Gulf Coast's Beloved 'Redneck Riviera' Now A Virus Hotspot

I've seen that too....On the rare ocasion, several posts show up that are reminiscent of the real deal....The rest are from one of his FZ chump pals (manifold?), whom he gave his password for the shits and giggles.
It is funny you should mention that. . .

Rarely do I have posts just go missing, w/o being notified by a mod, management, etc. as to why. That one, I believe, was in the 4F. . . and it just up and disappeared by the next week. It HAD been entirely a joke.

. . but now? Now I am not so sure.

:shok:

The tourists in Minnesnowta are primarily in the (relatively) free northern part of the state, which tends to live a healthier lifestyle than most of the citiots.....Not a lot of "cases" up there.
Funniest part. Mpls has a mask mandate, while the State Fair in a couple weeks basically within the city limits will have no mask or vaccine policy. Expecting over a million visitors.
"SCIENCE"

Citiots :auiqs.jpg:
Been using that one a while also.

If it's immigrants who are the ones causing all this why aren't any of them in the hospital fighting for their lives?

Why is it unvaccinated locals?
Because they got it from the illegals who won’t go to the hospital because they might get deported. You really don’t have a brain do you?

Interesting, con-sidering almost everyone who went to the party was vaccinated and doesn't stay in Martha's Vineyard.
They were there for over 3 days dumbfuck. They easily could have spread Covid all over in that time.

How come the hospital administrators never make these claims?
Why do these proclamations come solely from lib loons?
If this was really happening, how come hospitals are firing qualified people over their reluctance to get an experimental vaccine? These libtards should allow Cletus the janitor to treat them. As you said, no hospital administrator has stated this. Just unnamed sources.

Forum List

Back