Guess which president was the most ardent, vicious, filthy racist? Hint: It was a Democrat.

Yep, Woodrow Wilson, Democrat. Democrats opposed every Amendment that gave ex slaves rights as citizens. The Democrat party hasn't changed. They've been buying the Black vote for years, but haven't really done anything to educate many Black people. So many Black Americans can barely speak English or write

Well ...

This is Wilson Electoral Map
1592617066376.png

Here is Trump's Map

1592617139738.png

Now can we see how the parties swapped?

Yep, Woodrow Wilson, Democrat. Democrats opposed every Amendment that gave ex slaves rights as citizens. The Democrat party hasn't changed. They've been buying the Black vote for years, but haven't really done anything to educate many Black people. So many Black Americans can barely speak English or write
Exactly how did they buy the black vote? The Democratic party has delivered nothing for blacks.

They got the black vote because the Democrat dominated public schools and news media brainwash them with repetitive lies from the time they are in elementary school.

Exactly how did they buy the black vote? The Democratic party has delivered nothing for blacks.

They got the black vote because the Democrat dominated public schools and news media brainwash them with repetitive lies from the time they are in elementary school.
Along with the brain washing, first they use various welfare programs to first break up their families then they buy them outright.
Of course they have their Judas goats like the congressional black caucas, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, etc. all pitching in to make it look good and to maintain the smoke screen. But anyone with half a functioning brain can see right through it because deys all self serving hos out for numba one.

Last edited:
My vote would be for LBJ. He hated Black people and created policies designed to create government dependency and control the Black vote. You'd have to say that after 50 years he was tragically successful. You want to talk about "Systemic Racism", LBJ was a mastermind at it.

LBJ did more for blacks than any President outside Lincoln.

Civil Rights Act, Voting Rights Act, Medicaid, Great Society Programs

Along with the brain washing, first they use various welfare programs to first break up their families then they buy them outright.
Buy them how?

My vote would be for LBJ. He hated Black people and created policies designed to create government dependency and control the Black vote. You'd have to say that after 50 years he was tragically successful. You want to talk about "Systemic Racism", LBJ was a mastermind at it.

How did southern democrats vote on those issues
Johnson
Only president that used the N word
Escalated a senseless war in Vietnam (included me)
Destroyed the black family by replacing the role of Fathers as the head with government
And why did the Kennedys pick him? They needed Texas

I need everyone to read what this PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRAT stood for. Bet every libturd on this board is clueless to your history

www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2015/11/20/9766896/woodrow-wilson-racist

I'm curious...

Did you put the clip of Cast Away on there to satisfy the requirement to have a link in the OP or are you just that stupid?

Are you that stupid to see there is a link inthe OP

AHHHH...The Great Society. NYC....Minneapolis.....Atlanta.......Yeah, a Great Society

Well ...

View attachment 352431

Here is Trump's Map

View attachment 352432

Excellent graphics.
Comparing states attitudes in 1918 and 2020. Yeah that is logical
Well ...

View attachment 352431

Here is Trump's Map

View attachment 352432

Excellent graphics.
Why is it that your reaction score says you really SUCK as a poster. To me, a reaction score tells me your whole life of frustration. Slaved to a boss I bet. Worthless.

Welfare, housing, food stamps.

I need everyone to read what this PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRAT stood for. Bet every libturd on this board is clueless to your history

www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2015/11/20/9766896/woodrow-wilson-racist

I'm curious...

Did you put the clip of Cast Away on there to satisfy the requirement to have a link in the OP or are you just that stupid?

We're talking about your PROG hero here pal.

If you are really feeling like a dumb ass, I totally understand. While you were spitting at your screen on my OP, you forgot the link I put in. Now if you didn't call me stupid, I probably would just say you made an oversight. But you blindly blather bullshit.

Why does it all you libs who call someone stupid say the dumbest assed things in the same post.

LBJ ruined black family with welfare programs. He was a first class racist. You obviously never heard his words.

Welfare, housing, food stamps.
So then, you're under the impression that only black people receive welfare, public housing and food stamp benefits?

Forum List

Back