Gun control? I don’t think so.

The boogalo is here! Gah! I only have 30 rounds readily available. I know a little trick though, when they know the 1st one to step up's gonna die, they stay back. Nobody's taken that challenge yet! 3 people held a mob of 50 back like that before. The 1st one to step up gets it! Nobody wants to be that guy.
This is some truth I'm tellin' here.

The cops' hands are tied: They are not allowed to use the force necessary to stop the orgy of looting and arson.

I can understand why many people feel that they have no alternative left but their guns if those very, very, very bad individuals invade their homes.

When the cops abandoned their own office? Are you sure they will protect yours? They haven’t yet.
A truly ridiculous thread premise and idiotic misunderstanding of what’s been occurring.

This sort of rightwing sophistry illustrates just how dishonest and wrongheaded most conservatives are.

No rights are being violated, no one seeks to disarm anyone, and no one thinks he can ‘steal our liberty.’

Only conservatives would contrive such baseless, tedious demagoguery.

I'm pretty sure the business owners who's buildings are burned down in Minneapolis would disagree with you concerning their liberty.

When the cops abandoned their own office? Are you sure they will protect yours? They haven’t yet.
A truly ridiculous thread premise and idiotic misunderstanding of what’s been occurring.

This sort of rightwing sophistry illustrates just how dishonest and wrongheaded most conservatives are.

No rights are being violated, no one seeks to disarm anyone, and no one thinks he can ‘steal our liberty.’

Please explain how the democrat's philosophy of "police restraint" (meaning no police) makes us safer in the face of rioters and looters?
Democrat mayors and governors get an "F" for their support of rioters.
I hope voters throw them out and put in "law and order" Republicans.

If you recall half the cops in New Orleans abandoned the city, drove the Crown Vic's home and guarded their own houses.

Let these commies keep pushing. Let them leave their inner city shit holes and try to come out to the burbs where the working people actually live and try pulling this shit.
They won’t leave the slums. The 2A guarantees that. Every now and then I see these inner city retards pull off the highway in their hoopty to get gas and suddenly their pants reach their waist and their ball cap has found the right way to be worn. Amazingly that changes their attitude into saying yes ma’am to the store clerk. It’s crazy.
No doubt because they caught the smell of your awesome manliness in the air and were frightened into submission as are all living creatures. Right, badass hero?

Have I mentioned lately how completely full of shit you are with this unbelievably stupid, juvenile fantasy indulgence? Calm the fuck down and grow the fuck up.

You have the lowest ethical standards of anyone who has ever argued the Democrats position. Joe Biden is the Democrats choice. He looked into the camera and asked rhetorically if he were coming for your guns. And then he matter of factly said "you damn right I am."

For you to lie to the posters is despicable.

^^^ and right on cue the left tells us they are not trying to take away our guns or 2nd amendment rights, while trying to take away our guns and 2nd amendment rights.

...Your far more likely to get shot by your own gun then you are to shoot someone else with it...
When a crazed mob is burning down your neighborhood? You are misapplying your usual talking points given the circumstances. That's what happens when you are trained to parrot instead of to think.

Your far more likely to get shot by your own gun then you are to shoot someone else with it, be it suicide or homicide via domestic abuse.
Even if that were true its no business of yours

you might choose to die while hiding in a closet and dialing 911 but others do not

Forum List

Back