Guns and weed: The road to freedom

"medical" marijuana?

Isn't it interesting how people can turn poison into something that will benefit mankind just by adding a word in front of it.

"medical" gangbangers

"medical" immigrants

"medical" nuclear weapons

Isn't it interesting how people can turn poison into something that will benefit mankind just by adding a word in front of it.

It's does work.

"medical" marijuana?

"medical" gangbangers

"medical" immigrants

It's does work.

It do.

[
Yeah, those three are killers for sure. You did forget "medical cigarettes" and "medical booz" all of which have killed way more people innocent or not, directly and indirectly then pot has.

I guess those rehab houses are filled with people trying to kick smoking tobacco? Look at all the track marks on drunks.

Booze has a safety value. Drink too much: puke and hangover. God is a genius. I learned that before I was 12. Booze is natural.

Marijuana has no safety valve: Want to get higher? Start taking every other medication your local pusher has for sale. He runs the drug store! He's your pharmacist. He knows what you need.

and is that 100% marijuana with nothing added? You can trust your local pusher more than the FDA. He's looking out for your own good.

Last edited:
[
Yeah, those three are killers for sure. You did forget "medical cigarettes" and "medical booz" all of which have killed way more people innocent or not, directly and indirectly then pot has.

I guess those rehab houses are filled with people trying to kick smoking tobacco? Look at all the track marks on drunks.

Booze has a safety value. Drink too much: puke and hangover. God is a genius. I learned that before I was 12. Booze is natural.

Marijuana has no safety valve: Want to get higher? Start taking every other medication your local pusher has for sale. He runs the drug store! He's your pharmacist. He knows what you need.

and is that 100% marijuana with nothing added? You can trust your local pusher more than the FDA. He's looking out for your own good.

Pot doesn't need one, eat a candy bar buzz gone. No rehab houses fills with cigarette smokers but plenty of graves are. Its the same for booz except drunks tend to kill the people around them. They also die from the effects of that drug. Pot is still safer.

[Pot doesn't need one, eat a candy bar buzz gone. No rehab houses fills with cigarette smokers but plenty of graves are. Its the same for booz except drunks tend to kill the people around them. They also die from the effects of that drug. Pot is still safer.

Gee. Tell that to those decapitated heads rolling around Mexico.

[Pot doesn't need one, eat a candy bar buzz gone. No rehab houses fills with cigarette smokers but plenty of graves are. Its the same for booz except drunks tend to kill the people around them. They also die from the effects of that drug. Pot is still safer.

Gee. Tell that to those decapitated heads rolling around Mexico.

if pot was legalized it would kill the mexican cartels.

"medical" marijuana?

"medical" gangbangers

"medical" immigrants

Not nearly so amusing as reading that a substance with no known toxicity levels is a "poison"

The reason this is amusing is because of all the drugs known to man, marijuana is the about the only one I know that does NOT have a toxicity level.

The ignorance just never stops when it comes to this subject, does it?

"medical" marijuana?

"medical" gangbangers

"medical" immigrants

Not nearly so amusing as reading that a substance with no known toxicity levels is a "poison"

The reason this is amusing is because of all the drugs known to man, marijuana is the about the only one I know that does NOT have a toxicity level.

The ignorance just never stops when it comes to this subject, does it?

I used to smoke 3 packs of cigarettes a day. What will happen to you if you smoked the equivelent amount of marijuana?

So then pot does kill!!

no but the cartels do, because of the illegalization of pot.

drug cartels don't kill because pot is illegal. They kill because of a competition to sell to pot smokers. If no one smoked the shit, there would be no reason for drug cartels in the first place. Pot does kill!

You haven't a clue. How do you think the mob got started? Hint think of liquor. When the government made liqour illegal the liqour went underground and the mod grew strong. Whenliqour became legal again there was less demand for it from the mob. People will not going buy something off the street if they can get it over the counter.

no but the cartels do, because of the illegalization of pot.

drug cartels don't kill because pot is illegal. They kill because of a competition to sell to pot smokers. If no one smoked the shit, there would be no reason for drug cartels in the first place. Pot does kill!

You haven't a clue. How do you think the mob got started? Hint think of liquor. When the government made liqour illegal the liqour went underground and the mod grew strong. Whenliqour became legal again there was less demand for it from the mob. People will not going buy something off the street if they can get it over the counter.

Ask yourself, why does tobacco for cigarettes that comes in a bag cost MUCH less than ready made cigarettes? People are lazy and will pay extra to have all the work done for them if they have the money. Why didn't people continue to make "bath tub gin", which was really cheap, once prohibition ended?

The mob didn't disappear after prohibition. It was there before prohibition and is still here today.

Ask yourself, why does tobacco for cigarettes that comes in a bag cost MUCH less than ready made cigarettes? People are lazy and will pay extra to have all the work done for them if they have the money. Why didn't people continue to make "bath tub gin", which was really cheap, once prohibition ended?

The mob didn't disappear after prohibition. It was there before prohibition and is still here today.

I never said the mob disappeared after prohibition. I said thats how they got their big start. Take tobbacco if it's ever banned it will create nother black market and another vehicle for gangs to make money.

I never said the mob disappeared after prohibition. I said thats how they got their big start. Take tobbacco if it's ever banned it will create nother black market and another vehicle for gangs to make money.

But look at all the laws keeping cigarettes from children. There a whole new market for drug cartels right there.

And where can you smoke with all the anti-smoking legislation?

Look at the price of cigarettes!

But look at all the laws keeping cigarettes from children. There a whole new market for drug cartels right there.

You don't think children under the legal limits don't smoke or drink or do other drugs?
That market is already covered

You don't think children under the legal limits don't smoke or drink or do other drugs?

I'll bet that it is easier for a kid to get his hands on pot than cigarettes or booze unless he steals them from home.

I'll bet that it is easier for a kid to get his hands on pot than cigarettes or booze unless he steals them from home.

and pot is illegal what a concept.

Forum List

Back