Gun traffickers can pass any background check, they are not normal gun owners.....

That's the beauty of it! I'm an absolute moron! I'm about as dumb as a box of hammers! LOL. The only problem is my vote counts as much as yours!

Isn't democracy fun?

"All the time they want to take your gat
The gun grabbers (gun grabbers)
(They smilin' in your buns)
All the time, they want to take your guns
All you fellas who have someone and you really care, yeah, yeah
Then it's all of you fellas who better beware, yeah, yeah"

Nope. Common sense is not part of the conversation with you lot.

And you keep pulling off the mask...thank you......it is always so annoying when gun grabbing fascists like you pretend to not be gun grabbing fascists....

And the next anti-gun fanatic position......

Armed Americans couldn't resist the U.S. government...

Wow....haven't heard that one before........please, you need to explain that to the Vietnamese, and most Recently the Afghanistani mujahadeen.........

LOL. The VietCong lived in appalling conditions wild in the jungle, the Mujahedeen lived in a 4th world hellscape blasted out by the SOviets and every other empire before them.

The US Gravy Seals who stormed the Capital on Jan 6 to RESCUE THE STOLEN ELECTION lasted an afternoon before they had to get home for some Pabst and reruns of Hee Haw.

LOL

That's the beauty of it! I'm an absolute moron! I'm about as dumb as a box of hammers! LOL. The only problem is my vote counts as much as yours!

Isn't democracy fun?

"All the time they want to take your gat
(They smilin' in your buns)
All the time, they want to take your guns
All you fellas who have someone and you really care, yeah, yeah
Then it's all of you fellas who better beware, yeah, yeah"

Nope. Common sense is not part of the conversation with you lot.

Of course...you have no response to the Mother Jones, Mass public shooting database....considering Mother Jones is just as anti-gun as you are.....yet they do keep a good list of actual mass public shootings........

LOL. The VietCong lived in appalling conditions wild in the jungle, the Mujahedeen lived in a 4th world hellscape blasted out by the SOviets and every other empire before them.

The US Gravy Seals who stormed the Capital on Jan 6 to RESCUE THE STOLEN ELECTION lasted an afternoon before they had to get home for some Pabst and reruns of Hee Haw.

LOL

And you pull the mask right off....again, thanks........doesn't it get tiring for you pretending to be a normal human being when you are just another fascist?

And you keep pulling off the mask...thank you......it is always so annoying when gun grabbing fascists like you pretend to not be gun grabbing fascists....

Well, I'm not really a "fascist". I prefer unformed proto-dictator-for-life. But we can quibble over other things.

We don't accept the levels of gun murder in democrat party controlled cities...but the people who vote for democrats seem to want those levels to stay high.......the democrat party is attacking the police as policy....and releasing the most violent, most dangerous criminals over and over again....

Well you guys just stay in your Super Conservative Enclaves of Safety. Meanwhile outside will rage the wild mobs of BLM and Antifa burning it all to the ground.

LOL.

I wish there was a way to monetize your fears. Wait, there is! Alex J. and Joe Pags and Glenn Beck all know how to bilk the yokels with ads! Excellent!

Well you guys just stay in your Super Conservative Enclaves of Safety. Meanwhile outside will rage the wild mobs of BLM and Antifa burning it all to the ground.

LOL.

I wish there was a way to monetize your fears. Wait, there is! Alex J. and Joe Pags and Glenn Beck all know how to bilk the yokels with ads! Excellent!
What is the level of gun violence and gun accidents you would accept that would make you stop pushing for more gun control laws?

And yet if you want low gun deaths you need strict gun control
Only if the only deaths that matter to you are gun deaths. If you somehow magically got rid of all guns in the US, criminals would just use something else to rob and kill their victims. We need criminal control, not gun control. There are certainly in excess of a hundred-million-gun owners in the USA that never even point their firearms at another person. The kind of gun control you want will only impact them, not criminals.

Guess where the ammo for those guns is kept

Just guess. Lol
In the home right alongside the Assault Rifle or Machine Gun. Of course, it's sealed in shrink-wrap, so usage or pilferage is easily detected.
edit: there is a change, most reservist's ISSUE ammo is now secured at a base or armory, but they can still buy and possess ammo for their weapons at heir own expense.

Last edited:
But not for those military rifles you brag they have. They dont get ammo for those weapons
Except they can buy the same caliber of ammo and have it on hand. The Swiss use common NATO ammo, 9mm, 5.56mm and 7.62mm. All three calibers are commonly available to civilians.

LOL
The Viet Cong lived at home with their families. That was why they were called guerillas. The NVA lived in fortified camps or tunnel complexes complete with mess halls and hospitals as good as the US troops had,

Except they can buy the same caliber of ammo and have it on hand. The Swiss use common NATO ammo, 9mm, 5.56mm and 7.62mm. All three calibers are commonly available to civilians.

I love when the gun grabbers try to use Switzerland.

Forum List

Back