlanta will have to leave their firearms outside.

At the rest of the yearly NRA conference -- held this year at the Georgia World Congress Center, near CNN headquarters -- guns are allowed

MAGA.gif

Secret Service: Guns banned from Trump's NRA speech - CNNPolitics.com
But why?

Atlanta (CNN)The US Secret Service said Thursday attendees at President Donald Trump's speech Friday at the National Rifle Association's annual meetings in Atlanta will have to leave their firearms outside.

At the rest of the yearly NRA conference -- held this year at the Georgia World Congress Center, near CNN headquarters -- guns are allowed

MAGA.gif

Secret Service: Guns banned from Trump's NRA speech - CNNPolitics.com
I'd bet they were banned when Presidents Obama and Clinton attended NRA conventions.

Oops, they didn't go to any.
Were they invited?

and hundreds of armed people in an enclosed area is asking for an accident to happen, no matter how responsible the people are.

Thank you. So I can go ahead and tell these wags who wander around yammering to anyone who will listen, "guns don't kill people", that you said they're full of shit.

I keep telling 'em, "guns don't kill people, bullets kill people".

Yeah, so?

Thank you. So I can go ahead and tell these wags who wander around yammering to anyone who will listen, "guns don't kill people", that you said they're full of shit.

I keep telling 'em, "guns don't kill people, bullets kill people".
"guns don't kill people", that you said they're full of shit.

Go for it.

It's rare that a firearm pulls it's own trigger

Forum List

Back