Are the street beasts strengthening the 2020 Trump campaign?

Personally I love this shit...The shithole cities run by filthy Mexicrats have shown their incompetence once again...They manifest and foster lawlessness, criminality and sudhuman behavior. Please keep it up street beasts.
You know what, I'd rather Hispanics around me then lazy, ignorant Africans

I posted earlier today or was it yesterday...thanks for helping re elect Trump

Not sure. This isn't 1984 America anymore.

Never-ending turd-world immigration, legal and illegal, plus the education system.

The 2020 election may well determine the next 40-50 years for America, and I'm not sure enough people will vote the right way.

Personally I love this shit...The shithole cities run by filthy Mexicrats have shown their incompetence once again...They manifest and foster lawlessness, criminality and sudhuman behavior. Please keep it up street beasts.

I do t think anyone wants to be around you

I do t think anyone wants to be around you
Um, I Googled 'Who Gives A Fuck'
and my name didn't show up in the search results

Not sure. This isn't 1984 America anymore.

Never-ending turd-world immigration, legal and illegal, plus the education system.

The 2020 election may well determine the next 40-50 years for America, and I'm not sure enough people will vote the right way.

This, exactly. Half or more of American voters no longer vote with values of any kind, with common sense—with even a shred of realization for the psychotic ideology they're voting into office. I am staring at you, democrats. People who vote democrat vote for infanticide, transgender mutilation of children, LGTBQ brainwashing of our children, boys in girls restrooms and resulting rape(s) of our children—all of these purely mad democrat running platforms don't even scratch the surface of the evil that lurks beneath it. And yet, this coming November, millions of democrat voters will blindly, stupidly, downright fucking pathetically, cast their votes for EVIL. And you know what? No matter how much we love our democrat friends and family members they'll be as guilty of all this madness, all this hate and destruction of our nation as the radical leftist psychos carrying it out.

You gotta believe Trump is sitting back laughing as these dumbmotherfuckers guarantee his second term...hahaha
The Left absolutely refuses to get out of their own way. Thanks for that.

You gotta believe Trump is sitting back laughing as these dumbmotherfuckers guarantee his second term...hahaha

Have you ever seen Trump genuinely laugh about anything?

If so, please link to it. I’d like to see.

Have you ever seen Trump genuinely laugh about anything?

If so, please link to it. I’d like to see.
Laughing with Billy B.J.
You're welcome in advance.
2016-09-09t204322z-633992689-ht1ec991ljdik-rtrmadp-3-usa-election-trump.jpg

Forum List

Back