Guns are being confiscated under red flag laws in Oregon

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task force has seized a former Marine’s cache of firearms using Oregon’s red flag laws after he threatened to “slaughter” far-left group Antifa.

Guns Are Being Confiscated Under Red Flag Laws In Oregon

You idiots better get this shit off the books WE TOLD YOU THEY WOULD WEAPONIZE MENTAL HELATH TO TAKE THE GUNS NOW WAKE THE FK UP ANND TAKE UR RIGHTS BACK PUSSIES BEFORE YOU END UP LIKE EURPE DUMBASSES!!!

You need a mental health checkup yourself.

If some cat's threatening to slaughter other people, a trained killer no less, somebody's gonna need to watch his guns while he's being evaluated. Might take a while. Should take a while....

Look for the Left to use this new found miscarriage of justice against all their opponents on the web. Including this forum.

• Banned

No it's obvious you do since your on the TARDs who are so far gone your gonna bend over and take it right up the arse when your democratic c.....t orders you too just like they did for the gas chamber they were that gawd dam stupid. They took themselves and they said the same things.

GAWD U FRKS are dumber than fkn retard.

• Banned
Look for the Left to use this new found miscarriage of justice against all their opponents on the web. Including this forum.

The left is sickening--- all they have to do is call some cop station say they want a wellness check on so and so because of whatever dreamed up bs lies they make and it's all over that's all it takes.

As the assholes like the two above think it's all a joke because most of these stupid fkrs still live in the 50's ..........mentally challenged haven't figure out reality yet nor can they think of what if my GF gets pissed and calls the cops nnow I Lose my gguns... What if said gf just found out you cheated ass holes now she can make up some bs lie act like a bitch and there goes ur guns and listen dumb fk dont think that law is gonna be on your sides either dumbasses . etc..... etc..

Last edited:
If some cat's threatening to slaughter other people, a trained killer no less, somebody's gonna need to watch his guns while he's being evaluated. Might take a while. Should take a while....
He made no threat he made a comment on a reaction he would do after Antifa actions
I would do the same

No it's obvious you do since your on the TARDs who are so far gone your gonna bend over and take it right up the arse when your democratic c.....t orders you too just like they did for the gas chamber they were that gawd dam stupid. They took themselves and they said the same things.

Wow! That was almost legible. Way to go!

Wow! That was almost legible. Way to go!

I figured you could handle it bahaahahaah!!

Forum List

Back